NOTGUILTY Australia - Patricia Wright, 56, murdered, Kalgoorlie, 17 Oct 2006 *Insanity*

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by narlacat, Mar 30, 2007.

1. narlacat

narlacat Former Member

2. Loading...

3. dingo

dingo Former Member

He killed the dog too.......I really dont know what to say.....why didnt someone know he was that far gone and lock him up before this happened

4. narlacat

narlacat Former Member

Yeah poor dog and of course his poor old Mum.

The articles a bit sketchy, you would think someone like that would have been diagnosed- but I guess not all schzophrenics go out and kill people- and he maybe wasn't considered a threat to anyone.

When I lived in Newcastle, I knew a guy that had just got let out of the clinic- first place he went to was his brothers house, his brother left him at home with his girlfriend for five minutes to shoot around the corner and grab some clothes for him from his parents house- he came back and he had slit his girlfriends throat.
    Tragic, they were just about to get married.

5. dingo

dingo Former Member

I suppose it is hard to tell Narla and your story proves it......hubby had a work mate a few years ago...a really good bloke with a heart of gold or so we thought...long story short......he is now doing life for murdering his girlfriend....he stabbed her and then drove to the cop station with her in the car to hand himself in.....

6. narlacat

narlacat Former Member

My parents knew this couple for years, really liked them both and were great friends, saw alot of each other- she turned up on their doorstep one day and said she'd left him, that she had only stayed with him until the kids were old enough to grow up and leave home and that he said if she ever left him he would kill her.
    Mum and Dad could not believe it.
    She went under a different name and moved interstate, years passed and Mum and Dad were still friends with her but had not seen him since she left- she was nursing an old guy with cancer- he knocked on her door- she opened it and he went at her with a knife- she struggled with him- he stabbed the old guy to death and went back for her- I forget what happened in the end but he is in jail now but is out on parole really soon..

You never can tell.

7. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

You really can't tell. One of my best friends shot his girlfriend to death in '99. She had left him with the kids for about 6 months and then came back, announced that she had found another boyfriend and was taking the kids and he'd never see them again. He snapped, shot her in front ofthe police. He got life no chance of parole. I would never have believed it, he was a gentle, loving person up until then.

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/r...-who-killed-mother-found-20170112-gtpzhg.html