Australia - Nicole Cartwright, 32, found dead in park, Hunters Hill, 3 Oct 2018 *killer died in jail

'You've Destroyed Our Family': Murder Victim's Brother Shares Message For Her Killer
0f42b3da870c7d1b96e341268637e1c7-742357.jpg
Police want to speak to this person who may have seen something unusual. Image: NSW Pol

https://7news.com.au/politics/law-a...tQQs4ljxehD37uYM0E6_lAwcTmxumAMJY5Ui7g_2IC2e4

The family of murdered Sydney woman Nicole Cartwright, whose body was found wrapped in a bedsheet, has appealed for public help to solve her killing, on the first anniversary of her death.

The 32-year-old's body was discovered by a council worker in Buffalo Creek Reserve, on the city's lower north shore, about 7.30am on October 3, 2018.

Watch the video above

A post-mortem examination was inconclusive but it revealed Cartwright had suffered head injuries.

Thanks for the links:)

So now her last known location has moved to Haberfield, in the early morning of Monday 1 Oct 2018. A little more than 2 days later, her body was discovered at Buffalo Creek reserve, Hunters Hill.

2019-10-03 22.58.11.jpg

Looking at the video's time line. .. if that was the timeframe of interest, does it mean she was transported there around 5.30 to 6am Wed?

Hmm why wait until daylight? I always imagined she was taken there during the night.

Thanks for the links:)

So now her last known location has moved to Haberfield, in the early morning of Monday 1 Oct 2018. A little more than 2 days later, her body was discovered at Buffalo Creek reserve, Hunters Hill.

View attachment 207477

Looking at the video's time line. .. if that was the timeframe of interest, does it mean she was transported there around 5.30 to 6am Wed?

Hmm why wait until daylight? I always imagined she was taken there during the night.

Sunrise on 3/10/18 at Hunters Hill was at 5:31am.
Perhaps moved there when it was still dark with suspect leaving the area as it was growing light?

I wonder if they have ping data on their prime suspect for that time?

Sunrise on 3/10/18 at Hunters Hill was at 5:31am.
Perhaps moved there when it was still dark with suspect leaving the area as it was growing light?

I wonder if they have ping data on their prime suspect for that time?
The CCTV is located at East Ryde. Pittwater Road cuts through a few suburbs. East Ryde is just north of Hunters Hill/Gladesville, where the park is.

If suspect was leaving the area, I would guess only cars seen travelling from right (south) to left (north) of the video are relevant. If suspect is thought to be arriving, the other direction applies.

I wonder what other evidence shows police that the suspect car was seen on that CCTV, within that short timeframe.

The CCTV is located at East Ryde. Pittwater Road cuts through a few suburbs. East Ryde is just north of Hunters Hill/Gladesville, where the park is.

If suspect was leaving the area, I would guess only cars seen travelling from right (south) to left (north) of the video are relevant. If suspect is thought to be arriving, the other direction applies.

I wonder what other evidence shows police that the suspect car was seen on that CCTV, within that short timeframe.

There must be quite a few CCTV cameras along that route? From Haberfield area to Buffalo Creek Reserve. When I look at Google maps it seems that whichever route is taken, there are plenty of businesses along the way as well as some highway.

My guess is that they have tracked the suspect's vehicle and there is a helluva long pause in the Buffalo Creek Reserve area before it shows up on the next CCTV.

Perhaps they are awfully close to an arrest. Perhaps they - or the prosecutor - would like a bit more confirmation that the suspect was seen in that area, that someone else was not using their vehicle, that they entered the park and could not be said to be doing something else in that area.

Most perps have some familiarity with the place where they dump their victim. imo

This is a dog shock collar: 800m Electric Dog Training Collar Pet Remote Control Waterproof Rechargeable with LCD Display for All Size Shock Vibration Sound1 Remote + 1 Collar
It is used to train dogs not to bark etc. I WANT TO EMPHASISE MY VIEW THAT THESE COLLARS ARE INHUMANE, CRUEL AND STUDIES SHOW LESS EFFECTIVE THAN OTHER TRAINING METHODS.

Ok, so Nicole wore chokers/collars, a pink animal beanie and frequented fetish dating sites, apps etc
I have researched a little bit on these shock collars. People use them. There are disgusting cases of child abuse where children have been made to wear them.
They are not uncommonly used in BDSM(sexual roleplaying with themes including dominance, sadism, masochism etc)
I read up on forensic pathology/coroner's reports. It is possible to be fatally electrocuted and not display burn marks. In fact, around 4% of victims of fatal electrocution show no signs of electrical injury at all. In these cases the circumstantial evidence concludes the COD (cause of death), for example, the item/device/instrument that provided the fatal voltage/current will be found at the scene of death and included in police reports submitted to the coroner.
(I have more to post, I'm just time restricted but please bear with me so I can get your feedback)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191008_111626.jpg
    Screenshot_20191008_111626.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Here are excerpts from online articles, a pdf and a forensic pathology professionals and students help forum that suggest a human can be killed with a dog shock collar, while wearing it and also how a busy, under-resourced, short-staffed pathology lab (apparent according to a MSM article regarding Nicole Cartwrights COD) may not be thorough enough or fail to employ the appropriate methods to conclude COD, while remaining well within in the ethical/legal bounds of their profession: Egyptian Journal of Forensic Sciences - Springer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191008_114507.jpg
    Screenshot_20191008_114507.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Can anyone suggest what kind of car this is? Make/model?
Thankyou.

It’s hard to pinpoint make and model as it would be slightly distorted at speed.

IMO it’s an Asian make.
It’s a hatchback
Dark gray or black.
It appears to have large gold? rims with low profile tyres.
Tinted windows.
I can’t see a spoiler on the back window like the Impreza’s do.
Maybe a Subaru Impreza or similar.

F79BF562-5226-4C0D-BC39-E69887BD745E.jpeg

Once you could nearly pinpoint the age of a car owner but now you see really young drivers in expensive high performance cars although ‘P’ platers are restricted to drive one.

Last edited:
I might be mistaken that I saw Nicole wearing a pink studded collar that’s what I thought msm was talking about.
In 97% of the pics I see of Nicole she wears a choker necklet.
I certainly didn’t imagine an electrified dog collar.

Attachments

• 46600DBE-3B0B-49FD-A41D-E05F3A72CDD4.jpeg
    46600DBE-3B0B-49FD-A41D-E05F3A72CDD4.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 45E8C1B1-3CFF-407C-8301-8FF86F8C676D.jpeg
    45E8C1B1-3CFF-407C-8301-8FF86F8C676D.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
  • D4394C48-76E7-4E25-A068-DDBFCDDC8854.jpeg
    D4394C48-76E7-4E25-A068-DDBFCDDC8854.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 5881DD16-BC9C-4129-890E-4586A34947E4.jpeg
    5881DD16-BC9C-4129-890E-4586A34947E4.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
I might be mistaken that I saw Nicole wearing a pink studded collar that’s what I thought msm was talking about.
In 97% of the pics I see of Nicole she wears a choker necklet.
I certainly didn’t imagine an electrified dog collar.
I'm not suggesting she wears one in any photos available to the public, just that there is a possibility she was wearing one when she was murdered and that it may have been implicit in the underlying COD.
I would assume the person responsible for her death would have removed the shock collar IF indeed there was one.

I'm not judging Nicole, no one has that right, I'm just making assumptions based on what MSM has said and using my imagination, intellect and intuition to support the plausibility of my idea.

It’s hard to pinpoint make and model as it would be slightly distorted at speed.

IMO it’s an Asian make.
It’s a hatchback
Dark gray or black.
It appears to have large gold? rims with low profile tyres.
Tinted windows.
I can’t see a spoiler on the back window like the Impreza’s do.
Maybe a Subaru Impreza or similar.

View attachment 208122

Once you could nearly pinpoint the age of a car owner but now you see really young drivers in expensive high performance cars although ‘P’ platers are restricted to drive one.
Could it be one of these? Give or take a year?

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
Argh now you got me thinking it could be more like a Toyota Celica shape.
Large hatch window, no spoiler.

View attachment 208127

View attachment 208128

He’s taking the bend wide and braking this could indicate he knows the road well.
AMOO & I know Jack Schitt.
I'm not familiar with the area/road and didn't notice it appears to curve until just now , I like your reasoning though :)

I'm not familiar with the area/road and didn't notice it appears to curve until just now , I like your reasoning though :)

It appears to be a bend, double lines and breaking.
The reason I think he knows the road is because he’s taking it wide, breaking then to accelerate out of the bend.

If it is a 2 door and because of the expensive gold, after market, (spoke) wheels & low profile tyres I’m guessing he’s between 22 - 35 and possibly with no children. The car is the extension of himself. IYKWIM.

But as I say I know Jack Schitt.

It appears to be a bend, double lines and breaking.
The reason I think he knows the road is because he’s taking it wide, breaking then to accelerate out of the bend.

If it is a 2 door and because of the expensive gold, after market, (spoke) wheels & low profile tyres I’m guessing he’s between 22 - 35 and possibly with no children. The car is the extension of himself. IYKWIM.

But as I say I know Jack Schitt.
I am lost in this discussion... Who is JS?

And why this car, out of all those in the video?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back