Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would mean he has been supplying since he was 13?? Thats insane.

The white car is a known associate. Sam has been dealing drugs for sometime. Roberto has been supplying large amounts of class a for nearly 10years. Roberto was the one who took his car before xmas. Sam was in debt to roberto who was/has increasingly lost touch with reality due to excessive abuse of cocaine and ice.

I wont be posting anymore information so as not interfere nor prejudice the legal proceedings against the alleged perpetrators

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I still feel as if I don't know enough to think of it as 'one-on-one', so I will be watching.

I don't know if that is what you were trying to say.

Yes i was saying i believe there are more than one person involved in Sam's murder.

I wont be posting anymore information so as not interfere nor prejudice the legal proceedings against the alleged perpetrators

I agree you should be speaking to LE about what you know.

I still find it hard to think that Sam's parents had no idea of what he was involved in to some degree. If they really had no suspicions than I would say they will be devastated as to what will unfold during this case.

I agree you should be speaking to LE about what you know.

The police seem to already know. All indications are there.
It is a closed world in that world. People may be able to speak off the record, but there is obvious danger to life for those that get too involved. Sam's death has proven that.
RB would not have been the only person in the drug chain.

Thank you for what you have said. It helps make a little sense of this still-senseless alleged murder. I appreciate your input.
Stay safe. Do only good. Take care.

The police seem to already know. All indications are there.
It is a closed world in that world. People may be able to speak off the record, but there is obvious danger to life for those that get too involved. Sam's death has proven that.
RB would not have been the only person in the drug chain.
Yes i'm aware of how that sinister world works, but it is a murder investigation and of course cops usually have a good idea of whats what and who is who and could be involved. I have also got no idea of who the posters on here are and about what they know? I doubt very much anyone involved in any of this would be here on WS posting about that world. All IMO.

I still find it hard to think that Sam's parents had no idea of what he was involved in to some degree. If they really had no suspicions than I would say they will be devastated as to what will unfold during this case.

I don't know what they know and i'm not going to speculate about them as they would be in a state of devastation and grief. They are victims as much as their beloved son IMO.

I informed qps of what knowledge i had last week a few days later an arrest was made. Also identification of whomever driving sams car south will be easy for police with highway cameras. Police will also have significant amount of forensic evidence to charge someone with murder with no body.

Yes i'm aware of how that sinister world works, but it is a murder investigation and of course cops usually have a good idea of whats what and who is who and could be involved. I have also got no idea of who the posters on here are and about what they know? I doubt very much anyone involved in any of this would be here on WS posting about that world. All IMO.

Wasn't trying to talk down to you, Karinna.
Some people are just good enough to give us an indication of what was going on. Drugs have always been at the forefront of most posters' thoughts here, and have certainly been hinted at by police ... and mentioned in veiled comments on Sam's FB page.

I just do not believe it is easy for people to speak with police, due to the town being a small one and many people evidently knowing each other's business. Word spreads quickly.

And, of course, I hope they will assist police in an off the record capacity ... if their help is required. No more people need to go missing. The girlfriend could probably be of most assistance. So let's hope that she steps up to the mark.

Good on Steve1960 for already divulging what they know to QPS. And others, too, that have no doubt contributed to the QPS investigation. The police were certainly able to apprehend the alleged murderer very quickly.

I informed qps of what knowledge i had last week a few days later an arrest was made. Also identification of whomever driving sams car south will be easy for police with highway cameras. Police will also have significant amount of forensic evidence to charge someone with murder with no body.

That's great and good on you. I also agree they will have evidence.

Wasn't trying to talk down to you, Karinna.
Some people are just good enough to give us an indication of what was going on. Drugs have always been at the forefront of most posters' thoughts here, and have certainly been hinted at by police ... and mentioned in veiled comments on Sam's FB page.

I just do not believe it is easy for people to speak with police, due to the town being a small one and many people evidently knowing each other's business. Word spreads quickly.

And, of course, I hope they will assist police in an off the record capacity ... if their help is required. No more people need to go missing. The girlfriend could probably be of most assistance. So let's hope that she steps up to the mark.

Good on Steve1960 for already divulging what they know to QPS. And others, too, that have no doubt contributed to the QPS investigation. The police were certainly able to apprehend the alleged murderer very quickly.

All good SouthAussie and i didn't take it that way, :) I agree and i thought this was a drug involved case too, as everything we were told in msn pointed that way, :(

I am so glad people came forward with information and now a second arrest has been made. I hope they can locate Sam's remains asap and give closure to his family.

If the public can come to these conclusions quickly homicide detectives with unlimited resources can do their job quite easily. These guys arnt professionals at all as the quick arrest is a good indication they dont know how to cover their tracks. Its easy to commit a crime and very few are smart enough to not get caught

I am so glad people came forward with information and now a second arrest has been made. I hope they can locate Sam's remains asap and give closure to his family.

It is good that has happened and i believe it was just a matter of time. I hope they can recover Sam as well. His poor family, it's just heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam