Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont find his choice to fight overseas illegally commendable at all like you do. But thats ok we can have our own thoughts and thats fine to toss it around in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Illegal as a citizen, yes. Not as a human being. But again this thread is about sam not political issues.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

SouthAussie has tried to explain to you the seriousness of breaking our anti-terrorism laws and how we have to abide by the laws in this great country of ours...
Why are you finding this so hard to understand?
You mean why can't I just agree with you... because thats what you want me to do and I dont. I understand I just dont agree with you Im sorry. I also think its odd that such a "serious" law was broken and yet he hasnt been charged for it.

Illegal as a citizen, yes. Not as a human being. But again this thread is about sam not political issues.

The fact that Dyball can flout our laws in any way has a lot of bearing on this case, I feel.

You cannot pick and choose which laws to adhere to. He chooses to ignore our anti-terrorism laws. He apparently chooses to ignore our laws about murder. He apparently chooses to ignore our laws about interfering with a corpse.

You mean why can't I just agree with you... because thats what you want me to do and I dont. I understand I just dont agree with you Im sorry. I also think its odd that such a "serious" law was broken and yet he hasnt been charged for it.

We all have our own thoughts that are shaped by our culture, upbringing, environment, traditions and personal experiences. We all need to remember that. But we also need to all express our opinions freely.

This thread is closing move over the second thread

They both are not sitting in custody atm for murder and interfering with a corpse because they are innocent angels lets get real here.

I realise that <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fortunately, this doesn't affect you in your part of the world. We feel far differently because it potentially could affect us.

This man has returned, and apparently murdered one of our citizens. Apparently dismembered him. In conjunction with another perpetrator. He is no hero or humanitarian. Any sympathies or admiration he may have had from a few have now been obliterated.

Move to second thread its closing here

Fortunately, this doesn't affect you in your part of the world. We feel far differently because it potentially could affect us.

This man has returned, and apparently murdered one of our citizens. Apparently dismembered him. In conjunction with another perpetrator. He is no hero or humanitarian. Any sympathies or admiration he may have had from a few have now been obliterated.
Has anything been released in the media that "this man" you are referring to actually did this? You are still pointing your finger at just one person!! There were 2 involved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member