Australia - Leanne Holland, 12, abducted & murdered, Ipswich, Qld, 23 Sept 1991

This case has become very public again. Tragic but somewhat intriguing.

Though aware of the case and some of the happenings since, I have never dealt deeply into until now.

There was a TV show the other night about it and I was already coincidently listening to a multi-part podcast series on it.

Thus far I haven't seen reason enough to disclude Graham Stafford as the murderer.

The podcast I am currently listening to is called ’Who Killed Leanne Holland?’ by Six10 Media. It was made in 2000 and there are 20 odd parts to it.

In an early episode there is an extensive interview with Graham Stafford.

Former cop, investigator and author of the 2010 book 'Who Killed Leanne Holland', Graeme Crowley, features throughout the podcast series.

CORRECTION to my previous post - That podcast I am listening to was made in 2020.

The TV show that aired on Channel 7 about a week ago is called 'Who Killed Leanne Holland' and can be found on 7 Plus but you need to search for 'Murder Uncovered' in order to find it.

The show runs for about 1hr 15 and after watching it, I have little doubt in my mind Graham Stafford was Leanne Holland's murderer. I hope he gets retried, though I guess it is unlikely.

In an extraordinary episode of Under Investigation with Liz Hayes, Graham Stafford puts himself back on trial before an expert panel including a retired Supreme Court judge, a former distinguished homicide detective and a criminal psychologist.
Leanne Holland disappeared from a home in Goodna, with her body found days later in isolated scrub about 8km away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back