GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

Holdom could not have pulled this off alone. The other women should be alongside him when he’s sentenced to life, no parole, hard labour in a viper pit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep totally agree, she pulled the strings .

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Do they use lie detection tests on the witnesses & accused? Be interesting to see the results of said detection tests

They’re not admissible as evidence on a court of law, Tom. However phone taps, bank records, CCTV and internet searches are.

Yep totally agree, she pulled the strings .

I agree and always have.

I see you’re using Tapatalk. If you get a notification stating ‘x quoted your post’ that means someone’s replied to your post. Also TT doesn’t advise when your inbox is full and might allow a lesser amount of messages than when you log into WS via the web AFAIK.

NSW Legislation re lie detector output and admissibility in a court of law:

‘Lie Detectors Act 1983 No 62
Current version for 6 July 2009 to date (accessed 22 April 2018)
Section 6

6 Output etc not admissible in evidence

(1) Subject to subsection (2), anything that is, or purports to be:

(a) output from an instrument or apparatus when used in the commission of an offence against this Act referred to in section 5, or

(b) an analysis of, or opinion as to the effect of, any such output,
is inadmissible as evidence before any court or any person or body of persons authorised by law or by consent of parties to receive and examine evidence.

(2) Subsection (1) does not operate to prohibit the production or admission in evidence, for the purpose of proving the commission of an offence against this Act, of any output, analysis or opinion alleged to have been used in the commission of the offence.’

Source: https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/~/view/act/1983/62/full

What makes you think he's playing to other prisoners. I think he is isn't highly educated, he's been in prison more than once he not that smart & he is merely a pawn

G'day, Tom. Other prisoners are Holdom's peer group. Either in or out of prison, those are his role models, and probably, what he would class as his followers, men and women. SO that's why I think he is playing to his acquaintance group in prison, because that is where he most likely will be spending the rest of his life. In a NSW prison, Silverwater, Goulburn, if he is supremely lucky, decades away , perhaps somewhere like Tumbarumba, up in the Snowies, on a farm prison.

But that's way down the track.

Of course he is a pawn. But he is also a puppeteer, ... he can easily be both the organ grinder and the monkey... .. and so can Hazel. Both of them appear to be very nearly the perfect symbiotic partnership, and they nearly pulled off the perfect murders. He doesn't need to be highly educated, in fact an education would have been a handicap in his chosen field.

It is not impossible that he actually doesn't like being out of prison. That life in the real lane is confusing, worrying and above all, for the likes of Holdom , humiliating. In his world, it is smart to be in prison, where he has status, 3 meals a day etc.

I take on board what you think, and acknowledge it, I happen to have an opinion that differs, somewhat, but not in any major way, really. We have more in common in our theory than we have differences, Tom.

G'day, Tom. Other prisoners are Holdom's peer group. Either in or out of prison, those are his role models, and probably, what he would class as his followers, men and women. SO that's why I think he is playing to his acquaintance group in prison, because that is where he most likely will be spending the rest of his life. In a NSW prison, Silverwater, Goulburn, if he is supremely lucky, decades away , perhaps somewhere like Tumbarumba, up in the Snowies, on a farm prison.

But that's way down the track.

Of course he is a pawn. But he is also a puppeteer, ... he can easily be both the organ grinder and the monkey... .. and so can Hazel. Both of them appear to be very nearly the perfect symbiotic partnership, and they nearly pulled off the perfect murders. He doesn't need to be highly educated, in fact an education would have been a handicap in his chosen field.

It is not impossible that he actually doesn't like being out of prison. That life in the real lane is confusing, worrying and above all, for the likes of Holdom , humiliating. In his world, it is smart to be in prison, where he has status, 3 meals a day etc.

I take on board what you think, and acknowledge it, I happen to have an opinion that differs, somewhat, but not in any major way, really. We have more in common in our theory than we have differences, Tom.
Of course you are entitled to your opinion, I'm curious though of how you have come to that opinion, I'm not saying I disagree with you either. I'm not even sure what is allowed to be discussed so I'm treading carefully around this topic.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, I'm curious though of how you have come to that opinion, I'm not saying I disagree with you either. I'm not even sure what is allowed to be discussed so I'm treading carefully around this topic.

I think on this thread we have all got an opinion about what kind of guy Holdom is. From what we know - the facts of the case as has been reported in the media. From opinions of him stated by others who have known him - again as stated in the media.
Which is what is allowed on this thread....
And from our collective experience of studying, analysing and following true crime and the types of individuals who commit heinous offences of the nature of what this has done. And their psychology. They’re invariably narcissists, sociopaths or psychopaths - sometimes both.
And often they are the guy who has lived next door for years and has an unassuming job and a family - or the supposedly successful business man with all the trappings of wealth. And the story - they all have a story....

“It wasn’t me, your honour”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came to my opinion in the usual way..... background, behavior, presentation, and really, the dead giveaway of your average , below average in IQ narcissist, the firing of the lawyer appointed by the court to defend his heinous criminal charge. This particular event is invariably the signal that the person is a self recognized fool, with enormous delusions of grandeur, overwhelming delusions that Holdom is revelling in, comprising of him seeing himself as both the criminal and the defence lawyer......a peculiar and particular delusion which is a pattern in the general operating perspective of those afflicted with the syndrome.

Also, as far as is known, his choice of victim appears to be (a) female and (b) smaller than he, by a large margin Khandalyce , for example. It may turn out that he has , in his past, a male victim, but I doubt that.

I don't take into consideration, in this context, the two male children he killed in the car accident, pre Karlie and Khandalyce...

He has no trade, no qualifications, apart from criminal activity, and that not particularly successful. A life of grifting, and scamming.

And I thought it was highly significant that his choice of theft was thru Centrelink, with a very complicated plan, requiring of all things, accomplices, and rehearsals, and study on how to impersonate someone, , when one could rob a bank.

Once started, his scheme had to continue.. he had no control over when it stopped, and for a life of theft, the reward was very very small, paid off in increments, having to be collected publicly ( at a bank, or ATM outlet ) and shared among the accomplices.

It's no wonder to me that he may be very comfortable in prison, considering the hard yakka he has to do to survive outside of it. And in prison he may have found companionship, peer status, acceptance and perhaps that elusive element, friendship.

So , for what it's worth to you, Tom, that's how I arrived at my conclusions.

Unfortunately I have to agree Trooper; about him probably finding the trial a bit of a hoot and a chance to impress his cell block cronies, and prison a bit of a haven from his constant scrummaging and scamming. He won’t even have to dry any dishes or detail any cars. And here was me hoping he would get some prison justice [emoji20]

The more I think about it, representing himself is a rather interesting choice.
One would have to be quite ..anti-authority perhaps. I think most people would be quite terrified at the thought of that mountain of evidence....Even bikies get lawyers - they know how the criminal justice system works,
It does not favour the ignorant.

I came to my opinion in the usual way..... background, behavior, presentation, and really, the dead giveaway of your average , below average in IQ narcissist, the firing of the lawyer appointed by the court to defend his heinous criminal charge. This particular event is invariably the signal that the person is a self recognized fool, with enormous delusions of grandeur, overwhelming delusions that Holdom is revelling in, comprising of him seeing himself as both the criminal and the defence lawyer......a peculiar and particular delusion which is a pattern in the general operating perspective of those afflicted with the syndrome.

Also, as far as is known, his choice of victim appears to be (a) female and (b) smaller than he, by a large margin Khandalyce , for example. It may turn out that he has , in his past, a male victim, but I doubt that.

I don't take into consideration, in this context, the two male children he killed in the car accident, pre Karlie and Khandalyce...

He has no trade, no qualifications, apart from criminal activity, and that not particularly successful. A life of grifting, and scamming.

And I thought it was highly significant that his choice of theft was thru Centrelink, with a very complicated plan, requiring of all things, accomplices, and rehearsals, and study on how to impersonate someone, , when one could rob a bank.

Once started, his scheme had to continue.. he had no control over when it stopped, and for a life of theft, the reward was very very small, paid off in increments, having to be collected publicly ( at a bank, or ATM outlet ) and shared among the accomplices.

It's no wonder to me that he may be very comfortable in prison, considering the hard yakka he has to do to survive outside of it. And in prison he may have found companionship, peer status, acceptance and perhaps that elusive element, friendship.

So , for what it's worth to you, Tom, that's how I arrived at my conclusions.
Thanks Trooper for your detailed explanation I appreciate it. Though I do need to correct you on one small point... the two children killed in the car crash were not both male. The oldest child was female. I also believe DH didn't organise the centerline fraud, I believe someone else who is much more cunning organised those details, he just followed instructions. I believe there is more than one guilty person in this case.

Thanks Trooper for your detailed explanation I appreciate it. Though I do need to correct you on one small point... the two children killed in the car crash were not both male. The oldest child was female. I also believe DH didn't organise the centerline fraud, I believe someone else who is much more cunning organised those details, he just followed instructions. I believe there is more than one guilty person in this case.

Tell us your theory Tom just put “In my opinion” if you’re worried what you can say.
We all have theories on here about HP and the extent of her involvement. Is there others involved in your opinion?

Thankyou for the correction, Tom... we are all very lucky to have you around to pick up these sorts of errors.. I would have gone on and on thinking it was two male children of Hazel without your timely and beady eye.

I , also, am interested in your path you followed to your conclusions.. which are not much different than mine, or anyone else's so far, generally speaking.. expand and elucidate!

Thankyou for the correction, Tom... we are all very lucky to have you around to pick up these sorts of errors.. I would have gone on and on thinking it was two male children of Hazel without your timely and beady eye.

I , also, am interested in your path you followed to your conclusions.. which are not much different than mine, or anyone else's so far, generally speaking.. expand and elucidate!
Ummm you're welcome? I'm not sure if I can sense some sarcasm in your reply, but that's ok I get it.

I don't claim to be one. Please don't keep sending me private messages... and have the courtesy to empty your box as I would prefer to ask you this privately. But there it is.. Once I am assured you have read this, I will delete it straight away.,
I sent you one message as I wasn't sure quite how to take your previous comment. We obviously have a different sense of humour, no offense was meant on my behalf. I have emptied my inbox, I don't know why it won't accept the messages, maybe it's a glitch.

I sent you one message as I wasn't sure quite how to take your previous comment. We obviously have a different sense of humour, no offense was meant on my behalf. I have emptied my inbox, I don't know why it won't accept the messages, maybe it's a glitch.

Your mail box will increase when you have been a member for a while and also depends on post count. Not sure of the numbers, but as you are new it might take a while.

Unfortunately I have to agree Trooper; about him probably finding the trial a bit of a hoot and a chance to impress his cell block cronies, and prison a bit of a haven from his constant scrummaging and scamming. He won’t even have to dry any dishes or detail any cars. And here was me hoping he would get some prison justice [emoji20]

One would have to be quite ..anti-authority perhaps. I think most people would be quite terrified at the thought of that mountain of evidence....Even bikies get lawyers - they know how the criminal justice system works,

This firing of his barrister, and the consequent slowness in his reading his own case.. ( his level of schooling is below average and this may be factor ) which has set the trial back month after month may have a it's core the fact that he is a big wheel in remand, currently, and with the future of being a very small wheel in Supermax down the road.

I bet he is comfy as all get out down there in Junee or wherever he is right now, he's dug in, and there is a lot more leeway while on remand than when convicted and sentenced.. He plans to spin it out for as long as it stretches... no hurry for Holdom.

I took no offence.. it is you who have chosen to be offended, and write unasked for messages , which I require you to stop doing.. Thanks. I responded to your rather peremptory statements as clearly and at length as was possible in the time I allot to this matter. My responses were pertinent to the question asked. What more did you want?

It would be conducive to the progress of this particular blog if you would consider responding to 1968 and me re our question to you. I am sure we both posed our query with the required amount of pleasantry and due deference.... .. to save you going back, the general gist of our similar question was...

what is your theory and how did you come to your conclusion....?

You are at liberty to ignore both of us, naturally, I merely point the matter out as a convenience to you.

Just bouncing of this and slightly off topic but I recently followed a thread of Dellen Millard. He was on his 2nd trial for murder (he is about to go to 3rd - yes 3 different people) anyway he represented himself. It was quite odd to read the proceeding. Beside being narcissistic and bringing into trial weird irrelevant pieces of evidence and how womanising he was, it was really off when he questioned the family and friend of the victim. I appreciate the fact he did in fact represent himself and partially did a lot better job than most of us may do but it was strange tactics. I am unsure what reasoning a person would have of doing this really. He did also constantly try to stall and always referring to the fact he was indeed representing himself. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back