Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the bombshell Spotlight preview, Mr Koletti claimed someone killed his wife – though police have repeatedly pointed to the likely outcome that Ms Caddick took her own life.

“I know why she died,” he said.

“Someone got greedy and wanted her dead.”

Ms Caddick’s brother Adam Grimley also appeared in the promotional video where he said he handed $2 million over to his sister before her mysterious disappearance.

Melissa Caddick’s husband breaks silence with bombshell claim

Why Melissa Caddick's husband is STILL living in their $6.2million mansion almost a year after notorious fraudster vanished owing millions - as he breaks his silence

His dire financial situation has prompted speculation that Seven News may have paid him to appear in a tell-all interview and divulge 'the truth' about 'why she died' in a special set to air on Sunday night.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Seven with questions about whether Mr Koletti was offered a financial incentive to break his silence.

He said it was 'beyond me' as to how her foot could have miraculously washed up on a beach on the NSW south coast and that 'it's time for the truth to come out'.

Caddick's brother also appears in the promo for the explosive interview, saying he gave his sister $2million before she vanished.

Her husband's brother Chris Koletti claims his sister-in-law likely meticulously staged her disappearance and didn't tell her partner Anthony because he 'can't keep a secret'.

Melissa Caddick: Why Anthony Koletti is still living in Dover Heights mansion | Daily Mail Online

In the bombshell Spotlight preview, Mr Koletti claimed someone killed his wife – though police have repeatedly pointed to the likely outcome that Ms Caddick took her own life.

“I know why she died,” he said.

“Someone got greedy and wanted her dead.”

Ms Caddick’s brother Adam Grimley also appeared in the promotional video where he said he handed $2 million over to his sister before her mysterious disappearance.

Melissa Caddick’s husband breaks silence with bombshell claim

So AK's comments imply that he thinks MC is dead (not suicided) and that she was murdered for money. So does that comment also imply that he knows MC left home with money or the murderer got access to her hidden funds?

Am I reading to much into this?

So AK's comments imply that he thinks MC is dead (not suicided) and that she was murdered for money. So does that comment also imply that he knows MC left home with money or the murderer got access to her hidden funds?

Maybe. It's pretty stupid of him to mention greed at all. Perhaps he hasn't the equipment to see that a murder for money implies that someone benefitted financially from the death.

Were the scammers being scammed by scammers or were they being blackmailed?
The brother gave Melissa $2 mil just before she went missing, why? Where did that money go and what was that for?

I don't really understand your comment. Why do that?
I don't really understand your comment. Why do that?

I’m sure a ‘down and out’ would give their foot for several million or just take the female druggie with the same size feet off the street.
Ok now we have a foot the same size, same everything as Melissa’s.
We know DNA diminishes over time if left to the elements. Say if something could speed up the irradiation of the DNA.
(I believe only platelets contain DNA). What if this was planned and blood was taken from Melissa in advance and implanted/injected into that foot.

Tahiti looks nice.

It may sounds crazy but hey.

The brother gave Melissa $2 mil just before she went missing, why? Where did that money go and what was that for?
Where did all the money go? Was the extra 2m for a safe exit of some sort that either did or did not go to plan?
So many questions still with this one.
We need more info on that foot!!!

I’m sure a ‘down and out’ would give their foot for several million or just take the female druggie with the same size feet off the street.
Ok now we have a foot the same size, same everything as Melissa’s.
We know DNA diminishes over time if left to the elements. Say if something could speed up the irradiation of the DNA.
(I believe only platelets contain DNA). What if this was planned and blood was taken from Melissa in advance and implanted/injected into that foot.

Tahiti looks nice.

Think it was just bones in an Asic runner found yes?

It may sounds crazy but hey.

Where did all the money go? Was the extra 2m for a safe exit of some sort that either did or did not go to plan?
So many questions still with this one.
We need more info on that foot!!!

In the teaser even Ol’ Tony can’t believe how Melissa’s shoe and foot traveled all that distance to that very beach to be found by those very people.
Amazing how it didn’t wash up onto some rocks somewhere/anywhere along that vast coastline.

Sorry my reply got mixed into your post TGY!

Anyway I’ll have my popcorn for the Sunday night special, can’t wait and looking forward to hearing what AK says about still living at Dover Heights after all this time and whatever other theories are revealed…. If any … might all be one big soap opera

But does he say just before? We know he helped her out financially at various times in her life. $2million might be a lifetime total.

In the teaser even Ol’ Tony can’t believe how Melissa’s shoe and foot traveled all that distance to that very beach to be found by those very people.
Amazing how it didn’t wash up onto some rocks somewhere/anywhere along that vast coastline.

Well I agree….. it is very amazing

so amazing even the experts aren’t commenting at least not yet

coroners report please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads