Australia - Martin Place siege: 2 Hostages killed in Lindt Chocolate shop #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how peaceful it is here yet 30km away this is going on! I hope it's over soon with everybody safe!

This is frightening!!! I've been glued to the TV sine the live coverage commenced... But silly me didn't even think of WS till right now :/ I'll catch up now.
Thoughts are with all involved in all levels xo

2GB 873 @2GB873 · 12m 12 minutes ago

To clarify, Ray Hadley was contacted by the hostage, the call was taken off air and then confirmed by the Police Commissioner.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

Siege at Sydney’s Lindt cafe: Martin Place long identified as a terrorist target

A SYDNEY court heard details of an alleged terror plot to be carried out in Martin Place in the wake of terror raids in Sydney and Melbourne in September this year.

The plot involved abducting a random Australian, executing them by beheading in a public place, possibly Martin Place in Sydney’s CBD, and filming the act and posting it on social media.

BBM

"It wasn't what I would consider to be busy," he says, noting there were about 15 to 20 people

ww.smh.com.au/nsw/lindt-chocolat-cafe-hostage-drama-in-martin-place-sydney-20141215-1278cx.html

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but I had a terrible thought about the very angry man Mohamed Karroum who hit the news this week with his ranting interview and hate towards Tony Abbot and him wishing that TA would lose a daughter...

I'll come back with a link.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

Siege at Sydney’s Lindt cafe: Martin Place long identified as a terrorist target

A SYDNEY court heard details of an alleged terror plot to be carried out in Martin Place in the wake of terror raids in Sydney and Melbourne in September this year.

The plot involved abducting a random Australian, executing them by beheading in a public place, possibly Martin Place in Sydney’s CBD, and filming the act and posting it on social media.

WHAT??? Oh no...this is just horrible..

Nice. Not.

'Uber is reportedly charging users a minimum $100 to get out of Sydney CBD, Mashable is reporting. The price has been pushed up because of a surge in the demand. Uber has a deal in New York to cap their surge pricing duing emergencies but it does not seem the same agreement is in place in Australia.'

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...stage-situation-inside-martin-place-cafe-live

Opportunistic vultures ! Criminals ! Enjoy your extra money today. You will pay for your crimes.

Thank you for keeping us updated with all the tweets and news stories, Zwiebel. And everyone else that is providing them thank you too!

I have presser live but sounds like it's underwater. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member