GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask, Don't tell...
Absolutely!

I find the whole thing so bizarre! So no-one, even before Lyn's disappearance (i.e twin brother and his wife, CDs parents or other siblings) thought to question the fact that CD was dating a school girl and was still married?? They were ok with it?? Or they just said nothing to keep the peace and thought it was none of their business? The school admin thought it fine and dandy that JC went to the formal as CDs date?

And even more bizarre, no-one thought it extremely strange that Lyn just disappeared and then JC moved in like a week later? Marilyn Dawson didn't think that was weird? If that was my sister-in-law and we lived in the same street I'd be asking questions. Even if I was distantly related and heard about that I would find it overwhelmingly suspect. I just cannot imagine that happening in any regular family. Something is off kilter....

Yet, according to his defence it all makes sense and there's nothing to see here ...... what a load of you-know-what!

.. some brain gymnastics...

The story of Lyn running away makes perfect sense with the perspective that CD is telling a lie...

The story of Lyn running away makes no sense with the perspective that CD is telling the truth...

Last edited:
Listening to Episode 15, Peter Dawson made such a fool of himself in the second coronial inquest the coroner, Carl Milovanovich, pretty much told him to sit down and shut up.

Peter Dawson should never have been allowed to represent the absent Chris Dawson at that inquest. He, along with Chris, Paul and Marilyn, should have been there as witnesses. That they all went silent tells me something loud and clear.

When did LD go to WA? I don't remember hearing that before. Is there a timeline of alleged events on here at all?
I'd be confident Lyn didn't actually go to WA after she disappeared, its just something that PD is saying she 'coulda' done. The quote by PD is from Episode 5, The Teacher's Trial. 1:00:17.
There's a pretty good summary of events here...

I'd be confident Lyn didn't actually go to WA after she disappeared, its just something that PD is saying she 'coulda' done. The quote by PD is from Episode 5, The Teacher's Trial. 1:00:17.
There's a pretty good summary of events here...

The WA reference specifically relates to Chris's Antecedent Report where he says possibilities not tried.

"Professor Michael Cousins - WA Flinders University, RNSH may have address forward address. She was contemplating going to WA to work for him."

RNSH being Royal North Shore Hospital.

Flinders University is actually in South Australia not Western Australia so there is no connection to WA.

Professor Michael Cousins was used as a reference to Lyn's job at the Day Care Centre. She had worked with him before she had her children.

The date on the application was 15 May 1980 which meant she had been working there for maybe 18 - 19 months.

The references are attached to this article

I don't have access to the articles so the sizing is from google images. Someone else may be able to get a better copy of them.

Attachments

• Lyn Job App.PNG
    Lyn Job App.PNG
    218.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Lyn Job App 2.PNG
    Lyn Job App 2.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online