Identified! Australia - LIVING Caucasian girl, 4-6, May'15 - Name withheld

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by visioneye, Mar 8, 2016.

1. visioneye

visioneye New Member

I haven't been active in conversation for a while but always looking for William..
    I know this may not be relevant, and I would hope the police have ruled out the possibility of this child being a boy/William, but this childs image has come up on my news feed and is haunting me. Age would be correct.
    http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9389-concern-for-child-pictured.html

2. Loading...

3. frogwell

frogwell Well-Known Member

I see the similarities however I don't think his hair could grow that quick in 8 months, unless it's a wig. The face looks fuller than William's face. It's just so disturbing and sad. MOO

4. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Please let someone identify this little angel soon, so she can be rescued. The look on her face .... :(

5. Kyja

Kyja New Member

I'm just lost for words, I'm sure most of us are! I hope she's identified TODAY.... Poor little girl

6. Angeline

Angeline Well-Known Member

It reminds me of the pic of William that was taken from a screenshot of the investigation headquarters in port macquarie (on 60 Minutes.) It was posted here before.

7. frogwell

Yes, I was just thinking of that image a few mintutes ago. It's an expression around the eyes, like being very tired or dopey. By dopey, I mean drugged. Also fear in the police photo.

8. Hbayne

Hbayne Well-Known Member

I saw the little girl on my Facebook newsfeed too. It was from Victoria police. Poor little thing. Obviously an image found online on some paedophile site. Someone must be missing her?

9. nat198

nat198 Member

This popped up on my fb as well and I have shared it. It's been on my mind ever since. Very upsetting. I hope she is identified very soon.

10. Hbayne

Hbayne Well-Known Member

I agree. That photo of William always bothered me as he was in what looked like his Spider-Man suit

11. melsmemories

melsmemories New Member

That poor little girl . Just like william someone knows something . Hope she is found soon

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

12. frogwell

Hopefully it will be put on all states police sites.

13. nat198

nat198 Member

Unless its family members who are doing this to her.

14. Hbayne

Hbayne Well-Known Member

True and horrendous to think about

15. SouthAussie

To me, it is a dark sadness around their eyes. The sadness, probably, of being abused/neglected/unprotected/humiliated/hurt.
    And then there is the fear too ...

16. Puggle

Puggle Well-Known Member

Yes .... makes you wonder why it's so state specific....

I'm jumping out of my skin to think this little girl and William are connected and police are getting very close!!!

Once again I have to *****ka about Vic Crime stopper "reporting" online website is a disaster.... how anybody can report anything on that site and have the info get through to the right department is beyond comprehension..they need to fix it!!

17. SouthAussie

Here is the official post on the VicPol FB site. (I believe that we can put the post here. We just cannot discuss the comments.)

https://www.facebook.com/victoriapolice/posts/1051708964901239

Other 'official' FB pages, such as Attempted Child Abductions-Perth, are asking for the police post to be shared far and wide.

18. Angeline

Angeline Well-Known Member

It looks like the photos of the girl are screenshots taken from a video. I hate to think of how the police located the video.

The pic of William always disturbed me. Some people suggested it could have been taken from a Skype video but how often do people screenshot Skype videos? It looked recent to me.

I don't even know if the public were meant to see that shot in the background on 60 Minutes.

19. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

20. DaisyGirl66

DaisyGirl66 New Member

Gosh I hope someone recognises that poor little girl and she is made safe from harm. Makes me so sick in the guts. Have shared the post from Victoria Police to help spread the word. Regarding the picture in the 60 Minutes interview, it's only my thoughts of course, and I know this has been mentioned elsewhere on SM in the past by someone else too, but I feel that picture was taken in William's FP's house before his disappearance. It looks homely with what looks like kids' stickers on the walls, possibly a kids artwork(?) from say daycare in the background, and most tellingly, what looks like his sister's pink jacket or something hanging on the back of an open door in the background - see below William's right ear in that picture (left side of picture from our point of view). The Police would know where this picture is from and that's what counts, but I don't think there was anything sinister re that photo. IMO for what little it's worth!

21. visioneye

visioneye New Member

Totally agree.. it is probably just the fact that these images were lifted from a computer screen shot that brought that particular image back to me. Terrible and horrible! I hope they find her soon.