Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, long time follower (and admirer of all your sluething), first time poster. I am unable to watch the inquest because I am at work. I am hoping that one of you could kindly post updates during the day?
Hi & welcome BeeBee. The video will still be available on YouTube to watch at your leisure

Or he's been a lifelong habitual cocaine user? Read up what it does to the penis in long term regular use. JMO MOO just speculating. But where's all that money gone and what drove him to be so criminal?
I always thought there were drugs involved. Remember one of the aliases had been involved in trafficking in the US? But it was disregarded as being him because it was thought to be too crazy? That was in the early days of the first inquest before all of the ladies came to light.

I always thought there were drugs involved. Remember one of the aliases had been involved in trafficking in the US? But it was disregarded as being him because it was thought to be too crazy? That was in the early days of the first inquest before all of the ladies came to light.

That was about the accused Belgian Willie Wouters who lives in France on drug charges along with ringleader Christian David. That was in 1968 and the WW in that was 54 -

But anything is possible in this case - so that WW could be one of his rellies

I think more along the lines of dope myself. He would /did have connection's to lots of interesting people like NY and Nymboida back in those days

Inquest into disappearance of Marion Barter resumes in Lismore with new information from overseas witnesses​

Not behind a paywall :)
Nice!!
Thank you ABC news!
Now everyone can read about it, even those that cant afford to pay for a subscription. and by doing so, it may trigger something that is connected to finding Marion!!!

Isn't it great how some newspapers are there for all people regardless of demographic!

Last edited:
He has been a criminal since his teens, we found lots of articles on this way back.
Personally I dont think its anything to do with cocaine. He had prostate surgery so blue willy IMO
They have money

JMO

True - and a criminal of the very worst sort, a predator, abusing and exploiting vulnerable women who wanted love and romance. Psychological and emotional abuse plus 'asset stripping' them with his frauds, scams, thefts, and menacing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr