Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by *Verdigris, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sophist

Sophist Well-Known Member

good question, when I watched the teaser I took it to mean he gave her the 2m just before she vanished but I could be mistaken. If she had just been raided and then she called her brother got 2 m that evening and gone early next am that would be quick and surely he would have an insight???

2. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

I believe DNA is in most organs of the body. In this case I suspect it would be sensible to take DNA from bone marrow.

3. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Ms Caddick has left behind her husband, teenage son and elderly parents who now fear getting kicked out of a Sydney apartment they contributed $1.1m toward.

Cash and property, including the Edgecliff home her parents live in, are among luxury assets at the centre of a court hearing brought by Australia’s corporate watchdog exploring how to repay the investors who sunk about $30m into Ms Caddick’s “sham” company.

In July a court heard her assets should not be sold off until it can be confirmed she is dead.

There is no suggestion her parents, husband or brother were aware of or had any involvement in Ms Caddick’s actions.
    Melissa Caddick’s husband breaks silence with bombshell claim

4. they'll get you

5. Via Marple

Via Marple Here to learn how devious minds work

I'd be most interested to find out more about AG's 2 million, more than anything they may say.

If he has another 2 mil lying around now, his parents won't have to worry about being kicked out of Edgecliff.

6. Redrunner

Redrunner Well-Known Member

Exactly, still waiting on this news?

Marg from Oz and Sophist like this.
  7. Redrunner

So can we or can we not mention certain individuals names, or is this still verboten?
    It would certainly liven things up on a cold and windy day!

8. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

If you were going to suggest that there was a hypothetical person who was complicit in Melissa's fraud, and that AK was referring to this person as wanting Melissa dead--IMO it would have made more sense for AK to have said 'someone got scared' rather than 'someone got greedy'. I think he's talking about clients, and if so it's disgusting--to call them greedy and murderous for wanting their own money back.

9. MsLilly

MsLilly Well-Known Member

mmmm..... I question why AK is raising doubts about the police report stating MC’s death was suicide....IMO is this so the Coroner may rule that MC died due to foul play ....and therefore the Executors for MC can claim any life insurance?
    Also, is it to bide time so that he can continue living in the Dover Heights property ...at the expense of the investors?
    Question....WHY HASN’T AK GOT A JOB YET?

10. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Marg from Oz and Andieinsyd like this.
  11. elliefant

elliefant Numpty

Thank you for this. It is a good article. I have only followed along sporadically. My wee brain was a bit bogged down by the financials stuff lol. But this is a great article for more insight into MC and her past, and also as a recap/overview. Thank you.

12. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

the promo for spotlight just seems a bit silly

unless he has solid proof of what melissa was doing and with who, i mean its just stories otherwise

probably needs that $150k 7 is giving him to live off ( not saying they are paying him but they normally do for things like this )

you know considering it was said he had little knowledge of her business activities how would he know who she was dealing with

i guess we'll find out sunday at 7

Kemug, Marg from Oz, Estelle and 5 others like this.
  13. Redrunner

No I am not. But that is not to say that someone else was aware of her actions, and I am not talking about AK or anyone related. So no we are not talking about the same thing here.

Marg from Oz and Sophist like this.
  14. JLZ

JLZ Well-Known Member

A person who threatens legal action if he or she is so much as named is going to be at the top of everyone's mind.

15. Strangeworld

Strangeworld Well-Known Member

My understanding is many life insurance policies cover suicide (sometimes after an exclusion period).

16. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Yes, why hasn't AK found a job yet? Well, there are several possibilities, aren't there? For one, maybe he hasn't even tried. And for two, perhaps now that he has become accustomed to the finer things in life, any job that he is actually capable of doing, he now thinks is beneath him. And thirdly, while he is being looked after in that mansion, he doesn't see the need. It is past time that he was turfed out into the real world, and made to man up.

Marg from Oz, Estelle and minusfour like this.
  17. Redrunner

The top of who's mind?
    It's all very well for "others" to threaten legal action, but I have no faith in people putting this puzzle together correctly, so lets just blame the obvious!!.

Marg from Oz, Estelle and JLZ like this.
  18. Redrunner

Ah but Asteron needs a certified death certificate, has one been issued, or cause of death determined, .... no probally not.

19. they'll get you

AK
    ‘Someone got greedy….’

upload_2021-10-14_21-14-46.gif

20. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

is that a confession ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.