Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's not RB Unless it's another of his names.

Translated part

SAINT-GHISLAIN Undoubtedly something new in the disappearance of myriam Brohée. This 42-year-old lady, mother of a family, left her home on the Chaussée de Tournai in Tertre on the evening of October 18, 2000. She has never been seen since. This Friday, a twist, with the arrest of an ex-lover of the disappeared: Muntu Ngandu Kalala Mwanana, 50, is placed under an arrest warrant for murder by the examining magistrate, Mrs. Laloux, in Mons !

Muntu Ngandu Kalala Mwanana - sounds like a name he would come up with lol... what was that ridiculous one he tried to register ... but agree not him, we can cross poor Myriam off the list (may she RIP)

Aarrggghhh….. just listened AGAIN to DDeH's testimony on Days 5 & 6 of the CC, and apart from the frustrating and constant nervous cough throughout, there are so many inconsistencies! Sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil! Never listened to the podcast?? Never read the brief of evidence? Never thought changing your name so often might be a clue to something else going on? Never asked questions after the police interviews? Never questioned what your husband did overseas? Never asked where the money came from to pay for the regular solo trips overseas? But this one really got me - NEVER heard of the name "Freddy David"! The photo in Le Luxembourg newspaper of the owners of the furniture store named the man standing next to DDeH as Mr F. David! Wouldn’t you be going out and buying every copy of this edition with the store's positive exposure and a photo of you and your spouse included? (p.s. I got all my ironing done.) :)
Yep everytime you watch them, you learn something else about their lies.

1971 - DdeH says she always called him RIC/RICK even though she knew him as WILLY WOUTERS...
1980 - D and FD owners of furniture store
Her fathers death notice 1987 - Anne and Ricky
Her mothers death notice 1988 - Dianne and Ricky

SO many MORE lies in their testimony.

Aarrggghhh….. just listened AGAIN to DDeH's testimony on Days 5 & 6 of the CC, and apart from the frustrating and constant nervous cough throughout, there are so many inconsistencies! Sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil! Never listened to the podcast?? Never read the brief of evidence? Never thought changing your name so often might be a clue to something else going on? Never asked questions after the police interviews? Never questioned what your husband did overseas? Never asked where the money came from to pay for the regular solo trips overseas? But this one really got me - NEVER heard of the name "Freddy David"! The photo in Le Luxembourg newspaper of the owners of the furniture store named the man standing next to DDeH as Mr F. David! Wouldn’t you be going out and buying every copy of this edition with the store's positive exposure and a photo of you and your spouse included? (p.s. I got all my ironing done.) :)
I also wanted to say THANK YOU for reminding me again about this testimony - it has provided another link to something else I found. It is always good to go back and listen to them after more evidence has been found!

Turns out there's such a thing as 'Navajo Amber' and a quick google shows people make amber and silver necklaces not dissimilar to the one in question.

DOES WW of Renov Pubs , SET UP THE BUSINESS IN OCT 1968, TO ENABLE HIM TO APPLY to the Le Courrier Australien advertisment placed by Bernard LE BOURSICOT in MAY 1968 ? - HE is seeking "Directors of French Firms to partner with the Journal to help compatriots in need"....

WW sets up Renov Pubs with his other "'business partners'" FdeH and WC and applies for a job, adding PHOTOGRAPHER to his passport MAY 1969 when he arrives into Aust.
I'm looking at you Blum!

I think I have found the link between the Le Bouricot name, the export meat companies of the past we talked about and the FAKE Wilson Bross International documents he was caught with!

On this website, there are 3 other women missing between 2007-2012 that are of "suitable age", that may have had property, antiques, etc. Unfortunately, I am unable to Google translate their circumstances.
I you want i can be your translator, if you don’t mind me making a few spelling mistakes. You can pm me anytime with dutch (NL & BE) sites & articles, i’m happy to help.

I can only find that the last "wave" of Hungarian refugees to Australia was in the 1950's with their fare paid by the Australian tax payer. In the '60's, IK was living in Belgium and there wasn't any mass migration of Belgians to Australia either. Very curious about the charter flight still.
My hunch is that IK had to meet the charter plane at Heathrow.

I you want i can be your translator, if you don’t mind me making a few spelling mistakes. You can pm me anytime with dutch (NL & BE) sites & articles, i’m happy to help.
@Carovb5 Missing (Belgium) - Monique Degans, 61 y.o. (April 2012) and Rita Dieu, 61 y.o.(February 2008). Maybe also, Ginette Vandevelde, 57 y.o. (April 2000) and Nicole Lekime, 64 y.o. (January 2007). As I couldn't translate the circumstances of their going missing, just your personal opinion of whether to eliminate or question mark each of them would be enough and Thank You!

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for reminding me again about this testimony - it has provided another link to something else I found. It is always good to go back and listen to them after more evidence has been found!
@mishy66 In the CC recordings, DDeH stated she had/was using a computer in the 1990's but not RB. So I would take that as having, at the least, a basic knowledge of internet searching although denying that she listened to the podcast even after MDeH told her about it! IMO, I bet they ALL listened together and took notes. Sadly, they have certainly aged extremely unkindly since the Bali photos, but maybe it has been the stress of imagining what might be forthcoming.

3rd December 2022. New article about Marion.

I used Google translate to translate a bit of it

Crucial new evidence in the investigation into the Australian woman's 1997 disappearance leads to a man with intimate ties to the Grand Duchy.

(Yannick Lambert with Tom Rüdell) - An 82-year-old man with an obscure criminal record, who spent part of his life in Luxembourg, found himself at the heart of an investigation into an Australian woman who left her family there. 25 years old and who has not given any sign of life since.

An investigation by a court in New South Wales (NSW) has established multiple links between Marion Barter, who disappeared on June 22, 1997, and the octogenarian, who ran a business in the Grand Duchy. He used dozens of pseudonyms and admitted to having been arrested at least three times in his life.

Luxembourg's public prosecutor's office said it had no way of verifying arrests that took place so long ago. The Luxembourg National Archives explained that they could not find any information relating to an arrest in Wiltz, the city where, according to the evidence provided in Australia, Ric Blum was apprehended.

While Remakel is a common surname in Luxembourg, the TV crew's investigations focused on Fernand Remakel, a former Luxembourg football player. The former athlete does not wish to speak to the press and demanded an apology from the television team, which had visited his home when they came to Luxembourg, to confront him with the facts.

A furniture store in Noertzange​

However, testimonies collected during the investigation revealed that Ric Blum had adopted the name Remakel as one of his many aliases. He also claims to have been romantically involved with Remakel's ex-wife, in the early 1980s. Ric Blum, possibly as Fredy David and possibly his brother, opened a furniture store called "Européenne du Siege" in the village of Noertzange in August 1980, next to an electronics store called "Electricité en Gros", according to evidence given during the inquiry hearing.

Ric Blum said he met Fernand Remakel and his ex-wife through the store in Noertzange in the early 1980s. The footballer said he did not know Ric Blum, denying any link between him and Australia to authorities and in the press. Ric Blum spent three years in Luxembourg between 1980 and 1982 more or less continuously, he told the court. The store, which declared bankruptcy on December 1, 1983, was run from Belgium by his current wife, Diane de Hedervary, according to court and commercial register information.

A person from the village confirmed that there was a furniture store next to an electronics store, run by a person with the name David. Later, there was another store in the nearby town of Schifflange, the villager explained, adding that the person who ran the store was known to use more than one name.

The Luxembourg Trade Register lists a store named “L’Européenne du Meuble (Mobigros)” as the first result when searching for “l’Européenne du Siege”. It says the store was founded in 1980, but the records have been deleted.
Other websites, such as opencoroporates.com , show that Mobigros' address matches that mentioned in the Australian exhibit.

Last edited:
@Carovb5 Missing (Belgium) - Monique Degans, 61 y.o. (April 2012) and Rita Dieu, 61 y.o.(February 2008). Maybe also, Ginette Vandevelde, 57 y.o. (April 2000) and Nicole Lekime, 64 y.o. (January 2007). As I couldn't translate the circumstances of their going missing, just your personal opinion of whether to eliminate or question mark each of them would be enough and Thank You!
Monique Degans: only things mentioned are the date, time & clothing, no circumstances or more info… So nothing to read to say she is/isn’t worth looking into further in connection with RB… she would be 61 now, was 51 in 2012.

Rita Dieu, also only things mentioned are the date, time & clothing, no circumstances or more info… So nothing to read to say she is/isn’t worth looking into further in connection with RB.

Ginette Vandevelde: her skull was found. The skull was a ‘Jane doe’ (found in 2000) untill it was matched (2014) by dna to Ginette.
The police mention they was in a depressed mood when she left her home the day she went missing.
Not much more info, nothing that awakens my RB-alarms.

Nicole Lekime: it’s sad, there is so little avout her dissapearance online. only things mentioned are the date, time & clothing, no circumstances or more info… So nothing to read to say she is/isn’t worth looking into further in connection with RB. She was geographically the closest to our known locations of RB: liege/luik (french/dutch name, weard Belgian habits)

Does anyone have the dates of the address:

1303 old south head road, bondi NSW

I have 1976 / 77 and then again 1981 ?

Is this correct?
Cheers
I will keep searching for the other/s.

Attachments

• E2861B27-5829-40B3-BFA3-9C1374E3E34C.jpeg
    E2861B27-5829-40B3-BFA3-9C1374E3E34C.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 072C832A-21B0-4083-AA96-8A2ACDF0E7CB.jpeg
    072C832A-21B0-4083-AA96-8A2ACDF0E7CB.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I will keep searching for the other/s.
Haven’t found any other dates for this address, but the gap in years 1976-1981 is interesting! Never knew that our POI having only ONE address over many years would have been very captivating!

Attachments

• B70D020D-0736-4671-B3D2-23220E023C33.jpeg
    B70D020D-0736-4671-B3D2-23220E023C33.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 3A616DB5-B812-4898-AE4F-634A71EC30C3.jpeg
    3A616DB5-B812-4898-AE4F-634A71EC30C3.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 98
  • F6EFF255-2B6A-4C31-AF53-E3A1EC116626.jpeg
    F6EFF255-2B6A-4C31-AF53-E3A1EC116626.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Status