GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TootsieFootsie

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hedley made an interesting point in the latest Teacher's Trial episode with respect to some of the testimony having been thrown out by the judge because it had been somehow tainted by Hedley and The Teacher's Pet podcast. Fact is, as Hedley points out, some of those testimonies were recorded by the police in 1998, decades before Hedley got involved.

k-mac

Reaction score
Somebody mentioned a white van belonging to CD and had PD ever driven it but didn't say what vintage they where getting at.
Makes me realise nothing was ever discussed about the family car chris and lyn owned at the time of her disappearance.
It should have been widely publicised to help people come forward who may have seen CD in said vehicle around that time acting suspect.
Or was there another vehicle he drove too?

He strikes me (knowing how miserable he is) that he would have a fancy car that was not allowed to be driven because it cost too much and had a beat up little 4 cyclinder to get around town for the price of a tank of lawn mower fuel.:p

Witness 28

Verified Insider - Lynette and Chris Dawson case
Reaction score
Hedley made an interesting point in the latest Teacher's Trial episode with respect to some of the testimony having been thrown out by the judge because it had been somehow tainted by Hedley and The Teacher's Pet podcast. Fact is, as Hedley points out, some of those testimonies were recorded by the police in 1998, decades before Hedley got involved.

So true Cliff Hardy, JC's evidence about the Hitman changed over the years? Three different scenarios about going to pay off a hitman or trying to get a hitman, why did she do that? Does CJ no more than his telling? Or did she lie to benefit herself at the time, or did Chris tell her about a hitman to get rid of a witness? maybe she construed differently allowed to benefit herself and change the story that is a hitman CJ knows more than she's telling.. that I know 110%
Silkman ,no friends of Paul or Chris, Chris would not go on a Plane full of people start chatting about getting a hitman,. Can you imagine talking about a hitman on a plane everyone's talking and chattering and then suddenly everyone's stops and looks at Chris and silkman on the plane did not happen,
All these lies by so-called Witnesses have taken away the true story of The Hitman that was used. And now we find ourselves with Chris in jail and everyone ask him where the body is , I am 100 and 10% sure he does not know where the body ,why, because he paid a hitman to do his dirty work. As Paul Dawson's babysitter stated.

Friday night hands around a throat telling Miss Dawson, this doesn't work I'll get rid of you..... I know that is not true 100 and 10%-percent I can't say why i know , but I know it's not true not on Friday night and I'm 110% sure but that did not happen.
Chris rubbing her face in the mud in the backyard that I don't know but a person or a bloke to do that to a woman, is no way she put up with that, not saying that it didn't happen she would have told someone.

k-mac

Reaction score
Side note....a van and a 2 door torana.....with 2 little ones and a wife who doesn't drive.

Athough not unheard of plenty of people managed a 2 door with littles..... people on the up and up like the Dawsons that just suprises me. The impracticality there.

Kemug

Reaction score
Side note....a van and a 2 door torana.....with 2 little ones and a wife who doesn't drive.

Athough not unheard of plenty of people managed a 2 door with littles..... people on the up and up like the Dawsons that just suprises me. The impracticality there.
When our 2 were littlies, all we had was a 2-door car. Which we were happy about, as it meant they couldn't possibly open a door and fall out. A wise choice really.

Knitty

Staff member
Reaction score
MOD NOTE:

If you are a member of Websleuths, you AGREED to follow the Terms of Service when you joined. Websleuths is intentionally strict about being fact-based and victim-friendly. UNLESS a member has been approved as a Verified Insider, they may NOT post inside information. Anyone can post ANYthing on most other places on the internet. Not here. We are dedicated to protecting the victims of cases here by substantiating everything that is posted here. The Verified Insider process is part of that, and we stand by it. If a member follows the process, AND is substantiated to actually have inside knowledge, they will be approved as a VI. It is not difficult, and our VI coordinator is very prompt.

Other members who quote/respond to/post questions for to someone who has not been approved as a VI are also in violation. They are repeating/perpetuating posts that aren’t in line with the TOS. Such posts will also be removed.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post according to the TOS we all agreed to when we joined.

TootsieFootsie

Reaction score

k-mac

Reaction score
Huge revelation!
That poor girl.
It has likely taken her until he is safely behind bars to face her truth out loud.
Can you imagine having that feeling......doubting your own memories.... visions???
kids do not have the capacity to understand what they see but they feel it in their gut ITS WRONG.

To be at the mercy of this monster your entire life.........

Hoping peace finds her with truth! xx

Witness 28

Reaction score
When L D disappeared Friday night, she had darker hair, what was she wearing, did she have time to go home change her clothes ,was she still wearing her nurses uniform with orange or pink cardigan? was she wearing contact lenses or glasses ,did she wear a scarf to cover up bruises on her neck or did she not have a scarf ,because it was no bruises.?
Did she wear her rings on a fingers engagement ,marriage ,if so ,on Friday night how come the Rings were left at home , and later used and dismantled for a new ring for JC?

DRT

Reaction score
Take it this was why they went back there for that dig.

Police have known this for some time.

That cardigan should have been evidence.:mad:
I think Damien Loone said there was no DNA on the cardigan. They couldn't confirm that it was Lyn's cardigan from DNA. This was said in court.

Pieces of a cardigan dug up at Lynette Dawson's home had no DNA links to her

Mr Loone agreed with crown prosecutor Craig Everson SC that 'nothing relevant from that cardigan' linking it to Lyn Dawson had ben uncovered.

they'll get you

Reaction score
"He was manipulative and gaslighting us all the time."

This Sunday, in an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes, Shanelle opens up about her tortured childhood and her father's ultimate betrayal.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F88253ac2-1104-4603-83f6-9f66c5b708e0

Shanelle Dawson said she was brainwashed into thinking her mother Lynette's disappearance was her fault. (60 Minutes)

F909B858-DA7A-4CD6-BD05-A8EBCD61C7DB.png

Witness 28

Reaction score
I wonder if Chris could turn back time 40 years and change everything , publicly it'd be denying and swearing saying how everyone's against him and he's innocent, but under his breath, his mind is tearing himself apart because he knows he had a beautiful woman who loved him so much....... but the worst thing he's upset at ,because he got caught ... that's what's tearing him apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.