Still Missing Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
..at 1:26:30 ...ttt podcast
..talking about how soon after Lyn disappeared did CD and JC resume their sexual relationship...the defence sounding non-committal.. .
Judge: Well, i've asked the question...

I got a warm feeling the judge is preparing for what we all hope.
The only way I see it is he must have left for South West Rocks almost straight away. I tried to see if there was any hints in Helena Simms' Diary to see if she mentioned having the kids but there wasn't. I figured maybe the kids stayed there the Saturday and perhaps the Sunday night. If Chris had got there at 10.30 am - 11pm as per VW statement then they could have got back to Bayview by 5-6pm easily.

The only way I see it is he must have left for South West Rocks almost straight away. I tried to see if there was any hints in Helena Simms' Diary to see if she mentioned having the kids but there wasn't. I figured maybe the kids stayed there the Saturday and perhaps the Sunday night. If Chris had got there at 10.30 am - 11pm as per VW statement then they could have got back to Bayview by 5-6pm easily.
Im not certain CD left for South West rocks straight away...after all he most probably had a few other important matters to take care of....

Last edited:
I believe that CD once having murdered Lyn concealed her body in the garage . Then called Paul for assistance with the next step. Question is were P&M D actually away on their holiday on the 8th- 9th .Is there any proof they were away then? Was there a phone in the caravan they were supposedly holidaying in on those dates. Also there was plenty of uninterrupted time for CD to dispose of Lyn's body the next afternoon /night. IMOO
Pay phones?

Pay phones?
There definitely would have been payphones at or near the caravan park if they were staying at one. There would have to have been an office phone at the caravan park because you would have to phone the caravan park to make bookings. I would suspect if someone left a message at a caravan park early on a Saturday morning they might have left a message and you may have to check in to see if there are messages. Like call me at the pool at 3pm. Have Marilyn ask for me as an example. Arrangements to meet may have been made at this time.

Last edited:
New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members