Australia - Nikki Francis-Coslovich, 2, beaten to death, Mildura, Vic, 25 Aug 2015

I’m not sure if this link has been posted yet – https://www.facebook.com/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10153604329654301/

The neighbours noticed that Nikki didn’t walk with her Mum and sisters to school on Tuesday morning like normal. I do not like how Nikki’s mum seems to smirk at the cameras.

And the mums boyfriend says he last saw her at 11am.

I didn't see the smirk (may have missed it) .... Iwatched .... I think it was the channel 7 video ... when they bring mum out she seemed upset and then at one stage angry and seemed to be about to point in a direction, when a female police officer walked in front of her directing her into the car.... then the video pans out in the direction I thnk she was pointing to and it was her "New" boyfriend standing off to the side of the house - He then walks down the road followed by reporters. The new Boyfriend John Tourney or Johnny is agitated... proceeds to tell the reporters to *advertiser censored** Off and slams the reporters mic out the way.

The one thing the Mum and Boyfriend seem to have in common is they both mention the last time seeing Nikki as being 11am..... I think this is the concocted story they both said they'd stick to .... in a controlling environment you will say whatever you are told .

Also sleuthers .... I have reason to think that this case and the child in the suitcase in Wynarka may be indirectly connected in some way ... so may be worth seeing if their are any connecting dots there.

Mildura is my home town (born and bred and lived there 40 years, most of my family still do), but lately the tone of the once-quiet country town has changed for the worst. There is an epidemic of ice addiction, with all the associated problems. Not saying directly that this has anything to do with this terrible crime, but just giving some background as to the undercurrent ripping through the area. Addiction to this relatively cheap high seems particularly prevalent in the lower socio-economic groups there - My opinion only.

Curious as to why you'd connect this with the Wynarka little girl, Puggle? The Karoonda highway is a fairly common route from Mildura to Adelaide, but less so since the entry into Adelaide via the Sturt highway has been upgraded. I've travelled that way many times, but not this year. (Pro tip: The little cafe/shop does an excellent steak sanga - and this is NOT my opinion only - family love it too!)

Mildura is my home town (born and bred and lived there 40 years, most of my family still do), but lately the tone of the once-quiet country town has changed for the worst. There is an epidemic of ice addiction, with all the associated problems. Not saying directly that this has anything to do with this terrible crime, but just giving some background as to the undercurrent ripping through the area. Addiction to this relatively cheap high seems particularly prevalent in the lower socio-economic groups there - My opinion only.

Curious as to why you'd connect this with the Wynarka little girl, Puggle? The Karoonda highway is a fairly common route from Mildura to Adelaide, but less so since the entry into Adelaide via the Sturt highway has been upgraded. I've travelled that way many times, but not this year. (Pro tip: The little cafe/shop does an excellent steak sanga - and this is NOT my opinion only - family love it too!)

I may be totally off base and any connection I have found merely is a coincidence. I can't say too much and can't link unfortunately as it breaks the TOS of the forum. .... But I did come up with a person I was interested in in the Wynarka case... dysfunctional family background/related to a reg sex offender - this person I could tie in with an adult child from the area. There's a bit more and it's rather complicated, it was just a thought I passed onto crimestoppers. Then this case came up and immediately and a name caught my eye. This name is associated with both this case and is also associated to my POI in the Wynarka case... sorry I know it's vague ... but I did pass on noticing the same name connection to crimestoppers this morning ...as I said could be just coincidence.

But yes I think ICE has something to do with this.

I could be wrong but I think this is another Kiesha Wippeart/Abrahams situation, the boyfriends reaction was normal, to me, I would be angry and annoyed with reporters sticking a microphone in my face, the mother's reaction was odd.

Oh dear... I can't believe I didn't see that... those dark marks don't look like regular kid bumps and bruises...

Think she is wearing tights/stockings with a pattern on them. You can see through the hole in her sandal that she is not barefoot under her shoes.

MOO!!

Drugs, docs a common thread amongst this questionable couple .... IMO

I could be wrong but I think this is another Kiesha Wippeart/Abrahams situation, the boyfriends reaction was normal, to me, I would be angry and annoyed with reporters sticking a microphone in my face, the mother's reaction was odd.

I don't recall ever seeing an innocent person cover their faces with a hoodie who was innocent.. hmm no, not once.

He may be used to having to hide his face if he is involved in drugs.

9msn reporting autopsy results back and action imminent

I hope we don't find out there has been long term allegations of abuse in this home and DOCS, all of us, have let this little darling down.

If you sleuth a little further you can see that docs involved in most of those associated with these people - imo

Think she is wearing tights/stockings with a pattern on them. You can see through the hole in her sandal that she is not barefoot under her shoes.

MOO!!

Yes, I think you're right MissUnderstood.

Ahhh true could be. My first thought was that she had socks on with the sandals but yes patterned stockings make sense. I find it strange that such a pixelated photo was used! These days everyone has high res cameras in their phones.

I don't recall ever seeing an innocent person cover their faces with a hoodie who was innocent.. hmm no, not once.

My interpretation of that scene was a violent reaction followed by a forced calming down (possibly because he realised how bad the anger looked?) and then he mechanically answered 11am. He seemed to start sniffing before covering his head and to me it looked like a bad acting attempt to look as if he was crying or at least upset... followed by just hiding behind the hoodie. Just my opinion of course but in my eyes there was nothing genuine about that reaction except for the violence.

It seems probably obvious based on what we have heard from the neighbours that little Nikki succumbed to something the previous evening - Hence she didn't join Mum and the other kids on their walk to school - which was the usual...

But do we know what other adults were present in the home the evening before?

and ... would there be any reason for the Boyfriend or Mother even after this event.... and possible implication/arrest in this murder...to remain silent???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back