Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
280b013003f5fcb4ce657b277ddefe25

c589f8008fb558ea6a8f937c07756ce3

cb6b81def193f4d7e294ff9148cf6133

c99f02ad438329b10abe037ebf742a11

be7aca5cd12e60dcdd2cdb35bcf16323

A MANHUNT is under way for a suspected killer, who is believed to be armed and dangerous, after a girl’s dead body was found in a barrel on the back of a ute on the Gold Coast.

News.com.au can exclusively reveal that police attended an address at Buccan, south of Brisbane, in relation to a missing person Larissa Beilby, 16, at 1.30pm Wednesday. When they arrived a man drove off in a black ute.
The body was reportedly found inside a barrel — which had a tarp over it — on the back of the ute’s tray. The body has not yet been officially identified. A QLD Police spokesman told news.com.au that Ms Beilby is still missing. Police appealed for information regarding her whereabouts earlier this week. In a statement released on Tuesday, police said Ms Beilby was “last seen at an address on Kempster Road and has not contacted family or friends since June 18”.
“She is described as caucasian, is approximately 168cm tall, of a medium build with blonde hair, hazel eyes and a nose piercing,” the statement read.

“Initial investigations indicate she may be in the company of a caucasian man in his late teens.
Read more: Murder manhunt Gold Coast, QLD: Dead body found in barrel

The ute was abandoned at a caravan park in Stapylton, 40 kilometres south of Brisbane, and when searched by officers, the woman's body was discovered in a barrel hidden by a tarp in the tray.

The man is now believed to be driving a silver, late-model Holden Commodore.

PHOTO: The man is now believed to be driving a car similar to the one pictured. (Supplied: Queensland Police)

Police have warned members of the public not to approach the man.

A Stapylton resident — who only wanted to be known as Sharon — said neighbours told her they saw two people let the man into the gated community.

"They were grabbing stuff out of the ute then all of a sudden they jumped in the silver vehicle and took off," she said.

"One of our neighbours, he saw the car parked up there and he went to close the door because the door was left open," she said.

"That is when he noticed there was gun shot shells and knuckle dusters inside the vehicle so he rang the cops straight away cause he had touched the vehicle and that is when they turned up."

Man on the run after woman's body found in barrel

A woman claims she saw "a dead arm" sticking out of a barrel when a man roared up in a black ute, pointed a shotgun at her and demanded to be let into her residential complex south of Brisbane.

Police are hunting for a killer after a teenage girl's body was found stuffed inside a barrel in the back of a ute abandoned at a housing estate at Stapylton, south of Brisbane on Wednesday.

A resident of the estate, who doesn't wan't to be named, told AAP the driver threatened her with a shotgun and offered her money to be let in and that's when she saw "a blue barrel ... all I've seen is an arm flapping out ... There was just the one barrel, it wasn't massive either, it was only small."

She said the ute was badly damaged, "the windows were all shot out, bullet holes through the bonnet of the ute".

"He pulled out a shotgun and said to me and my partner "I'll give you two grand if you let me in the gate right now' so we lifted up the gate and let him in," said the woman, who said she'd given numerous statements to police.

Woman saw arm flapping out of barrel

Detective Acting Inspector Scott Furlong, from Logan in Brisbane's south, said Mr Sikorsky and Larissa were "associated".

"We know they're associated, however we don't know the exact relationship," he said.

He would not confirm whether Larissa's body had been found, and could not say how long the body had been in a barrel.

"At the moment we don't know the identity of the deceased, I won't speculate on any individual person," he said.

"We're currently undertaking forensic examinations, and we can't give you a timeframe."

The ABC understands Larissa was staying at a halfway house for teenage runaways.

A woman at the Sandgate home would not confirm if Larissa Beilby lived there, but a nearby neighbour Rae Engles said she saw the teenager a few times walking down the street with other young women.

The teenager has not contacted her family or friends since June 18, and her family was unable to tell the police which home she was at.

Police hunt man travelling in getaway car after woman's body found in barrel

Gosh another grisly crime in Logan. Again not to far away. Such a young girl. So very sad. The photo of this guy shows him in his prison greens so he is someone not too be messed with. Lets hope he is caught soon.

This is right near me. Its all over the news. Driving around today, i was on the look out for the car. I cant believe they still havent found him yet. Its so scary.
Where do you think that he would head? South or Inland?

Where do you think that he would head? South or

But when most crimes happen around here, they usually head south when on the run. I would think inland but who knows. He needs to be caught tho as I think he would be in panic mode and possibly hurt whoever he comes across next.

But when most crimes happen around here, they usually head south when on the run. I would think inland but who knows. He needs to be caught tho as I think he would be in panic mode and possibly hurt whoever he comes across next.
Lots of small towns to go through if going inland. People would notice more than if he went on a major highway southward. I bet the facial hair has gone.

Lots of small towns to go through if going inland. People would notice more than if he went on a major highway southward. I bet the facial hair has gone.

Oh definately no more facial hair and probably covering up any tattoos. On the presser this morning, they caught him going through a toll though so maybe going north as I dont think there is tolls going over the border.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back