Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsieur Le Boursicot places and ad in le courrier Australien in 1968 reply address 59 Dolphin Crescent, Whale Beach.
Fredy David uses same address on Chusan immigration card 1971

Monsieur Bernard Le Boursicot later owns or runs Le Courrier Australien, and is a successful french import / export Business man in Sydney with very important connections in the French community in Sydney. La Perouse Sydney French society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monsieur Le Boursicot places and ad in le courrier Australien in 1968 reply address 59 Dolphin Crescent, Whale Beach.

Monsieur Bernard Le Boursicot later owns or runs Le Courrier Australien, and is a successful french import / export Business man in Sydney with very important connections in the French community in Sydney. La Perouse Sydney French society.
I live in Avalon Beach. 59 Dolphin Crescent is in Avalon Beach, not the next suburb (Whale Beach). The land was auctioned in Feb 1959 as Avalon Beach. Monsieur doesnt know his own address!

Totally.

Not only that but with Le Boursicot co owning Le Courrier Australien and AHole using up to 17 aliases stolen from his French "Friends" here in Aust = no doubt many he encountered with his associations to Bernard and the ad placed by B LeB in MAY 1968 / with him seeking "Directors of French Firms to partner with the Journal to help compatriots in need".…
= I believe this is WHY AHole first came to Australia as WW back in 1969.

B LeB was living at the Dolphin Crescent address at the time of the ad in 1968 but when AHole uses the address on his passenger card in 1971 the family PENNEY were living there - the mother a teacher. Edna died in 1997 - her husband had died years earlier - and she was buried in the Blue Mountains. Her brother was a Missionary and killed by the Japanese during the war. One of Edna's son was also a teacher, resigning 1970 and is around the same age as AHole. The Penney family had strong connections to Tasmania. When I did a search of the address used in Ballina Coins the name W. Penny came up.

AHole could have just used his address on his arrival card in 1971 and not actually have stayed there with the Penneys, but I dont think so. I think he knew the son. The son is still living at the address in 2012.

Bernard LE BOURSICOT has been an integral part of the Aust landscape for years, gaining Australian Citizenship back in Feb 1971.....by then he is living at 53 South Liverpool Road, Green Valley.
The fact that he has a large property portfolio with his wife and that he was part of the MEAT company ..... at a time when DdeH father worked in the family business = Andersons Meats.

Bernard Le Boursicot formed B&G 21 years ago. B & G Trading Pty Ltd are a company based in Sydney. Their main business area is fruit, vegetables, poultry, meat, bacon.
After a long career in a Sydney based meat company, he joined an Island trader. Bernard's initial career was in shipping. He has been honoured by the French government for services to the Australian-French business community. Bernard has a range of other business interests, beside the large B&G trading activities.
He is out of the country and back in again by Sept 1970 – Salesman Import / Export
He has a job with Andrews Meat Industries.

In 1972 Andrews Meat Industries- 10 Oxford Street Paddington is granted a license to export meat.

Back in 1964: License's to export meat from the Commonwealth have been granted to the following:—

Alder, P. & S., Company, New South Wales.

Allard Meat Packing Co., Victoria.

Amagraze Ltd., Queensland.

Anchorage Butchers Pty. Ltd., Western Australia.

Anco Meat Co. Pty. Ltd., Queensland.

Anderson Meat Packing Co. Pty. Ltd., New South Wales.

Anderson Sausages Pty. Ltd., New South Wales.

Angliss, W., & Co. (Aust.) Pty. Ltd., Victoria and New South Wales

Wilson Meats Pty Ltd , Queensland

( ALL underlined businesses linked back to Dianes fathers Family)

By 1976 Along with a host of companies, including ANDERSONS ( Dianes fathers family where Robert Walker worked) Andrews had expanded to 316 Willoughby Road Naremburn NSW.

****** You might remember AHole criminal record "WILSON Bross International Exports Pty LTD, 26 Elizabeth Street, Paddington 2026. - false insurance and rego in the name for Volvo Sedan Sept 76 - May 77*****

26 Elizabeth Street Paddington was a private residence as far as I can find.

AND BY 1978 Andrews Meat Export under Bernard Le Boursicot, has expanded to 283 Elizabeth Street SYDNEY

In March 1981 B LeB places another advertisement in the Sydney Morning Herald looking for Export Manager.

By 1987 Company in liquidation.

AC asks Diane De Hedervary had she ever heard of the name Gaetan Le Boursicot……
AHole is an opportunist.

My mother used to have french friends that she used to write to.
They were a Georges and Suzanne Brouet. I "think" they lived in Melbourne.

This would have been a long time ago.
I may have met them when I was small,not sure.

My mother died at a young age, 41.

Sorry, should explain. There is a Georges Brouet in one of the La Perouse Museum photos that Mrs Wattle posted

The Vice President: Bernard Le Boursicot pictured with Georges Brouet pic.

My mother's family were from New Caledonia

Actually I'm not sure if the Brouet family might have been related to us, or just friends.

Last edited:
Totally.

Not only that but with Le Boursicot co owning Le Courrier Australien and AHole using up to 17 aliases stolen from his French "Friends" here in Aust = no doubt many he encountered with his associations to Bernard and the ad placed by B LeB in MAY 1968 / with him seeking "Directors of French Firms to partner with the Journal to help compatriots in need".…

B LeB was living at the Dolphin Crescent address at the time of the ad in 1968 but when AHole uses the address on his passenger card in 1971 the family PENNEY were living there - the mother a teacher. Edna died in 1997 - her husband had died years earlier - and she was buried in the Blue Mountains. Her brother was a Missionary and killed by the Japanese during the war. One of Edna's son was also a teacher, resigning 1970 and is around the same age as AHole. The Penney family had strong connections to Tasmania. When I did a search of the address used in Ballina Coins the name W. Penny came up.

AHole could have just used his address on his arrival card in 1971 and not actually have stayed there with the Penneys, but I dont think so. I think he knew the son. The son is still living at the address in 2012.

Bernard LE BOURSICOT has been an integral part of the Aust landscape for years, gaining Australian Citizenship back in Feb 1971.....by then he is living at 53 South Liverpool Road, Green Valley.
The fact that he has a large property portfolio with his wife and that he was part of the MEAT company ..... at a time when DdeH father worked in the family business = Andersons Meats.

Bernard Le Boursicot formed B&G 21 years ago. B & G Trading Pty Ltd are a company based in Sydney. Their main business area is fruit, vegetables, poultry, meat, bacon.
After a long career in a Sydney based meat company, he joined an Island trader. Bernard's initial career was in shipping. He has been honoured by the French government for services to the Australian-French business community. Bernard has a range of other business interests, beside the large B&G trading activities.
He is out of the country and back in again by Sept 1970 – Salesman Import / Export

In 1972 Andrews Meat Industries- 10 Oxford Street Paddington is granted a license to export meat.

Back in 1964: License's to export meat from the Commonwealth have been granted to the following:—

By 1976 Along with a host of companies, including ANDERSONS ( Dianes fathers family where Robert Walker worked) Andrews had expanded to 316 Willoughby Road Naremburn NSW.

****** You might remember AHole criminal record "WILSON Bross International Exports Pty LTD, 26 Elizabeth Street, Paddington 2026. - false insurance and rego in the name for Volvo Sedan Sept 76 - May 77*****

AND BY 1978 Andrews Meat Export under Bernard Le Boursicot, has expanded to 283 Elizabeth Street SYDNEY

In March 1981 B LeB places another advertisement in the Sydney Morning Herald looking for Export Manager.

AHole is an opportunist.
Got me wondering if John Anderson ex deputy PM of Australia is related?
Large farms in NSW "food bowl"
I think he might have links to Elsmore near Inverell.
Did AC ask Ahole about Inverell?
My brain is fried too much stuff not yet uncovered. Tip of the iceberg

Totally.

AHole is an opportunist.
Oh thats interesting.
Thanks for the breakdown! I have to say it’s confirmation of some of my suspicions too.

Got me wondering if John Anderson ex deputy PM of Australia is related?
Large farms in NSW "food bowl"
I think he might have links to Elsmore near Inverell.
Did AC ask Ahole about Inverell?
My brain is fried too much stuff not yet uncovered. Tip of the iceberg
Yes J Andersons father 'gifted' a HUGE parcel of land in Newstead to the Bruderhof Community when they first settled in Aust in Elsmore and Dianes grandfather who was a butcher, married for a second time (after his divorce from Elizabeth Anderson in 1938 = (Dianes fathers mother) to a woman who was born in Elsmore and buried in Elsmore along with her parents who lived all their lives in Newstead & Elsmore. The Bruderhofs who settled here, many came out from the UK in Robertsbridge, 10 mins to Burwash.

The Bruderhof started another community known as Danthonia in Elsmore in 1999. They farm, produce signs and operate a publishing house. Signage for all Schools on the East Coast of Australia.
Their income comes from producing signs for many Towns, Cities, Councils, Businesses etc.... .They also produce and publish Christian books and magazines.

In 1971, the Bruderhof purchased a property in Robertsbridge, Sussex called Darvell..... with the mission to reach people in Europe who couldn't travel to the USA.
The property is located near the historic town of Hastings.
With a small school in the village - Salehurst Primary - with the main railway line from Hastings to London

The UK
Marias brother Robert Coppenolle Born in Boroughbridge, Yorkshire - the only one born outside Europe
Diane Walker - her fathers family born in the UK - Diane states at inquest she lived in Folkestone prior to having children
Dianes Grandfather marries a woman who is connected to the Bruderhofs
Dianes stepbrother visits with her and AKA when they are living in Burwash
Dianes sister marries someone with strong German ties and both Diane and the parents are out of the country when she marries....
IMO these 'coincidences' are very telling = Religion plays a strong hand in this

Totally.

AHole is an opportunist.
Mind blowing research Mishy. Hopefully, and I’m sure they are, those investigating this case are reading these posts.

I wonder if Mr AKA knows just how much publicity he's now getting from news outlets and how well known he is becoming.

:)
Well he did appear to have studied quite a bit of the published information about his case before he appeared at the inquest. I doubt he wouldn’t be aware of his increasing international public profile, although he may have got to the stage where it’s all a bit too much for him given his usual preference for operating in the shadows.

My mother used to have french friends that she used to write to.
They were a Georges and Suzanne Brouet. I "think" they lived in Melbourne.

This would have been a long time ago.
I may have met them when I was small,not sure.

My mother died at a young age, 41.

Sorry, should explain. There is a Georges Brouet in one of the La Perouse Museum photos that Mrs Wattle posted

The Vice President: Bernard Le Boursicot pictured with Georges Brouet pic.

My mother's family were from New Caledonia

Actually I'm not sure if the Brouet family might have been related to us, or just friends.
Did George and Suzanne have a son called Denis who worked at Renault Australia?

Did George and Suzanne have a son called Denis who worked at Renault Australia?
The name Denis does ring a bell.

I just searched and found that both George and Suzanne died in Sydney but I do remember being quite young and seeing the Melbourne post mark on Suzanne and George's letters and cards.

And the brand name Halvorsen Cruisers has always come up when I thought of them.
Not sure if anyone of the Brouets worked there, or maybe owned one.

I should have paid more attention and asked more questions :)

At last one UK National newspaper running the story. The Express having an older readership too.
The Express story has been picked up by a news outlet called UK Daily News.

Not sure if it's only online and what kind of a readership it has.

Yes J Andersons father 'gifted' a HUGE parcel of land in Newstead to the Bruderhof Community when they first settled in Aust in Elsmore and Dianes grandfather who was a butcher, married for a second time (after his divorce from Elizabeth Anderson in 1938 = (Dianes fathers mother) to a woman who was born in Elsmore and buried in Elsmore along with her parents who lived all their lives in Newstead & Elsmore. The Bruderhofs who settled here, many came out from the UK in Robertsbridge, 10 mins to Burwash.

The Bruderhof started another community known as Danthonia in Elsmore in 1999. They farm, produce signs and operate a publishing house. Signage for all Schools on the East Coast of Australia.
Their income comes from producing signs for many Towns, Cities, Councils, Businesses etc.... .They also produce and publish Christian books and magazines.

In 1971, the Bruderhof purchased a property in Robertsbridge, Sussex called Darvell..... with the mission to reach people in Europe who couldn't travel to the USA.
With a small school in the village - Salehurst Primary - with the main railway line from Hastings to London

The UK
Marias brother Robert Coppenolle Born in Boroughbridge, Yorkshire - the only one born outside Europe
Diane Walker - her fathers family born in the UK - Diane states at inquest she lived in Folkestone prior to having children
Dianes sister marries someone with strong German ties and both Diane and the parents are out of the country when she marries....
IMO these 'coincidences' are very telling = Religion plays a strong hand in this
Yes the same Bruderhof Danthonia community run by Christian Domer in Elsmore Newstead who came to Australia on privately owned Bruderhof Rifton Gulfstream jets via Brisbane or Gold coast. Australian Immigration wanted to deport them all until ex deputy PM Anderson stepped in and gave them permanent residency.
There are newspaper articles in Sydney morning Herald and Inverell times about this. "Amish cousins fight deportation"

Rifton aviation copes with downturn

Last edited:

The UK
I’m rubbing my temples from the headache all this is giving. Impressive work though and thank you.

So there are known links to Ireland - but not Scotland?

Scotland you can get on a train down south of England, it’s slow but you’re in Scotland within the same day. Did this trek often in the 90s. It’s the same country in immigration terms. Close to Yorkshire too.

Ireland is rather harder to get to, a plane flight away (or a ferry from middle of England) and it is a different country. Unless you go to Northern Ireland specifically. Which is close to Scotland.

Mmm thoughts thoughts thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member