Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got arrested for murder and interfering with a corpse. He killed him. A terrible loss and an awful situation. Thats all 100% fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has been charged yet no info has been released as to how he was actually involved. So no, not 100% fact.
They have released what Boscaino had done to a certain extent though. Trial by media and social media yet again. I pray to god none of you end up on his jury panel. You are all so quick to judge. So much for innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I can see why your government has to investigate, it is a law. But to suggest hes crazy for breaking that law and fighting for what he believed in no I dont agree and thats been my point all along. I think if he were a danger to you all in terms of terrorism, he would have been arrested and in jail.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

He is arrested and in Jail...

Please can we remember our focus should be on the Victim at this stage

Please can we remember our focus should be on the Victim at this stage
Yes it should be on the victim and not on the perps choice to go overseas to fight against isis.
He is arrested and in Jail...
Not for the offence of going overseas to fight, that's what my statement was about, not the murder charges.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No but you are believing everything that has been printed by the media. If he was a nobody like Boscaino, would these judgements and assumptions be flying? I think not. If Sam had some other occupation that he was trained for and unemployed from and Ash had a different past would this even been an issue???
Just wait for ALL the facts to emerge.

This is a crime forum where we toss around ideas and theories which we are allowed to do im not standing up in court giving a statement. Both ppl have been charged with horrid actions; im sorry im not the bad person here writing about it on a forum.

I didn't say you were. Everyone seems focused on Ashley and his part hasnt been exposed yet. Everyone seems to forget about Boscaino. Why? Because he wasnt a headline? A young man has lost his life in horrendous circumstances,something that should not happen to anyone but unfortunately it is a part of being involved in the underworld.

He has been charged yet no info has been released as to how he was actually involved. So no, not 100% fact.
They have released what Boscaino had done to a certain extent though. Trial by media and social media yet again. I pray to god none of you end up on his jury panel. You are all so quick to judge. So much for innocent until PROVEN guilty.

They both are not sitting in custody atm for murder and interfering with a corpse because they are innocent angels lets get real here.

Hi Drb,

I really feel for you. It's obviously really difficult for you to read what people are saying about AD and I understand that since he is a friend of yours.

But the thing with WS is that this is exactly what we do - sleuth the perps, discuss the case, speculate about motivation, explore the perp's past.....we do it with every case, not just this one. No one is specifically targeting AD.

Behind the scenes, we're all sleuthing RB as much as we can - but he's got much less of an online presence than AD - and, as you so rightly say, the media has indeed put all the focus on AD. (It's more sensationalist, obviously.) But because we know less about RB we discuss him less.

With great respect to you, I really want to say that if it is too distressing being on here please practice self-care and take yourself away from it. It's not worth having the stress of this in your life, especially when you're already dealing with PTSD. We're all anonymous strangers to you....it doesn't matter what we think of AD.....but I understand when we get absorbed in WS it feels like it really does matter (that happens to me all the time, still!!! :facepalm:)

Sending you much love :rose:

Hi Drb,

I really feel for you. It's obviously really difficult for you to read what people are saying about AD and I understand that since he is a friend of yours.

But the thing with WS is that this is exactly what we do - sleuth the perps, discuss the case, speculate about motivation, explore the perp's past.....we do it with every case, not just this one. No one is specifically targeting AD.

Behind the scenes, we're all sleuthing RB as much as we can - but he's got much less of an online presence than AD - and, as you so rightly say, the media has indeed put all the focus on AD. (It's more sensationalist, obviously.) But because we know less about RB we discuss him less.

With great respect to you, I really want to say that if it is too distressing being on here please practice self-care and take yourself away from it. It's not worth having the stress of this in your life, especially when you're already dealing with PTSD. We're all anonymous strangers to you....it doesn't matter what we think of AD.....but I understand when we get absorbed in WS it feels like it really does matter (that happens to me all the time, still!!! :facepalm:)

What a lovely message

I didn't say they were innocent . You people arent seeing past the fact that Ashley was a headline. If he was a nobody like Boscaino it wouldnt be such a hot topic. Ooh he must be a killing machine because he chose to go to Kurdistan, he must be messed up in the head. He is this and that. He wasnt accepted by the army all LIES created by the media and peoples imaginations and not being able to understand the media and the government tell us what they want us to know, they don't tell us everything. If he is found without a doubt,guilty he will be tried and judged by the right people and he will pay the penalty but he shouldnt be singled out for who he is.

Hi Drb,

I really feel for you. It's obviously really difficult for you to read what people are saying about AD and I understand that since he is obviously a friend of yours.

Yes and the human element is there of course they are all good kids at times have loving families etc but doesnt excuse their actions. Of course it is distressing for all thise involved especially family and friends no one denies that.

Hi Drb,

Thank you but if you read the comments a majority are focused on Ashley because of who he is. Trial by social media. Very rarely have I seen Boscainos name mentioned. And Sam was no saint either according to those who knew him.

I didn't say they were innocent . You people arent seeing past the fact that Ashley was a headline. If he was a nobody like Boscaino it wouldnt be such a hot topic. Ooh he must be a killing machine because he chose to go to Kurdistan, he must be messed up in the head. He is this and that. He wasnt accepted by the army all LIES created by the media and peoples imaginations and not being able to understand the media and the government tell us what they want us to know, they don't tell us everything. If he is found without a doubt,guilty he will be tried and judged by the right people and he will pay the penalty but he shouldnt be singled out for who he is.

Yes you are saying absolutely correct he will be tried fair and square and not denied that right. Myself and others are writing opinions and ideas around released facts and the truth will be revealed to the public event

Thank you but if you read the comments a majority are focused on Ashley because of who he is. Trial by social media. Very rarely have I seen Boscainos name mentioned. And Sam was no saint either according to those who knew him.

Yes all three are of interesr to the forum not only ashley.

And for the record - I actually feel for ALL of the young guys involved.

Nobody ends up in this position by conscious choice - they've all made some terrible decisions along their paths.

I'm not excusing their actions at all, btw.

Murder is the end-point of a life spiralling out of control imo.

And for the millionth time in my life - I wish that they had received earlier intervention - when the first signs of disturbance appeared.

If RB really was dealing and using from 13....there would have been visible signs that could have been picked up by parents and teachers. The same with AD.....from the comments on social media from past school friends he was acting out from a much younger age. When boys are overly aggressive like that, they're screaming out for help.

I wish they'd received it.

Sam is the Victim here. Please remember that.

I realise that and I feel for his family. Sadly I have a son in "the underworld " myself. At the peak of it all I waited for the knock on my door. My phone is constantly on silent for fear of "that " call. I have resigned myself to the fact his day is coming if he doesnt get out. He knows he is playing with fire. I think it will be harder for Sams parents if they had no idea about his other side of life to accept. In saying that no.parent should have to bury their child. Now I have divulged this information you may understand better why I have little compassion for the situation.

I realise that and I feel for his family. Sadly I have a son in "the underworld " myself. At the peak of it all I waited for the knock on my door. My phone is constantly on silent for fear of "that " call. I have resigned myself to the fact his day is coming if he doesnt get out. He knows he is playing with fire. I think it will be harder for Sams parents if they had no idea about his other side of life to accept. In saying that no.parent should have to bury their child. Now I have divulged this information you may understand better why I have little compassion for the situation.

Yes completely agree with you there the human element of these situations is incredibly difficult . Thank you for sharing.

Very troubled. No one in their right mind hops in a plane to go overseas to fight with unofficial forces in third world conditions, whole thing is just bizarre. My guess is he thrived off the thrill; someone on here said earlier Dyball had said or written earlier life was boring?? He certainly spiced it up for himself.

I think the 'boring' comment may have come from here, nickers.

A few months later he was "back working for mum and dad till I can get a job or something to keep me occupied" and posting about things being "boring".
http://www.smh.com.au/national/kurd...join-the-australian-army-20151210-glkqk0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82