Australia - Nikki Francis-Coslovich, 2, beaten to death, Mildura, Vic, 25 Aug 2015

Wow.

Why would she let such a loser into her kids life??

I am disgusted. Some of the quotes he has about his kids being his life. He took the life of a child. SO sad.

Can I discuss his FB profile in detail?

You can paraphrase from his Facebook. Please include the link.

I am not sure that he will be the only one charged as yet, as going by information in media so far, it is likely the greatest risk was in the home already.
Wow.

Why would she let such a loser into her kids life??

I am disgusted. Some of the quotes he has about his kids being his life. He took the life of a child. SO sad.

Can I discuss his FB profile in detail?

One time ages ago when I had no sleep for days, due to insomnia, I thought I could see the wallpaper in my bedroom moving like something was alive in it :scared:

I experienced that once and I don't have wallpaper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 164
June 3, talks about never going to court again, being a free man, if his x plays nice, children need both parents, also posted a meme or 2, about children. It doesn't add up, however he can't spell so makes difficult reading.
https://www.facebook.com/john.torney.56?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Everyone is missing the fact that this poor little girl wasn't HIS child. I doubt it makes a difference though... he's obviously just posting the stuff that he thinks will make people view him in a certain way. It could have been by design to appeal to Peta-Ann as it's obvious she is watching his every facebook post and commenting often.

The more I read about this the sadder it all is though because it seems like there was no truly safe option for the children. Even the biological father had child abuse allegations... and truly... to smack a child to the point of bruising them is quite extreme!

I'm curious as too everyone's opinion why they placed Nikki in the ceiling space and thought they'd get away with such a ridiculous story... I mean it's far fetched right...surely they had to know they'd get caught....just drugs affecting their brain cells???

Everyone is missing the fact that this poor little girl wasn't HIS child. I doubt it makes a difference though... he's obviously just posting the stuff that he thinks will make people view him in a certain way. It could have been by design to appeal to Peta-Ann as it's obvious she is watching his every facebook post and commenting often.

The more I read about this the sadder it all is though because it seems like there was no truly safe option for the children. Even the biological father had child abuse allegations... and truly... to smack a child to the point of bruising them is quite extreme!

That FB page - and what it tells of the environment in which Nikki and her sisters have been living - is horrifying.

I'm curious as too everyone's opinion why they placed Nikki in the ceiling space and thought they'd get away with such a ridiculous story... I mean it's far fetched right...surely they had to know they'd get caught....just drugs affecting their brain cells???

Stupid and drug addled. Lazy filth thought 'we'll sort this out later'.
IMO I think only a man could singlehandedly lift a child up a ladder, through the manhole and then push/crawl with Nikki in the roof space. Unless mum helped lift Nikki up to him. I imagine a woman would find it difficult.

The sad thing is, they almost did get away with it. From what I've read the police were just about to leave the house when a very diligent policeman noticed footprints near the manhole and decided to investigate further.

Just imagine if the policeman hadn't seen those footprints and found Nikki. Would JT have just left her there (unlikely due to the odour of decomposition) or did he plan to remove her later under the cover of darkness and right under the nose of Nikki's mother?

It will be interesting to see if JT's ex comes along to put to rest his claims of being the loving father. I for the life of me cannot understand WHY these mothers believe that a new partner would love their children as their own. Most of these cases are 'the new boyfriend'.

Family services should begin with educating mothers and legally make them attend classes highlighting the dangers that they themselves and their children face in de-facto relationships. It may help save a family. Not saying all de-facto relationships are dysfunctional.

Footprints? or fingerprints?

The sad thing is, they almost did get away with it. From what I've read the police were just about to leave the house when a very diligent policeman noticed footprints near the manhole and decided to investigate further.

Just imagine if the policeman hadn't seen those footprints and found Nikki. Would JT have just left her there (unlikely due to the odour of decomposition) or did he plan to remove her later under the cover of darkness and right under the nose of Nikki's mother?

Yes, it was fingerprints Makara. Either way, thank god for the good detective capabilities of the policeman who noticed them. Otherwise, my opinion also is that he would have relocated her body when he felt safe to, and she might never have been found. Horrible horrible horrible ... the 'book was closed' by the Dept of Human Services only 5 weeks ago, marked no longer at significant risk. Well, she isn't now! Makes my blood boil. The latest news - warning - graphic description of Nikki's face :(

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...rancis-coslovich/story-fnii5sms-1227501943637

Wow my heart goes out to Nikki's father and extended family.

Not sure if this link has already been posted. Heartbreaking reading.

It's the transcript of an interview between ABC & the father and paternal grandmother. He speaks of what he saw when he identified the body, of discussions with DHS & the state of the children when he had access visits. ICE is mentioned.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4302351.htm

Everyone seems to be so shocked and appalled that the mother would let a man like this into the children's lives but it sounds like it wasn't even that far out of the ordinary. The problems ran very deep in all directions it seems. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back