Identified! Australia - LIVING Caucasian girl, 4-6, May'15 - Name withheld

Yes, I was just thinking of that image a few mintutes ago. It's an expression around the eyes, like being very tired or dopey. By dopey, I mean drugged. Also fear in the police photo.
Totally agree.. it is probably just the fact that these images were lifted from a computer screen shot that brought that particular image back to me. Terrible and horrible! I hope they find her soon.

William_60 Minutes interview.jpg. Close up of picture of William in question. Note pink jacket or something (sister's?) hanging on back of open door below William's right ear (left side of picture from our point of view)

Oh my gosh that poor girl! No children with her description reported missing? This better not be her parents doing this!!!! Pray she is found soon. That does remind me of that photo of William for some reason also. Horrible! [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think any similarities between the picture of the girl and William is purely due to the pictures being still shots lifted from a video. And I'm not implying anything sinister regarding the picture of William, just that it's possibly a still shot from a home video.

So sad... I wonder why they are worried for her? What they think is happening to her? If her family are abusing her, I really hope neighbours or someone know who she is :(

They just showed the pics of the little girl on Ch7 TV morning news. Police are very anxious to find this girl as quickly as possible. The newsreader said that Channel 7 have been told of specific police concerns, but they are to be kept confidential right now. They want everyone's help to find this little girl NOW.

Sounds very scary for her.

More information in The Age newspaper. Apparently it's rare for police to take this step (release images.)

Also, it says that the sickos who make these videos will include something in the video to prove that it's new material (such as a newspaper or in this case TV.)

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/hav...fear-for-safety-of-child-20160308-gndet3.html

There are photos in frames standing on the shelves behind the little girl. Will they help police identify the video-taker? I wish they could show these 'personal effects' more clearly. The article mentions them, so I think they would like people to use them for further clues.

(As I sit here, TV news is repeatedly showing the pics. There is certainly a very high level of concern for police to take this extraordinary step.)

So sad... I wonder why they are worried for her? What they think is happening to her? If her family are abusing her, I really hope neighbours or someone know who she is :(

Usually in a case like this a video has been found and a pedophile identified, now they are looking for the children who were in the Pedo's videos. So she is in serious danger, they may or may not have the pedo identified yet even. Hopefully someone recognizes this girl or the surroundings will help identify her.

There are photos in frames standing on the shelves behind the little girl. Will they help police identify the video-taker? I wish they could show these 'personal effects' more clearly. The article mentions them, so I think they would like people to use them for further clues.

(As I sit here, TV news is repeatedly showing the pics. There is certainly a very high level of concern for police to take this extraordinary step.)
The photo is kind of blurry but looks like no clothing on her shoulders. Hope I'm wrong.

Pics in background would be helpful for someone who may be local to this home!

The photo is kind of blurry but looks like no clothing on her shoulders. Hope I'm wrong.

Pics in background would be helpful for someone who may be local to this home!

Yes, there is so much that is upsetting about those photos. And all we can see is a little bit of them. Police desperately trying to find her, while sheltering us from the entirety of the evil, and while trying to maintain the little girl's dignity.

(I look at her little face and it makes me think of Cherish Perrywinkle, who is no longer with us after being sent to McDonalds with a pedo, by her drug-addicted mother.)

They mention a city and buildings seen in the background, I wonder if they will release pic's of this to at least pin point which city she was in. I was reading comments on the official police facebook post and someone mentioned a phone app that can be used to determine where you are based off pictures, I hope police utilise these resources as some of the new apps are incredibly clever.

I wonder how they got onto this in the first place, as in whom or what case they were investigating. Dear I hope someone is able to help them; that poor little girl looks drugged and scared. Just like Khandalyce, someone must know her, except in this case they do have images, even if they are blurred.

I'm sure all of the reported missing girls would surely have been checked, so sadly once again, is it family? Whatever it is, it's just awful.

The AFL game between Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs on Sunday 24 May 2015 was held at the MCG and commenced at 15:20 AEST (so 3.20pm) - http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2015/8/melb-v-wb. I'm not from Melbourne but I believe an AFL game from start to finish will take about 2 hrs 30 minutes, if you factor in break time and stoppage time? So the game most likely ran from 3.20pm to about 5.50pm? In Melbourne on that day, the sun set at ~5.13pm (http://www.sunrise-and-sunset.com/en/sun/australia/melbourne/2015/may). Probably no help at all but it least it gives a bit of a time stamp if the match was being recorded in the background 'live' and the poor little thing is in Australia (specifically Melbourne). Wish they'd release images of the skyline etc. Does it show setting sun? Would that help to triangulate location?

It was posted up by Victoria police. They say an AFL game is playing and they say the background is tall buildings. All these clues sound like Melbourne city.

And to think there is a task force in Victoria investigating William's disappearance.

It is understood the image of the girl - which was sent to police forces across Australia - relates to a child exploitation investigation, but it is unclear whether the footage was taken in Victoria.

In other child exploitation investigations, material has surfaced which deliberately included contemporaneous references such as showing a newspaper or including the broadcast of live event as a way to "time stamp" the footage. This showed consumers of the *advertiser censored* that it was new material.

Police were unable to release any further information about when they received the video, whether it was possible the AFL game was a recording, who was conducting the investigation, or the nature of the investigation.

Victoria Police have previously been referred exploitation material of children that are believed to be Australian from international law enforcement agencies including the FBI, but it was unclear if that was the case in this instance.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...y-of-child-20160308-gndet3.html#ixzz42NKDahHb

BBM.

Australian Police appeal to identify mystery girl amid concerns for her welfare
Please identify.jpg
A MYSTERY girl in imminent danger is at the centre of a nationwide search launched by Victoria Police.

Photos believed to have been taken last year have been released in a bid to identify the girl, aged between four and six.

The two blurry images of the girl, possibly video stills, are believed to have been taken on Sunday, May 24 last year.

Police were unable to go into detail about the nature of the case.

Police would not reveal when or how they obtained the images.

The girl appeared caucasian with shoulder-length brown hair.
More at Link:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/efe381e06bbb0f7573157ab48bea0797

Not much to go on here as it's hard to understand the nature of the case but I guess the least we can do is get her photo out there:

It is understood the image of the girl - which was sent to police forces across Australia - relates to a child exploitation investigation, but it is unclear whether the footage was taken in Victoria.

In other child exploitation investigations, material has surfaced which deliberately included contemporaneous references such as showing a newspaper or including the broadcast of live event as a way to "time stamp" the footage. This showed consumers of the *advertiser censored* that it was new material.

Police were unable to release any further information about when they received the video, whether it was possible the AFL game was a recording, who was conducting the investigation, or the nature of the investigation.

Victoria Police have previously been referred exploitation material of children that are believed to be Australian from international law enforcement agencies including the FBI, but it was unclear if that was the case in this instance.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...y-of-child-20160308-gndet3.html#ixzz42NKDahHb

BBM.

Re-reading the way that article is written, I think our Aussie police know in which city the video was taken. It may perhaps be 'unclear' to the media which city it is, because the police may be holding back that piece of info. (They sure as heck are not providing the public with images of the view out of the window, or any other part of the room.) But of all the police departments to receive the images, VicPol were the ones to release them, and The Age specifically mentions VicPol as having previously been referred international child exploitation materials.

It is difficult to believe that the city police across our country will not recognise their own skyline, or at least something in that skyline.

Perhaps they need to tread carefully so that the child is not harmed (any worse).
Perhaps they know the child has already been moved on.

This appears to possibly be a case where images were circulated and consequentially discovered by LE and they have reason to believe that the child has been exploited and/or abused...just speculating.

Her image should be circulated far and wide because someone must know who she is or has seen her at some point.

no words, i hope this little girl is found soon
if there are no reports of missing children fitting her description, does it means the family is somehow involved?

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back