Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of this forum, I am having distressing flashbacks watching a real life documentary "The Puppet Master" on Nflx. Each episode has more and more converging sequences.
It made me wonder how many victims of RB's there might have been overseas. Promises of a new life in Australia, New Zealand or New Caledonia perhaps. We all know he wasn't visiting family, so what was he REALLY doing?

Just gathering my thoughts. Have we established that DdH's account at the inquest of meeting RB on the Chusan Jan-March(?) 1970 is verifiably false?

I am thinking of Estelle's excellent and compelling timeline (post 17425835, 6 Feb 2022) which has details of RB leaving Australia for Belgium by air with his recently ex-wife on 15 Feb 1970, and subsequent posts where folks have accessed detailed passenger records of the Chusan and haven't so far found DdH or RB.

Can both be true? Was there a very quick turnaround in February maybe? If it's all made up, why would DdH (maybe instructed by RB) lie about something that could easily be verified via passenger manifests?

Apols if I have missed something. There's a lot to miss.

Last edited:

Just gathering my thoughts. Have we established that DdH's account at the inquest of meeting RB on the Chusan Jan-March(?) 1970 is verifiably false?

I am thinking of Estelle's excellent and compelling timeline (post 17425835, 6 Feb 2022) which has details of RB leaving Australia for Belgium by air with his recently ex-wife on 15 Feb 1970, and subsequent posts where folks have accessed detailed passenger records of the Chusan and haven't so far found DdH or RB.

Can both be true? Was there a very quick turnaround in February maybe? If it's all made up, why would DdH (maybe instructed by RB) lie about something that could easily be verified via passenger manifests?

we established it was Jan 71, not 70, confirmed by RB in his testimony and arrival cards for DDH, her parents and RB (in his brothers name). Personally I think she was just confused. I think the departure was delayed they probably meant to leave the UK in Dec 70 and ended up leaving Jan 71.

Not sure if this is of any interest and or if it relates to the same RB? The main reason it piqued my interest aside from the name RB, the postcode is 2481 (Byron Bay area)
UFO (use fingers only), An Australia Trademark of Ric Blum. Application Number: 1883104 :: Trademark Elite Trademarks

found that awhile ago, couldn't find anything linked to it though, definitely him though .. just very odd lol Hopefully someone on here can find a connect or what it is or used for

found that awhile ago, couldn't find anything linked to it though, definitely him though .. just very odd lol Hopefully someone on here can find a connect or what it is or used for

Registering a trademark is a fairly niche activity, like registering a patent, and most of us would never do either. And IMHO the practices of registering pointless trademarks and patents share some DNA with each other.

This is just to say that this trademark application reminds me that back in Feb a sleuth found 4x patents registered to FR in Luxembourg at a time that suggested it could have been RB doing it, not the real FR.

Last edited:
Registering a trademark is a fairly niche activity, like registering a patent, and most of us would never do either. And IMHO the practices of registering pointless trademarks and patents share some DNA with each other.

This is just to say that this trademark application reminds me that back in Feb a sleuth found 4x patents registered to FR in Luxembourg at a time that suggested it could have been RB doing it, not the real FR.

Agree I think these are RB applications not the real FR - suitcases and containers seem to be a "thing" in his life

If below is him I would think he has more than a drivers license in FR's name

Hopefully the police have checked with the Real FR to see if this was him or not

Suitcase particularly adapted to carry a computer and its accessories

EP AT DE EP1238601A1 Fernand Remakel Orlan Holding S.A.

Priority 2001-03-09 • Filed 2001-03-09 • Published 2002-09-11

The invention relates to a briefcase, or briefcase, particularly suitable for transporting a laptop and its accessories. In recent years, it is evident that laptops are becoming more prevalent as instrument of work by users of universes because of their great practicality and their minimum size.

MODULAR FIREPROOF PANEL FOR FIXED WALLS MOVABLE WALLS AND SLIDING DOORS

IT ITMI20051617A1 Fernand Remakel Layers Holding S A

Priority 2005-08-31 • Filed 2005-08-31 • Published 2007-03-01

Telescopic suction tube for vacuum cleaner, locking device for this tube and …

EP EP0893089A1 Fernand Remakel Apparatur Verfahren S.A.

Priority 1997-07-25 • Filed 1997-07-25 • Published 1999-01-27

The adjustable tube consists of an inner tube (12), an outer tube (10) and a blocking unit (20). The inner tube (12) has a series of notches (14) cut in the periphery along it's length and fits inside the outer tube (10). The blocking unit (20) comprises a tube (22) which has a catch (36) mounted …

Device for loading bulk material in a container

EP AT DE DE60208375D1 Fernand Remakel Idr Holding Sa

Priority 2002-10-08 • Filed 2002-10-08 • Granted 2006-02-02 • Published 2006-02-02

IMO, I can't see the benefit RB would gain from registering patents in the FR name. The inventions must have had some unique merit to have been approved so why invest $$$ and time in patents in someone else's name? It doesn't make sense to me but maybe I'm missing something here.
The trademark is another story and has 'scam' written all over it IMO.

Lol, well it's possible that he wasn't with MB the entire time in 97.
However, I very much doubt any of that fairytale about old mate 'Fonce' and their tripping all over France had even a grain of truth in it. He didn't even think it through!
Apart from the fact that we all know he was with Marion, saying he has a passion and a lifelong love of horses while at the same time draining our social security system for 30 odd years 'supposedly' suffering PTSD from his "orse" pulverisation was NOT even believable!
I think AC & BS just let him ramble on sometimes because he just digs himself into a deeper hole.

IMO, RB hasn't got a religious bone in his body however his family probably were RC's. It wouldn't surprise me if his biological mother also had Jewish heritage.

IMO, DdH probably stopped caring what he was doing overseas a long time ago. As long as the money was in the bank account to take care of the kids, she probably welcomed the months away from him.
I think she was humiliated to learn about his affairs in such a public manner but I'm sure she knew about at least some of his criminal activities and turned a blind eye.
Absolutely.

He just made all that up to deflect from the fact he WAS with Marion in the UK and thought he would be believed.

Everyone knows he is a liar~ he stated as much himself when he said under oath JO and GGB were lying about their testimony. He is a real creep.

He doesnt give a fig about people or religion. His so called "family" are just another group of victims in his life of lies.
They arent even his family IMO

He was 30 yrs old when he came to Aust using Willy Wouters - 30. He didnt start his life of crime at 30. He was well versed in criminal activity long before that. WW would just be another alias he ripped off.

Yes I think his mother was jewish ( well you know what I think about that ;) )

And there is not a doubt in my mind that DdH KNEW much of what was going on. If you look back on all his dealings that has been publically discussed you would have to be living under a rock to not know or at least ask questions! Including his own ADULT kids once they saw he was leaving the mother to travel multiple time OS in a year ON a pension.

I believe neither of them met on that ship coming into Aust Jan 1971 - you only have to look at where he was staying and who he was staying with back then. IMO

It is all BS what he says. He sprinkles elements of truth throughout his ramblings when it suits him or when he KNOWS they have evidence of such and makes fanciful stories that he thinks will cement his innocence.

After all we have learnt from him in regard to the inquest, and what sleuths have found, I think that is just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more that LE would have and so much more we have yet to hear.

Personally I think he and her are VERY wealthy. They are not going to be showing that wealth while they live off the Aust Government with their lies of carer and pensioner . They are money vultures. What they have shown at the inquest is not the true picture. Their money would be tied up off shore and the money stolen from all the Marions around the world have set them up nicely. IMO

I cant wait for the trial.

It would be an embarrasment to have this person as a relative. I hope he is suffering through his humilation after his singing testicle was broadcast to the world. He deserves it.

JMO AMO MOO IMO

IMO, I can't see the benefit RB would gain from registering patents in the FR name. The inventions must have had some unique merit to have been approved so why invest $$$ and time in patents in someone else's name? It doesn't make sense to me but maybe I'm missing something here.

If TLV had refined their approach of the Real FR they may have been able to ask him if these were his :-/ IMO.

I agree I don't see the benefit unless he is actually operating as FR in Europe, bank accounts and all.

Is it possible he can apply for name changes in Belgium just as he has in Aus and have an EU passport in FR and other names ?

WW and IK did not leave together.
And the DW and Blum cards have been found.

That post from Estelle was long before all this was found, so alot has changed since then.

If you do a search you will find all the recent info.

Links found previously on NAA.

Attachments

• 3. IK dept Sydney 10 May 1970.jpg
    3. IK dept Sydney 10 May 1970.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2. Willy Wouters Outgoing 1970.jpg
    2. Willy Wouters Outgoing 1970.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 25
  • Incoming 1971.jpg
    Incoming 1971.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 1.Diane Walker Chusan 1971 incoming passenger card.jpg
    1.Diane Walker Chusan 1971 incoming passenger card.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 38

Yes I think it was established that this is the REAL FR - he has many businesses

No doubt Blum used some of his ideas for his own criminal activities ~ suitcases left by the women

Agree re the Patents. I think it was established earlier it was the real FR and his mountain of businesses.

Blum isnt going to invest money patenting an invention in FR name.

The trademark one sits nicely beside all the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises companies found in relation to foods etc though!

All about the ponzie IMO

That post from Estelle was long before all this was found, so alot has changed since then.

If you do a search you will find all the recent info.

Links found previously on NAA.

I did search, and that was the most detailed and recent suggested timeline I found. Thank you for the updates.

Last edited:
Absolutely.

He just made all that up to deflect from the fact he WAS with Marion in the UK and thought he would be believed.

Everyone knows he is a liar~ he stated as much himself when he said under oath JO and GGB were lying about their testimony. He is a real creep.

He doesnt give a fig about people or religion. His so called "family" are just another group of victims in his life of lies.
They arent even his family IMO

He was 30 yrs old when he came to Aust using Willy Wouters - 30. He didnt start his life of crime at 30. He was well versed in criminal activity long before that. WW would just be another alias he ripped off.

Yes I think his mother was jewish ( well you know what I think about that ;) )

And there is not a doubt in my mind that DdH KNEW much of what was going on. If you look back on all his dealings that has been publically discussed you would have to be living under a rock to not know or at least ask questions! Including his own ADULT kids once they saw he was leaving the mother to travel multiple time OS in a year ON a pension.

I believe neither of them met on that ship coming into Aust Jan 1971 - you only have to look at where he was staying and who he was staying with back then. IMO

It is all BS what he says. He sprinkles elements of truth throughout his ramblings when it suits him or when he KNOWS they have evidence of such and makes fanciful stories that he thinks will cement his innocence.

After all we have learnt from him in regard to the inquest, and what sleuths have found, I think that is just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more that LE would have and so much more we have yet to hear.

Personally I think he and her are VERY wealthy. They are not going to be showing that wealth while they live off the Aust Government with their lies of carer and pensioner . They are money vultures. What they have shown at the inquest is not the true picture. Their money would be tied up off shore and the money stolen from all the Marions around the world have set them up nicely. IMO

I cant wait for the trial.

It would be an embarrasment to have this person as a relative. I hope he is suffering through his humilation after his singing testicle was broadcast to the world. He deserves it.

JMO AMO MOO IMO
What's your definition of VERY wealthy? They don't look prosperous.
Chusan was a smaller P&O ship. A once in a lifetime experience to travel like that back in the 60's/70's. They usually had a roving ship's photographer and photos were displayed and available for purchase; plus a passenger list was published for those on board. We had all this stuff from my parents travel at a similar time on P&O Orcades, Oronsay, etc. and kept it for years, along with the Kodak slides. Those ships were very social and possibly someone would remember this group and the shipboard romance between the tall, mysterious AKA and the young girl travelling with her parents. Days of our Strife.

Don't know. I'm the same as you. All I know about money laundering cash on a very basic 'old skool' level is that criminals can clean 'dirty money' by claiming they run a cash generating business.

So, for example, lets say they earn their big money selling street drugs for cash, they keep a hairdressing shop which in reality barely trades but they claim is a successful thriving business. That way they can regularly bank deposit cash and pay themselves a wage from it which justifies their non criminal existence and income to authorities.
That’s right. The money gets washed through a legal business. A laundromat, let’s say! Tonight’s takings = $2500! Actual customers doing legitimate business = $1000. Easier in the cash era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member