Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vasco and the psychic.... I dunno.. . * shakes head * ... 21st century and all that. .... he should have consulted his horses. ......... I had no idea that people actually consulted, and paid for a consultation with psychics...... no idea at all.

God alone knows what the psychic conveyed to him.. ... 'yessssss..... I see a dark haired woman.........'.......
Agree - its a bit fish slappy if you ask me.. never had faith in these consultants... and most certainly would not throw my hard earned $$ at one however in that being said - maybe at desperate times people turn to desperate measures - I remember the Morcombes spent lots of time and money following "consultants' leads for Daniel. To no result.

How far from the road and vechile acces was Karen found?

Maybe BR in his panic mode needed help moving KR from the car and further into the bush.
Surely police know the calls that where made from BR's phone by now.
Did he call his beloved brother to declare his situation and his beloved VR was willing to help.
I think these brothers would be tight-knit IYKWIM. Through thick and thin & no matter what.

BTW Puggle my IPad fixed - settings>general>reset network settings.

Maybe BR in his panic mode needed help moving KR from the car and further into the bush.
Did he call his beloved brother to declare his situation and his beloved VR was willing to help.
I think these brothers would be tight-knit IYKWIM. Through thick and thin & no matter what.

tighter than tight... an old Balkan saying implying brothers, and blood brothers.. ' we stole a lot of horses together'... and I suspect that perhaps Vasco was the head honcho, not Borce.. Vasco having the last word and so on.. certainly, Vasco knows all about it, for absolute certain.. his 'China' stuff was so pat, and so smooth.

One article I read said about 50 metres from the track.

Agree - its a bit fish slappy if you ask me.. never had faith in these consultants... and most certainly would not throw my hard earned $$ at one however in that being said - maybe at desperate times people turn to desperate measures - I remember the Morcombes spent lots of time and money following "consultants' leads for Daniel. To no result.

Margaret Spedding spoke with a medium.

It is pretty obvious that Vasco's 'psychic' wasn't quite up to speed, otherwise Vasco would be Toolern Vale's Bart Cummings.. the psychic didn't appear to have a grip on who was first out of the barriers and first across the line.. ... but this is the thing about psychics, I suppose, you invest money in them, and you have to believe.. every time, the next time , and all that...

It would be very hard to face the fact that one was a complete dill for even considering that line of information, .... too hard to deal with.

Margaret Spedding spoke with a medium.

poor poor Maria Korp consulted with a medium the moment she suspected Joe of wandering... .. of course, any half decent psychic would have seen what was coming and got Maria out of there, quick smart... Laura, her daughter, said Maria paid about $11,000.00 plus loose change up to the time of her horrific death... ..

And there doesn't seem to be a return-if-faulty clause with psychics......... if anyone deserved a refund , it was Maria.

Oh come on, what are the odds of a psychic telling you to search a burnt out restaurant next to where you've got a horse! Poppycock .... there aint no psychic ..... fascinated by this revelation from BR, oh boy, in so many ways!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Definitely in the know.. I really think Sarah knows more.... I hope LE break her down to talk... there is no way I could live in the same house as my dad if I had even a little doubt he did it.
the whole thing smells bad.... there are so many questions and no answers...
if BR has nothing to hide, then you think he would be an open books to LE. but he is worried his phone is tapped... well yes it would be because he is shutting them down...

Or in the know?

Oh come on, what are the odds of a psychic telling you to search a burnt out restaurant next to where you've got a horse! Poppycock .... there aint no psychic ..... fascinated by this revelation from BR, oh boy, in so many ways!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
A money wasting exercise for diversion perhaps???

I got told once that kissing a horses arse was good for getting rid of illness especially coldsores.... I wonder if he tried that too?

The house of cards is not thick enough to stand up much longer. The cops will be working overtime on this one... just making sure all i's are dotted and t's are crossed....

He did ...he contacted crimestoppers on the 27th of August.

He may not have been following her missing persons case ...... sometimes I even forget that everyone is not like WS'ers and obsessed with these cases...

Question would be did crimestoppers ever do any followup...

When my daughter was speaking to the gentleman's wife, she advised that it was mentioned to crime stoppers and they did not follow the lead any further.

The net is closing. Bits of evidence made public, witnesses appearing......but no detailed information on the phone analysis, CCTV or car investigations.....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth