Australia - Nicole Cartwright, 32, found dead in park, Hunters Hill, 3 Oct 2018 *killer died in jail

Haven’t seen a pic yet - looks like MSM haven’t been able to find one either...or are they not allowed to show his face at this stage?

There is a video of him in this article - about ½ way down the page - his face is blurred out, and he is turned away from the CCTV camera.

There is also a pic or two, taken from the video, a little further down the page.

z.JPG

Father-of-two charged with the murder of Nicole Cartwright 'kept her dead body for TWO DAYS' | Daily Mail Online

Fresh twist in case of Nicole Cartwright, whose body was found dumped in Hunters Hill park | Daily Mail Online

Harrowing details have emerged about how a woman was allegedly murdered and dumped in bushland after a meth-fuelled sexual encounter.

Dennis James Pietrobon was last year charged with murder after allegedly dumping Nicole Cartwright's body in a park in Hunters Hill, in Sydney's lower North Shore, in 2018.

Pietrobon, who met Ms Cartwright through a dating app, allegedly struck the 32-year-old at his house before covering her face with a hoodie.

Fresh twist in case of Nicole Cartwright, whose body was found dumped in Hunters Hill park | Daily Mail Online

Harrowing details have emerged about how a woman was allegedly murdered and dumped in bushland after a meth-fuelled sexual encounter.

Dennis James Pietrobon was last year charged with murder after allegedly dumping Nicole Cartwright's body in a park in Hunters Hill, in Sydney's lower North Shore, in 2018.

Pietrobon, who met Ms Cartwright through a dating app, allegedly struck the 32-year-old at his house before covering her face with a hoodie.

Thanks Morrisa. I’m in Sydney and didn’t even realise the trial was being held. I have felt so bad for Nicole, she just seemed a bit of a vulnerable person to me. Hate that she was killed and dumped like that. Also feel that there has been a bit of disinterest in MSM around her death due to victim blaming (she hooked up with this guy online so was engaged in risky behaviour). I’m a student and at the time of Nicole’s death wrote an essay on the way Nicole’s death was reported compared to some other young women so it has stayed with me.

Will keep an eye out for further news and hope and trust that there is good evidence and justice for Nicole and her family.

Suicide huh. Well... the upsides of that are that he'll never do it to anyone else (because a true life sentence in NSW is pretty rare, if he'd have been given one in the first place), and that he'll save taxpayer money. The downsides... never really facing the consequences, or facing up to the court or her family.

I hope Nicole's family are doing as well as they can.

Suicide huh. Well... the upsides of that are that he'll never do it to anyone else (because a true life sentence in NSW is pretty rare, if he'd have been given one in the first place), and that he'll save taxpayer money. The downsides... never really facing the consequences, or facing up to the court or her family.

I hope Nicole's family are doing as well as they can.

Yes. Rest In Peace Nicole.

NSW dept sacked manager for helping police

NSW dept sacked manager for helping police

The NSW transport department sacked a manager for serious and wilful misconduct when he gave information to homicide detectives.

The police were investigating the 2018 murder of Nicole Cartwright, allegedly at the hands of former departmental employee Dennis James Pietrobon.

Forensic manager Thomas Wood saw media reports of Pietrobon's arrest in May 2020 and immediately approached police, telling them of his investigations into the accused before Pietrobon's dismissal in 2019.

One investigation concerned an allegation that Pietrobon stalked and sexually harassed a colleague and had used fetish dating apps at work to download naked pictures.

Another centred on Pietrobon's failure to disclose a conviction for punching a school student.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back