Still Missing Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson’s wife was “not able” to have children at the same time as her husband’s twin brother, Paul.

Is this competitiveness between twins or some weird umbilical cord that is still attached? it’s creepy either way.

Attachments

• 880CD3A3-BC3D-420B-9512-5BDF054C4B23.jpeg
    880CD3A3-BC3D-420B-9512-5BDF054C4B23.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1

Opening the trial on Monday, crown prosecutor Craig Everson SC said Dawson, 73, had called his wife Lynette Dawson a "fat and ugly ....." and had entered into a consensual relationship with one of his students, known only as JC, repeatedly asking her to marry him.

Opening the trial on Monday, crown prosecutor Craig Everson SC said Dawson, 73, had called his wife Lynette Dawson a "fat and ugly ....." and had entered into a consensual relationship with one of his students, known only as JC, repeatedly asking her to marry him.

Imagine those teacher/student shenanigans happening today!

Similar happened at my high school where the PE teacher was dating a year 12 girl and I believed they later married.

while we are getting inthe groove of the new imoticons...just clarifying the angry like isnt personal its just to the content!

your ugly chris dawson....to the core.

Hmmm, I wonder who could have assisted him?

The Crown alleges on or about January 8 that year, Dawson alone or with another person or persons murdered his wife and, possibly with assistance, disposed of her body at an unknown location.

Dawson’s wife was “not able” to have children at the same time as her husband’s twin brother, Paul.

Is this competitiveness between twins or some weird umbilical cord that is still attached? it’s creepy either way.
Wasn't that a scene in the Can't Say No commercial, the wives contracting and pushing out their babies in synchronicity?

Lawyers applied to have the entire trial, including the verdict, suppressed and argued the reporting could prejudice further court proceedings in the coming months.

The judge-alone trial is expected to go for six to eight weeks where Crown prosecutor Craig Everson will allege Dawson killed Lynette, who vanished in January 1982.

Hmmm, I wonder who could have assisted him?

The Crown alleges on or about January 8 that year, Dawson alone or with another person or persons murdered his wife and, possibly with assistance, disposed of her body at an unknown location.

Who would he trust unconditionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member