Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from 7News.com.au from earlier in the year.

It is the first time that a Criminal Psychologist has come out and stated why he thinks MC was murdered. I am hoping now that LE will do proper searches of the house and cars and investigate whether she was murdered or not.

Criminal psychologist claims Melissa Caddick was murdered

He says that she was killed and that other people have the money. But what money would that be? AFAIK financial investigators have laboriously accounted for all of the money that she took, and that accounting is what was presented to the court.

Also, I believe that those few people that she associated with in her highly secretive operation, which she ran from a computer at home, have also been identified. I can't really see how there would be anyone else involved that has not already been unearthed from the evidence found in her home office.

He says that she was killed and that other people have the money. But what money would that be? AFAIK financial investigators have laboriously accounted for all of the money that she took, and that accounting is what was presented to the court.

Also, I believe that those few people that she associated with in her highly secretive operation, which she ran from a computer at home, have also been identified. I can't really see how there would be anyone else involved that has not already been unearthed from the evidence found in her home office.
We must remember that some 'investors' did not come forward to be parties to the proceedings. Possible money laundering?
If this is the case, there would undoubtedly be other players at hand.
Also, could she possibly spend all that money on legitimate purposes? Was she just moving money around for people?
Each item she spent big on should be followed up with a proper investigation of the accounts of the vendor.
And.... did they ever find the missing painting?

This is from 7News.com.au from earlier in the year.

It is the first time that a Criminal Psychologist has come out and stated why he thinks MC was murdered. I am hoping now that LE will do proper searches of the house and cars and investigate whether she was murdered or not.

Thanks for posting that Estelle. I hadn’t seen that interview, he brings up such good points.
I hope this will be fully investigated. The family would be expecting that surely.
I guess we will hear in time.

From the above link:

The affected parties have 15 business days to object to Jones Partners taking possession of, or realising, those assets.
Yes the family has formally received notice BUT they knew this was coming as they have been living mortgage free for the last year. And who will have to bear that cost .....again the investors not the family!

Yes the family has formally received notice BUT they knew this was coming as they have been living mortgage free for the last year. And who will have to bear that cost .....again the investors not the family!

I feel bad for the aged parents who it seems have been duped along with the investors by this con woman Caddick. The fact that she's put her own parents in this predicament at their time of life spells sociopath to me.

Thats called a red herring.

upload_2021-12-11_19-51-7.png

She taught him well.

So does that mean no objection has been lodged and all are vacating ?
Still wonder what parts of it we ll never know

We might receive a media update this week. IMO the parents would be fighting it but one would think that would have been resolved months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit