Australia - Martin Place siege: 2 Hostages killed in Lindt Chocolate shop #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still being held up? Couldn't the idiot find sticky tape?

Channel7 - Police now wearing night vision goggles.

Channel7 - Chopper report saying many of the buildings have the lights dimmed or turned off.

What a great idea!

Mamamia ‏@Mamamia 3m3 minutes ago

At the end of a dark day an unexpected, moving and powerful movement has sprung from the darkness. http://bit.ly/1wvxGXz #illridewithyou

My very close friend is feeling very sad and upset right now. She is the most beautiful, kind and loving person you'd ever hope to meet and she just happens to be Muslim :( I wish I could give her a huge hug right now.

ABC: #illridewithyou is top worldwide trending tweet, gaining huge traction across Australia

:heart: made me quite emotional

Aussies standing with Aussies. THIS is what Australia is about.

OMG! I have read just the first page of this thread and am so afraid for the hostages! I absolutely love all of our Australian friends and am praying and hoping this hostage situation can be resolved without any injuries to them!!!

I just don't even know what else I can say because I don't know if we can discuss ISIS here on this thread. Better read the rest of the thread first.

It's too dangerous to shoot through glass, so I would think that maybe LE could get through the venting system if it is big enough. If not, at least a live listening device could be threaded through enough to be able to hear what is going on inside the café.

May God be with al of the hostages, their families, and LE who are trying to resolve the situation.

MOO

Can you believe our media is doing media reports on how other media outlets around the world are reporting this situation????

http://www.news.com.au/national/mar...ma-in-sydney-cbd/story-fncynjr2-1227156503081

Does it really excite media that much to hear an Aussie story being reported overseas .. like hello, it's not a good sign when that happens!

Those poor ppl inside facing the night in there with that gunman :(

Someone on TV said one of the girls had only been working at the Lindt cafe for 1½ weeks ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998