Australia Australia - Kyle Coleman, 17, Mount Isa, QLD, 22 Feb 2014

I hate to say this bit since I heard the friend who was with him that night killed himself I pretty much lost hope of Kyle being found alive.
Makes no sense that his friend would do this at a time like this (even if he had previously been suicidal which doesn't appear to be the case anyway from media reports of him being happy and with a love for life), you would wait until you knew your friend was safe and alive and well. Unless of course, you already knew they weren't . Not saying he did anything directly but he definitely knew something that would of helped find Kyle.

Has anyone else even seen Kyle since the late afternoon when they left to go hunting? Far as I've seen no one has.

Really do hope to be wrong here, especially after seeing his mother and fathers appeal on television (heartbreaking). Thoughts are with them all and I hope they get the answers they need very soon.

I hate to say this bit since I heard the friend who was with him that night killed himself I pretty much lost hope of Kyle being found alive.
Makes no sense that his friend would do this at a time like this (even if he had previously been suicidal which doesn't appear to be the case anyway from media reports of him being happy and with a love for life), you would wait until you knew your friend was safe and alive and well. Unless of course, you already knew they weren't . Not saying he did anything directly but he definitely knew something that would of helped find Kyle.

Has anyone else even seen Kyle since the late afternoon when they left to go hunting? Far as I've seen no one has.

Really do hope to be wrong here, especially after seeing his mother and fathers appeal on television (heartbreaking). Thoughts are with them all and I hope they get the answers they need very soon.

Completely agree, mandy.maree :seeya:

Mystery surrounds Qld teen's disappearance

March 12, 2014

NORTHWESTERN Queensland teen Kyle Coleman vanished last month and police have no clues as to what has happened to him.

A police search spanning thousands of kilometres around Mount Isa and a nearby cattle station was called off earlier this week.

However, the 17-year-old's desperate family and friends continue to look for him.

"They're clinging for hope for anything at this stage," Mount Isa Inspector Trevor Kidd told AAP.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...ns-disappearance/story-e6frfku9-1226852939386

Mystery surrounds Qld teen's disappearance

March 12, 2014

NORTHWESTERN Queensland teen Kyle Coleman vanished last month and police have no clues as to what has happened to him.

A police search spanning thousands of kilometres around Mount Isa and a nearby cattle station was called off earlier this week.

However, the 17-year-old's desperate family and friends continue to look for him.

"They're clinging for hope for anything at this stage," Mount Isa Inspector Trevor Kidd told AAP.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...ns-disappearance/story-e6frfku9-1226852939386

Thanks for the update, Marly :seeya:

This doesn't sound too promising. BBM:

Mount Isa Inspector Trevor Kidd told AAP."It's very difficult at the moment, to be blunt ... this is one of the more challenging cases."

That makes it sound like they really have no idea what happened to Kyle......:facepalm:

OK this is getting weird... I just saw on my brothers FB RIP to a guy and he'd tagged him in the status. I don't know the name so I click on his name to see his page and he went to the same boarding school as my brother in NSW and guess where it says he lives... Mt Isa... My brother is mid 20's, so this guy would be similar.

What is happening to the young men of Isa???

OK this is getting weird... I just saw on my brothers FB RIP to a guy and he'd tagged him in the status. I don't know the name so I click on his name to see his page and he went to the same boarding school as my brother in NSW and guess where it says he lives... Mt Isa... My brother is mid 20's, so this guy would be similar.

What is happening to the young men of Isa???

That IS weird, Humdinger!:scared: What IS happening to the young men of Mt Isa?

I just checked MSM again about any updates on Kyle and could find nothing.....

Something's up. Something's definitely up.:twocents:

I have this terrible feeling that Kyle is being held against his will. I can't explain why. I just wish if there are people who know something they would report it to crime stoppers. A young man simply CAN NOT vanish.
From all reading the searches have been very thorough. I wonder if there is any old houses on property's that haven't been found yet.

I have this terrible feeling that Kyle is being held against his will. I can't explain why. I just wish if there are people who know something they would report it to crime stoppers. A young man simply CAN NOT vanish.
From all reading the searches have been very thorough. I wonder if there is any old houses on property's that haven't been found yet.

Wow, thanks for sharing your feeling about Kyle. I definitely trust people's intuitive knowing.

And re the old houses on properties - it's such vast land - they couldn't possibly have searched everywhere could they?

The other thing is, what if he's been taken somewhere else? What if the person/people involved took him somewhere far away?? Where no one would even think to look?

Horrible thoughts all round :facepalm:

Mt Isa seems to have a high youth suicide rate. I really feel that Kyle has passed on. Can't shake the thought that it was a drunken/drug fuelled accident that his friend was in torment over. So unfair that Kyles family may never find him or get the answers they need.

That IS weird, Humdinger!:scared: What IS happening to the young men of Mt Isa?

I just checked MSM again about any updates on Kyle and could find nothing.....

Something's up. Something's definitely up.:twocents:

I'm a tad confused about wether he was actually currently living there, his FB says so, but his wife's FB says otherwise. But they both have liked the find Kyle page and the wife had used the missing poster as her profile pic at some point. So there is definately a connection to Isa. I'm not sure where or how this guy passed, but I'll look into it.

Regardless, another young man gone too soon, a wife and family left shattered :(

I don't remember reading that LE had publicly stated this before. (apologies if this has already been posted!) BBM:

Australian Missing Persons Register March 11
Police confirmed last week that information placing Kyle at parties in Soldiers Hill on Saturday, February 22 was not correct. This means Kyle was last seen, as originally stated, on Saturday morning leaving a house on Skewes Street Mt Isa. Inspector Trevor Kidd said police needed people to come forward with information to help the case move forward. 1800 333 000 or local Police.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Australian-Missing-Persons-Register/81264470674

Mount Isa really doesn't sound like the healthiest place to live :facepalm: :

RECENT operations at Mount Isa Mines and Incitec Pivot have resulted in vehicles being damaged by acid rain, stripping the paintwork and causing thousands of dollars damage.

Known as fallout, the damage occurs from SO2 (sulphur dioxide) emitted as a result of operations from Mount Isa Mines and Incitec Pivot.

http://www.northweststar.com.au/story/2161602/acid-rain-blamed-for-car-damage/?cs=190

I wonder what else is floating around in the atmosphere there, being absorbed by the people? I'm thinking about the connection that studies have made between high levels of certain things such as lead, and frontal lobe damage - the part that governs reactions, judgement and impulse control amongst many other things.......

Mount Isa really doesn't sound like the healthiest place to live :facepalm: :

I wonder what else is floating around in the atmosphere there, being absorbed by the people? I'm thinking about the connection that studies have made between high levels of certain things such as lead, and frontal lobe damage - the part that governs reactions, judgement and impulse control amongst many other things.......

Yes .. all those poisons in the air. Is this why Mt Isa has such an abnormally high incidence of suicide? Are the poisons leading to depression, inability to rationalise and cope with life's hurdles, feelings of hopelessness?

I have heard/read that young bodies pump poisons through the system a lot quicker than old bodies do. Cancers can spread more quickly in young bodies. Illness can spring up more quickly in young bodies ....

And where the heck is Kyle ??!!!! Where are you Kyle? Your family needs to know. :(

Sorry Marly!! I didn't realise that rule about cut and pasting from social media!!:blushing:

On the Please help find Kyle Coleman FB page it says the community has so far raised over $10,000 to help with the search for Kyle, and local events to raise more $ continue.

Searchers are still going out all the time, scouring the outback for any sign of Kyle, his phone, his swag, his clothing .. anything at all. They are also trying to get their search for Kyle back into the media. A 4-wheeling mag has recently agreed to publish his missing poster apparently.

It has now been a month that Kyle has been missing. :(

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-help-find-Kyle-Coleman/623493187699172

346585-e141c2a2-a001-11e3-b163-d60ea6e39be3.jpg

Kyle Coleman hasn't been seen since February 22

http://resources1.news.com.au/image...6585-e141c2a2-a001-11e3-b163-d60ea6e39be3.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back