Australia Australia - Maddison Murphy-West, 20, Pakenham, Vic, 23 Oct 2013

Interesting that the Herald Sun published that article ^^^^^ just when things started heating up on the Justice for Madddy page.

So hope that justice is hovering near ... poor Maddy seems to have been subjected to abuse for a while. That must go some way toward establishing the facts of her death.

I so agree that there may be a reason why this article was printed right around the time that there seems to be movement on Maddy's case. (Per Facebook)...

And the messages Maddy sent while in hospital (per article) are downright chilling...:what:

JMO

The Justice for Maddy page indicates today that something is still going on behind the scenes ... an unknown something that may very well lead to justice in this case.

:please:

The Justice for Maddy page indicates today that something is still going on behind the scenes ... an unknown something that may very well lead to justice in this case.

:please:

Thank you for the update, SouthAussie!

I am so hoping whatever is happening behind the scenes helps bring justice for Maddy, her son, and those that love her...

:candle:

So what could be going on? Formal questioning? Further investigation? Some kind of inquest to prove murder and not suicide?
That page is driving me crazy LOL, I can be patient purely because it sounds like things are progressing in a positive manner :) but sheesh, I just want to know!!

Well, here you go .... Justice for Maddy page has a link to their exciting news! No access to his child, who is frightened of him, and a homicide detective says he is the #1 suspect in Maddy's murder.

Extreme addiction to ice ... out of control 'at the moment'.

Had to be asked by paramedics to remove his child from the room when they were trying desperately to assist Maddy. :cry:

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...ed-access-to-son/story-fnii5sms-1226838576835

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203248251233313&set=gm.674422492603754&type=1&theater

Well, here you go .... Justice for Maddy page has a link to their exciting news! No access to his child, who is frightened of him, and is the #1 suspect in Maddy's murder.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...ed-access-to-son/story-fnii5sms-1226838576835

Thank you, SouthAussie!!:seeya: That is great news for little Noah and his family :loveyou:

This bit is just so sad. The poor little boy. He's evidently seen alot:

"The court heard the boy had been frightened of his father during a 30-minute supervised visit. A child psychologist told the court the boy initially tried to hide from his father and maintained the greatest distance from him he could."

:facepalm:

Thank you, SouthAussie!!:seeya: That is great news for little Noah and his family :loveyou:

This bit is just so sad. The poor little boy. He's evidently seen alot:

"The court heard the boy had been frightened of his father during a 30-minute supervised visit. A child psychologist told the court the boy initially tried to hide from his father and maintained the greatest distance from him he could."

:facepalm:

Cannot imagine the trauma to Maddy's son ... this little boy has probably seen more violence in his very short life, so far, than many of us see in a lifetime.

Thank goodness Maddy's family and friends are strong and are going to fight to give Maddy's son the best life possible.

Funds are being received for the little boy's education fund ... with an upcoming rally to raise more funds, and donations coming from many sources ....

Well, here you go .... Justice for Maddy page has a link to their exciting news! No access to his child, who is frightened of him, and a homicide detective says he is the #1 suspect in Maddy's murder.

Extreme addiction to ice ... out of control 'at the moment'.

Had to be asked by paramedics to remove his child from the room when they were trying desperately to assist Maddy. :cry:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203248251233313&set=gm.674422492603754&type=1&theater

That is great that the homicide detective still considers TB the #1 suspect...

and the best part is that this ice addicted sperm donor has no access to Maddy's son...

:thumb:

The Sun had an article today.. I read the paper copy. There is a story but for some unknown reason it states no names are to be used. But on reading it you know who it is about. It is on page 9 under heading "Killer suspect access ban" for anyone who wants to google it. I am on a tablet and can't bring it here.

Oh wow I've missed a lot. I am so glad that he no longer has access to his son. The person who murdered Maddison deserves to rot in prison for the rest of their life.

I'm very curious about the link someone posted above about Maddi's "best friend". If what they are saying is true, I hope that person gets a very harsh sentence too. Is this the same friend that has been absent from posting on the Justice for Maddy page?

Oh wow I've missed a lot. I am so glad that he no longer has access to his son. The person who murdered Maddison deserves to rot in prison for the rest of their life.

I'm very curious about the link someone posted above about Maddi's "best friend". If what they are saying is true, I hope that person gets a very harsh sentence too. Is this the same friend that has been absent from posting on the Justice for Maddy page?

I've missed that part I think? What was said about the 'best friend'?

Yes - the friend who was highly visible at the beginning of the whole thing. The friend whose face is now often pixelated in MSM for some reason.......(as was posted a bit up thread by SouthAussie, I think :seeya:)

BBM

Yes - the friend who was highly visible at the beginning of the whole thing. The friend whose face is now often pixelated in MSM for some reason.......(as was posted a bit up thread by SouthAussie, I think :seeya:)

Thanks Isis, I do recall that part, it was more the part that I've bolded that got me wondering, what are they saying?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back