Deceased/Not Found Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *husband guilty* #5

What do you know there is a hearing next Thursday. Hearing Readiness. I have checked this a few times. This is from the NSW Court lists. If you are clicking on the link it is not available Saturday 7am to 2pm.

View attachment 409592
Off to the races again. ! it does not look like anything to do with an appeal against his current sentence, to me. Mainly because that is usually held in a different court, but because I would lay the farm on the probability of him being televised in, not an outing into the city , breathing in fresh air and gorgeous Sydney to gaze at...and to court among the hoi polloi, clobbered up in a fine suit and tie, hardly, those days for Dawson have long gone. ..

And I also think REX v Dawson, is not any family divorce matter, either, nor a financial one. Nooo. .. it's Criminal and requires a Readiness hearing, where everyone has to lay out their cards, their timetable, number of witnesses, likelihood of strategic delays and best guess of how long REX is going to take and how long DAWSON thinks he can get away with.... I suspect lots of ex teachers and ex students hobbling up ....

jolly well spotted, DRT. A small sample of the kind of cases heard at the District Court, Downing Centre....

Recent Cases at Downing Centre District Court
  • Not Guilty of Two Counts of Sexual Assault and Two of Indecent Assault. ...
  • Not Guilty of All 22 Fraud Charges and Participate in Criminal Group. ...
  • Not Guilty of Drug Supply and Proceeds of Crime. ...
  • Not Guilty of All 16 Sexual Assault Charges. ...
  • Not Guilty of Commercial Drug Importation.

Off to the races again. ! it does not look like anything to do with an appeal against his current sentence, to me. Mainly because that is usually held in a different court, but because I would lay the farm on the probability of him being televised in, not an outing into the city , breathing in fresh air and gorgeous Sydney to gaze at...and to court among the hoi polloi, clobbered up in a fine suit and tie, hardly, those days for Dawson have long gone. ..

And I also think REX v Dawson, is not any family divorce matter, either, nor a financial one. Nooo. .. it's Criminal and requires a Readiness hearing, where everyone has to lay out their cards, their timetable, number of witnesses, likelihood of strategic delays and best guess of how long REX is going to take and how long DAWSON thinks he can get away with.... I suspect lots of ex teachers and ex students hobbling up ....

jolly well spotted, DRT. A small sample of the kind of cases heard at the District Court, Downing Centre....

The case number is from 2019...

2019/00191658

I think it's related to the Carnal knowledge charge. That occurred in 2019. The other cases were 2018. From memory that might commence in June or July. I doubt very much we will hear anything news wise from the hearing unless it is confirming the next court date.

I think it's related to the Carnal knowledge charge. That occurred in 2019. The other cases were 2018. From memory that might commence in June or July. I doubt very much we will hear anything news wise from the hearing unless it is confirming the next court date.
I expect to hear quite a bit, actually. Certainly, for one, the actual charges, how many, and most interesting to me, who made the allegations Dawson is objecting to. A Readiness Hearing is usually conducted in the event of some complicated, convoluted legal volleyball, requiring a Hearing to establish exactly who and what it is directed from and to whom, and how many witnesses are expected, lots or a few, or even just one, how long that is expected to take, and along with all this filigree work, the complainant, and whomsoever is their legal rep, which is of high interest to me.

I always like to get a grip on who the person is who is taking it up to Dawson, particularly now , in this matter, since his long term barrister has evaporated from the horror of defending Dawson and some one has had their number pulled from the hat, ( or , from the wheel of fortune ) and designated as Dawson's rep for this particular trial.

Some could say that is a bit of a handicap to Dawson, some could say it's an advantage... all a matter of perspective.

Doesn't mean the same barrister will do the whole lot of the remaining charges Dawson faces, though, it depends on the workload. Obviously, brother fomer barrister Paul is not on the case. And it won't be anyone from the same chambers as his former representative.

I know that the police have charged Dawson re sexual assault, re JC, .. that is probably at least one of the plaintiffs in this trial, but my interest is also focused on the young girl, as she was then, I think she was a prefect at the same school as Joanne, who spoke about the circumstances on the podcast 'Teachers Pet' but I have forgotten her name! if anyone has it handy, I would appreciate it. Also, there is a rumour that some girls, or one girl at least from the school in Queensland, the girls college, where Dawson wound up at , ( due to a lot of string pulling, I bet, he should have been drummed out of Education nation wide, but .. there it is.. ...) is also on the plaintiffs list.

You'd have to ask the prosecutors that!
But it didn't help so many stories about the Hitman, sorry scenarios
Facebook is to blame and me ,...when the prosecutor hand the judge a piece of paper with a name on it, the judge had a yellow holden Monaro. Cv8..I had two red and blue cv8s..I commented on this monaro.... I think the case would have being thrown out because of my comments on Facebook
Michael

Facebook is to blame and me ,...when the prosecutor hand the judge a piece of paper with a name on it, the judge had a yellow holden Monaro. Cv8..I had two red and blue cv8s..I commented on this monaro.... I think the case would have being thrown out because of my comments on Facebook
Michael
Why was your identity being kept secret? Do you think there was a reason other than your own protection from pursuers?

Why was your identity being kept secret? Do you think there was a reason other than your own protection from pursuers?
A judge and a witness communicating on Facebook ..only reason.... let's say if someone in authority,? That we look up to....Was responsible for her disappearance ,because Chris Dawson is too gutless to murder anyone,because Chris was at home on the 8th of January 1982 , and Lynette Simms was at the same time outside the Newtown Leagues Club with a driver, hitman because she couldn't drive didn't have a licence,

A judge and a witness communicating on Facebook ..only reason.... let's say if someone in authority,? That we look up to....Was responsible for her disappearance ,because Chris Dawson is too gutless to murder anyone,because Chris was at home on the 8th of January 1982 , and Lynette Simms was at the same time outside the Newtown Leagues Club with a driver, hitman because she couldn't drive didn't have a licence,
Witness 28, if you don’t think Chris Dawson killed Lynette Simms then who do you think may have been responsible? Thanks in advance.

Witness 28, if you don’t think Chris Dawson killed Lynette Simms then who do you think may have been responsible? Thanks in advance.
The driver that night. 8th of January 1982 .Chris dawson paid a hitman close to him that Chris knew, Chris and Paul would arrange a driver to driven Lynette anywhere where they couldn't drive her, or if they we're busy

Are you saying there was no plan to keep your identity secret--you weren't called "Witness 28"--until after you posted something about the judge's car on Facebook?

The driver that night. 8th of January 1982 .Chris dawson paid a hitman close to him that Chris knew, Chris and Paul would arrange a driver to driven Lynette anywhere where they couldn't drive her, or if they we're busy
Thanks for the tip, Witness 28.

Chris Dawson's trial is set down to start on May 29th.

Dawson has been charged with one count of carnal knowledge by teacher of a girl between the ages of 10 and 17.

The student (it must be JC) was 16 at the time the two allegedly began having sexual intercourse while Dawson was aged in his thirties.

Dawson has predictably denied the charge.

Downing Centre District Court was told on Friday that Dawson's defence is expected to file a judge-alone trial application in the coming weeks and he will face a readiness hearing on April 28.

Am hoping he goes down for this.
But am just not confident it can stick.
I think JC was abused and controlled by CD. But it took a few years of sneaky manipulation I hope a jury (if it gets that far) can see it.
Because JC was a willing participant no matter how much she cringes and dodges it now.
For EXAMPLE. Don't believe CD was holding a gun to her head while she swam around Lyns pool topless and in front of Lyn. :oops:
It makes me feel icky. Lots of grey area...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back