Australia Australia - Maddison Murphy-West, 20, Pakenham, Vic, 23 Oct 2013

Finally an update on Maddison! I just saw this and came straight here! The article certainly does hint at domestic violence, implying that her boyfriend/husband is the one who killed her. But I'm wondering who the "innocent man" is and who is trying to blame him for this? Surely SOMEONE has a conscience and will give Maddison and her poor son justice?!

Finally an update on Maddison! I just saw this and came straight here! The article certainly does hint at domestic violence, implying that her boyfriend/husband is the one who killed her. But I'm wondering who the "innocent man" is and who is trying to blame him for this? Surely SOMEONE has a conscience and will give Maddison and her poor son justice?!

BBM Absolutely! I hope so too. If for no other reason than to protect her child - if it indeed was the child's father who did it, there is no way that child is safe with him.

It takes courage to speak up, I know - it's far easier in many ways to stay silent. But justice needs to be served. No one should ever get away with killing somebody!

I've still not been able to find a link for the A current affair or today tonight stories they ran for Maddy, but one of them did name the BF as the prime suspect.

I hope this article was intended to put a lot of pressure on the suspect and I surely hope it will! I'd have loved to have seen their faces and hear their expletives when they saw it!! I hope the police have phone taps etc and I hope that an arrest is imminent.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

I've still not been able to find a link for the A current affair or today tonight stories they ran for Maddy, but one of them did name the BF as the prime suspect.

I can't find it either. I can find mentions of ACA in regards to Maddison but not their actual story :/ Given the circumstances, I don't think anyone besides her BF could be a suspect despite people trying to blame someone else.

Thanks for that info Marg. Good to know the whole case hasn't just disappeared into the ether. Maddi was obviously very loved.

And - completely off topic - my dog Raffy is the spitting image of your avatar!! It's uncanny! I literally did a double take when I first saw the pic!!:seeya:

O/T Irisrising the avatar is of my dog Toby. A cattle dog who thinks he is a human.

On topic. Lets hope the police keep fishing on this one and not let it go. It is so sad that not only is her life taken but her money is taken and even her CHRISTMAS GOODIES. Someone has no conscience.

So sad, until I read her fb page I never knew she used to hang out at my local shops food court & went to our local Secondary College.

Seems to me one of Maddy's very visible best friends (at beginning of case) is glaringly absent from posting on this "Justice for Maddy"...

:waitasec:

JMO

Could she be posting as admin? If not, I wonder why the change??

Someone knows about this. I am sure he has told someone. He would not be able to keep it to himself. I'm sure he would have bragged that he got away with it. I hope someone's conscience is bothering them and will eventually come forward. Some times you hae to wait until friendships break up before the other prson talks. JMOO

Interesting that when you google images for Maddison, some of the pic's have her friend pixeled out, didn't notice that before. Some which seem to have the same friend in them haven't.

Attachments

• maddison_murphy_19bf1ko-19bf1n6.jpg
    maddison_murphy_19bf1ko-19bf1n6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
Interesting that when you google images for Maddison, some of the pic's have her friend pixeled out, didn't notice that before. Some which seem to have the same friend in them haven't.

How odd ... the pixelated ones seem to come from this Channel 7 news item on 20th January. I wonder why the photos are pixelated.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/20885023/family-plea-for-truth-about-mums-death/

Pics in earlier news items from the Herald Sun from 22nd Dec and 1st Jan both show full face images.

I'd say it was because Channel 7 had more integrity than the Herald Sun, but after the Gittany/RL fiasco I know that wouldn't necessarily be true. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update, Nacho :seeya:

It's such a sad case :facepalm::

"In phone texts to a friend, Maddison Murphy-West outlined her feelings while in hospital following a brutal attack.

The 20-year-old told the friend she had been choked in front of her young son......The messages, sent a year before she died, stated she was afraid her attacker would find out and be angry about her going to police.

“So now he’s going to kill me,” she said."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...in-text-messages/story-fni0fee2-1226835438409

Interesting that the Herald Sun published that article ^^^^^ just when things started heating up on the Justice for Madddy page.

So hope that justice is hovering near ... poor Maddy seems to have been subjected to abuse for a while. That must go some way toward establishing the facts of her death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back