GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question if anyone knows the answer -
Is there any other verdict the Judge can give besides Guilty or Not Guilty in a trial like this?
For example - can a judge not give a decision or refer the case on again?
Is this a yes/no type situation?
If 'guilty' or 'not guilty' is there an appeal basis, or is this the one final verdict.

D'OH!!! Double Post - sorry about that.
:)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...tands-by-her-man/story-fni0cx12-1226745590668

Murder-accused Simon Gittany's girlfriend Rachelle Louise stands by her man
CLEMENTINE CUNEO THE DAILY TELEGRAPH

Im wondering what the Editors and the papers agenda is with this article.
Im wondering what this article at this time says about the soon to be handed down decision on SG's trial.
I wonder how can this type of article appear and get such a huge coverage to overshadow the real question of How did Lisa Harnum died.
And I wonder even why this woman is in the media.

And to add insult to her so called friend Lisa Harnum ...
Louise said: "I'm not worried about any of this because I know he didn't do it."
(In regard to Lisa) "People keep saying we look alike but I don't look one bit like her," she said.

Can she please be charged with 2 counts of 'Impaired Vision'?

Louise said: "I'm not worried about any of this because I know he didn't do it."
(In regard to Lisa) "People keep saying we look alike but I don't look one bit like her," she said.

RSBM
BBM

:floorlaugh:

And one BIG count of impaired judgement?!

Im wondering what the Editors and the papers agenda is with this article.
Im wondering what this article at this time says about the soon to be handed down decision on SG's trial.
I wonder how can this type of article appear and get such a huge coverage to overshadow the real question of How did Lisa Harnum died.
And I wonder even why this woman is in the media.

FigTree, that article is not recent. It was published on 24 October 2013. It is probably a Google alert or similar. Just the cyber fairies recycling their junk. :banghead:

Copied and pasted from the link posted by Fuskier.

by: Clementine Cuneo From: The Daily Telegraph October 24, 2013 11:10AM

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226745590668

BBM.

FigTree, that article is not recent. It was published on 24 October 2013. It is probably a Google alert or similar. Just the cyber fairies recycling their junk. :banghead:

Copied and pasted from the link posted by Fuskier.

by: Clementine Cuneo From: The Daily Telegraph October 24, 2013 11:10AM

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226745590668

BBM.
IMO in this article, the possible murder of an innocent woman seems minimised by the article's over emphasis on sultry, soft-*advertiser censored* photographs of the alleged murderer's current girlfriend - while simultaneously giving free advertising and exposure to her attributes as a model/actress. IMO the article is off big-time! One wonders about the influences behind and the motives for such an article published in MSM. IMHO.

IMO in this article, the possible murder of an innocent woman seems minimised by the article's over emphasis on sultry, soft-*advertiser censored* photographs of the alleged murderer's current girlfriend - while simultaneously giving free advertising and exposure to her attributes as a model/actress. IMO the article is off big-time! One wonders about the influences behind and the motives for such an article published in MSM. IMHO.

Or it could be her manager getting her name out there so she's got work while her 'real man' is on holiday. There might be a book or MSM deal happening as we speak while it's all media fresh. :banghead:
Let's face it people, I'd never heard of her before this. Front page news is worth a lot of money. Any media attention is good promotion.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...before-her-death/story-fni0cx4q-1226745488098

... the counsellor suffered "a monologue of abuse" from Simon Gittany ... the Supreme Court heard today.
"I know where you f...ing live, I'll come after you and harm you," Michelle Richmond recalled yesterday of an angry call she received from Gittany two days before Ms Harnum's fatal balcony fall.

So, evidence of Sg's enraged mental state was captured by the hidden camera 60 seconds prior to LH's death. This report reveals further evidence of SG's enraged mental state 2 days before the alleged murder where he threatened to harm the counsellor!

I hope that the Police plan to investigate this threat to harm the counsellor.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...before-her-death/story-fni0cx4q-1226745488098

... the counsellor suffered "a monologue of abuse" from Simon Gittany ... the Supreme Court heard today.
"I know where you f...ing live, I'll come after you and harm you," Michelle Richmond recalled yesterday of an angry call she received from Gittany two days before Ms Harnum's fatal balcony fall.

So, evidence of Sg's enraged mental state was captured by the hidden camera 60 seconds prior to LH's death. This report reveals further evidence of SG's enraged mental state 2 days before the alleged murder where he threatened to harm the counsellor!

I hope that the Police plan to investigate this threat to harm the counsellor.

That's a red flag to his type of behaviour and mindset.
For him to say/implly 1) He's going to get her 2) and he would harm her.
I hope she did report him at the time.
Bully Narcissists hate to be outed for what they really are.

one more day to go.

Totally agree with you Fuskier. I would like to think that MSM's agenda in publishing pics of RL is to highlight SG's hipocracy. On the one hand he insisted Lisa dress and act a certain way so as not to attract male attention. She was his alone, "the one". Yet on the other hand there he is waltzing into court every day with the sultry new girlfriend, the same girl who has her soft-*advertiser censored* pics online for the world to see. His strategy of having RL by his side to show that he isn't a maniacal, jealous tyrant backfired completely. It just made both of them look like total idiots.

This photo makes me laugh, or the young guy behind RL does at least. He obviously copped an eyeful as RL walked past. :floorlaugh:

704354-59b03154-3c27-11e3-a7a8-fd7949ba8dc3_zps65c3ac92.jpg

Totally agree with you Fuskier. I would like to think that MSM's agenda in publishing pics of RL is to highlight SG's hipocracy. On the one hand he insisted Lisa dress and act a certain way so as not to attract male attention. She was his alone, "the one". Yet on the other hand there he is waltzing into court every day with the sultry new girlfriend, the same girl who has her soft-*advertiser censored* pics online for the world to see. His strategy of having RL by his side to show that he isn't a maniacal, jealous tyrant backfired completely. It just made both of them look like total idiots.

This photo makes me laugh, or the young guy behind RL does at least. He obviously copped an eyeful as RL walked past. :floorlaugh:

704354-59b03154-3c27-11e3-a7a8-fd7949ba8dc3_zps65c3ac92.jpg

The ONLY other possible positive aspect of that article - complete with photo spread - is how INFURIATED Mr SG will be seeing his 'woman' posing, butt-up, in that bikini shot!!! He'd HATE that!! For someone who prefers his women buttoned up and hair tied tight, that's incredibly provocative!!! And he's powerless to control it!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The ONLY other possible positive aspect of that article - complete with photo spread - is how INFURIATED Mr SG will be seeing his 'woman' posing, butt-up, in that bikini shot!!! He'd HATE that!! For someone who prefers his women buttoned up and hair tied tight, that's incredibly provocative!!! And he's powerless to control it!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Isis, I don't think that SG could give a flying fig about RL. Hopefully by this time tomorrow he will be spending a very long time in jail and Rachelle Louiise can move on with her life without the need to be hanging around courtroom doors.

BBM: This is the correct spelling of RL's surname, according to RL.

Isis, I don't think that SG could give a flying fig about RL. Hopefully by this time tomorrow he will be spending a very long time in jail and Rachelle Louiise can move on with her life without the need to be hanging around courtroom doors.

BBM: This is the correct spelling of RL's surname, according to RL.

BBM

Pleeeease!!! Oh my god. Enough with Rachelle (which she pronounces plain old Rachel!) and her fancy spelling!!!!:floorlaugh: Classy......

PS Makara, I'd like to believe the photos are bugging SG!!! Makes me feel better on Lisa's behalf!!!:seeya:

I had never heard of Rachel before this and if she was a barmaid in Underbelly it must have been a bit part only. I believe he does't care about Rachel but is using her as a prop to prove that he does't try to control how women dress.
I am still very curious where he got his money from to pay for the apartment and his life style.
Some shady dealings going on there in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member