PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982

Discussion in '1980's Missing' started by imamaze, Jul 14, 2010.

1. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

the fact babbs 'conflict of interest' wasn't documented in the register at the time (as is procedure), didn't inform the police strike force liasing with him....didn't inform the family of the victim who assume he is the man they confer with...….. tells me exactly who was running the investigation :mad::mad::mad:

there is still ass covering boys club hoohaa going on and it smells like ****:confused::confused:

2. DRT

DRT Well-Known Member

The NSW police and Lyn's family did not find out until this year. I guess that is why they have an official register.

I don't understand why an Attorney General would know but it not be recorded particularly since Lyn's family had requested that the case be reviewed. It makes me mad.

3. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

bbm

it smells very very fishy :mad::mad::mad:

Cliff Hardy, alj65, Trooper and 3 others like this.
  4. DRT

DRT Well-Known Member

I wasn't implicating the then Attorney General in any way. What I was saying is why tell a senior officer but not make it official for 7 years. Lloyd Babbs was in an important legal position in New South Wales and obviously knew the rules on conflict of interest which is why he declared it.. kind of.. I am sure the first thing people learn about law is evidence. If it's not there there is no proof anything happened... Well that was the DPP's view in 2001 and 2003, it might have changed since then.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 6:39 AM
    alj65, Trooper, Cagney&Lacey and 2 others like this.
  5. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

someone somewhere in the department didn't follow through on legal protocol.
    the question has to be asked..why?
    there is something not lining up with who knew what when. why wasn't it documented and why was it kept on the low down.
    if simply a case of the paperwork slipped through the cracks ...ok

but forgot to tell the family when they were personally corresponding with this department head entrusting he is seeking justice for their beloved.
    but also.... forgot to tell the detectives feeding him information about the case that he has removed himself for conflict of interest.

We only have the information feed to us via msm and its pretty alarming imo.

now its just an embarrassing question mark in a very important office which stems from the missing wife of a single lone self indulgent narcissist .

it really is maddening!

edited to add.
    sorry drt I highlighted your point because in my guess it seems the AG didn't know anything about it at the time by the contradictory statements coming from the media.:confused:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 7:33 AM
    alj65, Trooper, tmar and 3 others like this.
  6. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Active Member

I'm confident the next big headline will be 'police have arrested Chris Dawson. I can't see it not happening.

7. Cliff Hardy

Cliff Hardy PI

The day cannot come quick enough.

alj65, Bohemian and DRT like this.