GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

Soneond
I think one of the attractions these women had for Holdom was their girl children. Of whatever age, so long as it was under 10. Yes, the women were nice to have, they cook, they clean, they pay bills sometimes, but sometimes a man gets lucky and he gets to babysit these unrelated kids.... so much less effort that trying to drag kids off the street.
thank god he went to prison in 2013.and never got out

I'm sure if she's offered a six pack of beer in a plastic bag she might be persuaded to give an interview in a park...

I still cannot understand what that meeting in such a public place was all about!!!!

BBM.

The same with the whole ‘Madonna With Child’ in a wheelchair act she pulled while going to the Homicide Squad’s HQ. Only one answer, Freddo *searches in vain for old WS’ drama queen emoji*

he is 40 something. a guilty plea knocks off a certain percentage of the statutory sentence meted out for murder. In NSW it is life, what's up for grabs is the amount of time served before parole can be applied for.

This is all Holdom has left. The slight, extremely slight chance of parole, and since the general time given to serve WITH A GUILTY plea before parole can even be applied for is around 28 years, Holdom is looking at around 70. . 75. And from where he is now, that probably looks doable.

However, his is a double life sentence, and one of those is for a child, a child of 3 , and a longer time to serve before parole would even be considered, and his crime is so hideous, he is definitely in the running for those Never To Be Released labels …

It's the last gamble Holdom, a lifetime committed gambler is able to make.

I cannot see him getting out of jail alive, and if he does, not in a very healthy state. Because of Khandalyce I see him being attack like Cowan has been, he will have a very big target on his back because of that beautiful little girl. If any of Karlie's family is reading this, I hope you take solace in that fact, he will cop many times over what he has dished out.

Sorry for the multiple replies to people's posts, I cannot seem to make multi-quotes work on this new platform. I may have to update my laptop and try again...

remind me about that FF!,. was that when she had her small child riding shotgun on the wheelchair, and the nutso boyfriend trying to wheel at speed?

I vaguely remember old Haze walking across the road to a suburban park with her high-priced silk(?). Not your usual place to meet and discuss strategy. Maybe she thought her house was bugged.

remind me about that FF!,. was that when she had her small child riding shotgun on the wheelchair, and the nutso boyfriend trying to wheel at speed?

I would have to go back and search for the article, which I think may be in thread 4, but I think it was just before that.

This is an article from thread 4 about boyfriend wheeling her in to the police station, but I think her park picnic was before that. I am still looking for where we all discussed the inappropriateness of beers in parks.

No Cookies | The Advertiser

So the dynamic with Haze and Dan, given what the old acquaintance said, that he was a follower and wasn’t very bright .... I think Troops nailed it by saying Hazel wore the pants. She led, he followed. She was the brains, he was the brawn. He let her down by going back on drugs, by killing her kids and leaving her a cripple in the hospital and taking off with Karlie. Yet she took him back, for a time....cray cray!
Yet in the prison letters he claims she couldn’t get over it, never forgave or stopped blaming. So I guess the dynamic went from her being his devoted lover and queen and biggest fan, to a bitter old harridan who probably didn’t trust him as far as she could throw him.
Another question on my mind is - will he protect Hazel - or put her in it?

So the dynamic with Haze and Dan, given what the old acquaintance said, that he was a follower and wasn’t very bright .... I think Troops nailed it by saying Hazel wore the pants. She led, he followed. She was the brains, he was the brawn. He let her down by going back on drugs, by killing her kids and leaving her a cripple in the hospital and taking off with Karlie. Yet she took him back, for a time....cray cray!
Yet in the prison letters he claims she couldn’t get over it, never forgave or stopped blaming. So I guess the dynamic went from her being his devoted lover and queen and biggest fan, to a bitter old harridan who probably didn’t trust him as far as she could throw him.
Another question on my mind is - will he protect Hazel - or put her in it?

To me, the Centrelink scam was Hazel all over, it was too complex for Holdom, too time consuming and way above his pay scale.. She was the Centrelink expert, and also, this is me speculating, she had a bit of revenge to take out on Karlie, and taking it out on Karlie dead was just as good.

The time and effort Hazel must have put in to get Karlie 's way of speaking done well enough to fool Karlie's mum, the real show womanship it took to pull of the actual face to face review with Centrelink officers, in a wheelchair!....

She knew she could do it, and by golly, he had faith she could do it, too. And the scam worked, it worked better that even they thought it could, I bet.

And it had a failsafe built in . At any moment, should the heavy breathing clunkers at Centrelink start to move too close, why, Karlie would just drop out of all existence, she was dead anyway..

And knocking off the money for Khandalyce, that had a certain correctness in it as far as Hazel would be concerned... payback time

what we do know, and it cannot be argued, is, whoever did the Centrelink scam , and whoever did the phone calls to Karlie's mum, ( I say it was Hazel) knew without a shadow of a doubt that both Karlie and Khandalyce were dead, and that person was given proof, as in a photo taken at the murder scene.

This one too, in hindsight:

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

I wonder just who it was that handed the SD card that contained the photos of Karlie to police?

my money, again, is on Haze.... I reckon Holdom sent her that pic to reassure her , not that she would have needed much of that, but hey... just to concrete it in that the pin number and the story was hers to do with as she wanted.

I want to add a bit to this post.. I think it was Hazel who deposited that photo with the police, and I also believe it was Hazel or an agent of Hazel's who shifted the suitcase with Khandy's bones in it.

Last edited:
Some sort of macabre victims’ compensation for the MVA perhaps?

I did think , at one stage, that Holdom offered this token,, this gesture, the picture of Hazel's nemesis dead in the forest, with the bank details, the ID, Kharlie's centrelink paperwork as a sort of . .. love gift to Haze , as a sort of apology, a step towards going back to the good old relationship. Something like that.

I vaguely remember old Haze walking across the road to a suburban park with her high-priced silk(?). Not your usual place to meet and discuss strategy. Maybe she thought her house was bugged.
Her boyfriend was going nuts because of the media, he was throwing stuff at them from their front yard. She didn't want him to get even more worked up and he wouldn't allow them in the house so she had to go over to the park

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back