Australia Australia - Robyn Santen, 36, Perth, 8 Aug 2015

There was a Great White sighted only day prior before in the area.

Does anyone know whether Robyn rang a cab to her house, or Robyn grabbed a cab off the street?

It's very upsetting that this case hasn't had more coverage. Did they send forensics into the family home or test the car? How is it they say she was last seen at the grapeskin bar but then went home after that and took the car to the beach? So many questions.

It's very upsetting that this case hasn't had more coverage. Did they send forensics into the family home or test the car? How is it they say she was last seen at the grapeskin bar but then went home after that and took the car to the beach? So many questions.

I agree - there is just nothing new about her case. It's almost like people are trying to forget it?

I'm not implying Robyn committed suicide but swimming until exhaustion/hypothermia. This is a general question.

Do people swim out into the ocean to commit suicide in Australia? Is this a common method? Is the current known to carry a body out or can sharks be relied upon to find and consume a body?

It would be extremely uncommon where I'm from (IMO).

This may be what happened with VA - Harold ‘J.R.’ Molohon, 62, Norfolk, 3 August 2015

They did massive sea searches for her. I would be surprised If nothing at all turned up if she did go into the water :/

This may be what happened with VA - Harold ‘J.R.’ Molohon, 62, Norfolk, 3 August 2015

Huh. I haven't read anything that has suggested that, but I haven't followed his case from the beginning. I hope he is at peace , wherever he is.

They did massive sea searches for her. I would be surprised If nothing at all turned up if she did go into the water :/

Her family doesn't seem to be searching for her, but do talk of her fondly on FB. I wonder if they believe she committed suicide? If so, how did she manage to make sure her body was not found? And have people close to her been ruled out or ever even looked at?

Robyn Santen coincidentally went missing on the Imbolc in Perth 9th August 2015. Cutler went missing the the Winter Solstice

What does it all mean. Some freak show likes to kill on the seasons?

Imbolc or Imbolg (pronounced i-MOLG), also called (Saint) Brigid's Day (Irish: Lá Fhéile Bríde, Scottish Gaelic: Là Fhèill Brìghde, Manx: Laa'l Breeshey), is a Gaelic traditional festival marking the beginning of spring. Most commonly it is held on 1 February, or about halfway between the winter solstice and the spring equinox.[1][2] Historically, it was widely observed throughout Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man. It is one of the four Gaelic seasonal festivals—along with Beltane, Lughnasadh and Samhain[3]—and corresponds to the Welsh Gŵyl Fair y Canhwyllau. Christians observe it as the feast day of Saint Brigid, especially in Ireland.

Significance‎: ‎beginning of spring

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbolc

Unfortunately 2015 and 2014 missing on this site. Anyone else have reference for 2015???
http://www.archaeoastronomy.com/2016.html

Who said Lloyd Rayney was involved? You did :laughing: Not me...
You need to stop that, putting words in peoples mouths.

I recon Lloyd Rayney being involved is a very long stretch indeed,lol.

So the Imbolc was 8th that she left her house around midnight. In fact the real Imbolc is at 4am which doesn't tie in, but it is the date. She went missing that night around midnight.

attachment.php

Robyn was a very good swimmer. She might have gone swimming at night, at a really bad time to go swimming. RE: Sharks There was a Great White spotted the day before in the area

Although no remains were found in the water or on the shore after an extensive search by police, search and rescue.

She left all her possessions including purse in the car but I'm not sure she had the keys? Not the smartest of concepts in that car park at the time.

This may suggest she went for a swim, but with all her clothes on. People normally stash keys or take the towel and keys to the beach shore.

"Police are still seeking information to help ascertain the circumstances leading up to her vehicle being found at this location, and asking anyone who was in the area between midnight and 3pm on 9 August to contact police," she said.
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/r...e-search-for-missing-mum-20150819-gj2wih.html

Just doing some research, and while Im not a follower of Ellise Taylors musings," In 2007, on the Southern Hemisphere’s Imbolc (7th August – when the sun is at 15 degrees Leo [Lughnasadh in the Northern Hemisphere] ) a 44-year-old Supreme Court registrar named Corryn Rayney vanished."

Cutler went Winter Solstice, Santen imbolic (one of those), and Corryn Rayney imbolic. And that is fact.
Rayney

If you want to know what's going on in a woman's life, ask her best female friend/s.

Was the marriage in trouble? Had Robyn discovered or suspected her husband was having an affair?

How long had Robin had her hair cut very short for? I cut mine short and, as soon as I did, my bloke lost interest. Would be interested in knowing when she cut her hair very short ie. how long before her disappearance...and if the timing of this coincides with any expressions of doubt about her man's fidelity.

He is quite a good-looking bloke and I'm sure he had no shortage of female admirers. Temptation is all around for the boyishly attractive ones.

Just my thoughts.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...g-perth-mum-robyn-santen-20170109-gtobd8.html

Heather O'Neill's article in W.A today (link above and already posted by sluthy) is better than the Perth Now article in that it contains more detail about the events of the night Robyn went missing.

Where were Robyn's shoes? Were any missing from her home or were shoes found in the car or on the beach? I can't imagine a suicidal person would walk into the ocean wearing shoes. So there should have been some found somewhere in or near the car (unless she drove to the beach barefoot.)

Was she wearing the same dress she had on to go out in when she went missing?

Some questions still to be answered in order to fill in the details of the night of Robyn's disappearance.

Also need to hear from the mental health professionals Robyn was seeing as well as her own personal friends. So far it's been all about what the husband's side of the family thinks/saw/heard.

JMO

This is really concerning. Given the story we've been told suicide seems likely but where is the evidence?

If someone does a great job of making you disappear and you have the slightest mental health issue then your family can forget about justice.

So convenient.

I hope that I'm never a victim of a serial killer or get lost in the bush cause with my mental health history no one's coming looking for me...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back