GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

So what happens now? Will we hear more details about what happened even though he pleaded guilty? Will charges be laid against the people who knew/assisted him in his crimes? Will we find out if Hazel made a deal to dish dirt on him in exchange for leniency? I want details! I want to know, not how he did what he did, but WHY he did what he did.
First up, FF, is, when he comes up for sentencing, the judge will speak, at length , about the crimes committed by Holdom, in great detail. Nothing will be spared, nothing will be left out. The crimes against Karlie and Khandalyce will be registered and catalogued.

Then the judge will begin to assign penalties for the crimes, in terms of years in prison and which crimes attract which years, how many, and whether concurrent or individually served.

Certain years of imprisonment will attract certain years of non parole time to be served, and the summing up of how many years before he can apply for parole ( my wish is absolutely none whatsoever ) .

His sentence is a compulsory one of life for both murders, the only area of leeway the judge has is in granting what time the thing has to serve before he is eligible for parole.

But even so, each crime against both of them will be laid out.

Because crime is public and the enforcement against crime is paid out of the public purse, the judgement belongs to you and I.

A transcript and possibly a video recording and/or a verbal recording of the judgement will go up on the NSW Supreme Court website almost immediately the judge finishes.

So what happens now? Will we hear more details about what happened even though he pleaded guilty? Will charges be laid against the people who knew/assisted him in his crimes? Will we find out if Hazel made a deal to dish dirt on him in exchange for leniency? I want details! I want to know, not how he did what he did, but WHY he did what he did.

bolded by me
Charges against the wheelchair criminal are up to the SA courts, I think, as she operated her scam in SA, and this may very well follow on, once NSW has dealt with Holdom… I am hoping this , too

Why he did it. The short answer, forgive me, is he did it because he could. And that, truly, is most likely the most concise answer. It just doesn't do to delve into the minds of the Holdom's of this world, because , and you know what I am going to say, you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back into you.

We will probably never know why he did it, the way he did it. To him , he did it to get access to her pension, and that's probably as far as he thought it thru. But he wont say that because it's an embarrassment .

bolded by me
Charges against the wheelchair criminal are up to the SA courts, I think, as she operated her scam in SA, and this may very well follow on, once NSW has dealt with Holdom… I am hoping this , too

Why he did it. The short answer, forgive me, is he did it because he could. And that, truly, is most likely the most concise answer. It just doesn't do to delve into the minds of the Holdom's of this world, because , and you know what I am going to say, you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back into you.

We will probably never know why he did it, the way he did it. To him , he did it to get access to her pension, and that's probably as far as he thought it thru. But he wont say that because it's an embarrassment .

Thank you for your great replies, Trooper. Assuming he murdered Khandalyce in SA will he be tried in NSW and SA or will he have to serve time in NSW then extradited to SA for trial?

I am not sure if he did what he did to just get access to Karlie's money. I think he did it as a power trip. I believe he isn't the tough man he has always pretended to be and did it to make himself look tough and smart in the eyes of someone else, most likely an 'alpha male' in his social circle, but I don't think it is really someone in his true social circle. I see him as a fringe dweller, a wannbe, a bottom dweller.

As for Hazel, yes, I can see lawyers waiting to see the outcome of Holdom's trial before proceeding with her. Despite her obvious disability I have no compassion whatsoever for her, in fact, I don't see her as an innocent, unwilling victim in this at all. At first I thought she was a victim of some kind of relationship abuse with him, but now I'm not so sure.

I wish it weren't so, but last year Magistrate Les Marbutt stated the accused had a financial motive to murder Karlie and in doing so to gain access to her daughter. Its incomprehensible the way his mind worked.

Man kept ‘trophy pics’ of ‘graphic’ murder

BBM.

That’s the evil of which no-one wishes to speak. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had either abused, or attempted to abuse, Khandalyce prior to Karlie’s murder and this was the motive or impetus for the act, or whether it was as Leslie Mabbutt stated, ie; Karlie’s murder was a means to an evil end.

Whichever, I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his misbegotten life.

Thank you for your great replies, Trooper. Assuming he murdered Khandalyce in SA will he be tried in NSW and SA or will he have to serve time in NSW then extradited to SA for trial?

I am not sure if he did what he did to just get access to Karlie's money. I think he did it as a power trip. I believe he isn't the tough man he has always pretended to be and did it to make himself look tough and smart in the eyes of someone else, most likely an 'alpha male' in his social circle, but I don't think it is really someone in his true social circle. I see him as a fringe dweller, a wannbe, a bottom dweller.

As for Hazel, yes, I can see lawyers waiting to see the outcome of Holdom's trial before proceeding with her. Despite her obvious disability I have no compassion whatsoever for her, in fact, I don't see her as an innocent, unwilling victim in this at all. At first I thought she was a victim of some kind of relationship abuse with him, but now I'm not so sure.

When this investigation started, there was a lot of negotiation between the states and the ACT, in regard as to who , exactly, would 'own' the prisoner. ALso who would bear the cost of the investigation, the trial, and his /her imprisonment, and all agreed that NSW would wear it, so to speak.

But that applies only to Holdom, as far as I am aware. Hazel's stuff is yet to be determined, and I am pretty sure that is going to be left in the SA courts for adjudication, particularly her reach in part of her crime was in the Northern Territory, where she scammed Karlie's poor Mum.

I agree with you re the power trip. He wasn't too keen on tackling men , he preferred small women, small children, handicapped women, so it will be interesting to see how he fares down in Supermax.... they got Travers, someone inserted barbed wire up him, and removed it slowly, so . it's not as if you get 24 hr protection, even in a guarded environment.

BBM.

That’s the evil of which no-one wishes to speak. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had either abused, or attempted to abuse, Khandalyce prior to Karlie’s murder and this was the motive or impetus for the act, or whether it was as Leslie Mabbutt stated, ie; Karlie’s murder was a means to an evil end.

Whichever, I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his misbegotten life.

I have at times wondered whether the argument in Charnwood between him and Karlie prior to before they took off in her car, (to Belanglo) was in relation to Karlie becoming aware of abuse towards her daughter.

I have at times wondered whether the argument in Charnwood between him and Karlie prior to before they took off in her car, (to Belanglo) was in relation to Karlie becoming aware of abuse towards her daughter.

Hmm . . . me too. And the length of time between her (and then his) ATM withdrawals from her account.

Yes, from memory, Karlie's card was used in Charnwood 1 to 2 days after her murder and then again in Deakin 3 days later. He certainly didn't procrastinate in defrauding his victim.

I was thinking about the, what was it?, something like 16 days her account was left idle in the ACT too. God only knows what happened to those two girls when they were there and under his control.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the, what was it?, something like 16 days her account was left idle in the ACT too. God only knows what happened to those two girls when they were there and in his control.

surely his sister has to be involved in this part, at least this part of the whole crime..

after all, when the thing blew up in all their faces, the sister was found to be holding a hell of a lot of Karlie's paperwork...

surely his sister has to be involved in this part, at least this part of the whole crime..

after all, when the thing blew up in all their faces, the sister was found to be holding a hell of a lot of Karlie's paperwork...

It beats me how Holdom seems to be the only one going down for this. Granted, he was Karlie’s and Khandalyce’s murderer but what of his entourage for all of those years? Surely there must be some rough times ahead for them.

It beats me how Holdom seems to be the only one going down for this. Granted, he was Karlie’s and Khandalyce’s murderer but what of his entourage for all of those years? Surely there must be some rough times ahead for them.

In my opinion there were deals made, deals negotiated, in exchange for testimony, for telling what they knew. Deals to reduce or even remove altogether any criminal charges that may have arisen from the knowledge, the secret keeping - perhaps so all could share in the bounty....a dead girls money, a dead child’s money.
Every time they collected and spent that money they knew. And whenever a threat to that money came, they didn’t run. They came out fighting, desperate and greedy, prepared to keep it all costs.
Perhaps it (the creature) has now made another deal - it will come clean, admit to it all, save the tax payer the cost of a long and drawn out trial- as long as they leave certain people alone.
Certain people then don’t have to be forced to testify, to take the stand before the world and be named and shamed and forced to admit the knowing. We still don’t know who they are, those faceless ones. But we will, one day. If there is any justice.

The 43-year-old, who once dreamt of being a football player or a chef, claimed he grew up in an alcoholic and abusive household in Central Western NSW.

“I was constantly bashed with fist, belt, belt buckles and bits of wood around the legs or over my hands,” he wrote.

From a new paywalled article, basically a sob story about what a terrible childhood he had.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

The 43-year-old, who once dreamt of being a football player or a chef, claimed he grew up in an alcoholic and abusive household in Central Western NSW.

“I was constantly bashed with fist, belt, belt buckles and bits of wood around the legs or over my hands,” he wrote.

From a new paywalled article, basically a sob story about what a terrible childhood he had.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

I hope no-one was paid for releasing those letters to the DT and DM. If they were, shame on them.

BBM. I very much doubt that there is one alpha male in his social circle.

In my opinion there were deals made, deals negotiated, in exchange for testimony, for telling what they knew. Deals to reduce or even remove altogether any criminal charges that may have arisen from the knowledge, the secret keeping - perhaps so all could share in the bounty....a dead girls money, a dead child’s money.
Every time they collected and spent that money they knew. And whenever a threat to that money came, they didn’t run. They came out fighting, desperate and greedy, prepared to keep it all costs.
Perhaps it (the creature) has now made another deal - it will come clean, admit to it all, save the tax payer the cost of a long and drawn out trial- as long as they leave certain people alone.
Certain people then don’t have to be forced to testify, to take the stand before the world and be named and shamed and forced to admit the knowing. We still don’t know who they are, those faceless ones. But we will, one day. If there is any justice.
At the very least, the people collecting that money, should be put on a payback scheme that leaves them with just the barest income to not starve.

I hope no-one was paid for releasing those letters to the DT and DM. If they were, shame on them.

they were careful not to say who the letters were addressed to.... my guess is, a prison groupie... one of those extraordinarily large women who become infatuated with men in prison for crimes against women.. . something in them resonates with something in the prisoner, and bingo, they start writing to each other, then demanding conjugal visits, and all the paraphernalia that goes along with that...

and sometimes, some prison managers let this bumble along, as it makes the prisoner easier to manage.... but.. who knows..

but even so, his story is pathetic and banal and ordinary... nothing unusual or interesting, all of it predictable, and it won't be long before the sister sells a different story about how mum and dad took them to Luna Park every weekend and filled them up with fairy floss, or something similar....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back