Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PrimeSuspect, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seabreeze1

Seabreeze1 Well-Known Member

I don't think that's a female at all. The hand wide span looks manly, the way they walk like a swagger and the way they are wearing that bag is a manly way. I had a short male friend who wore his bum bag like that and walked in that exact way. Both males IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. alicat

alicat Member

I think they were trying to get the police off track, making them look in the completely wrong area for Sam, kms away from his burial site. Then they were probably hoping for their Bunnings acid to dispose of Sam while the police were searching. IMOO

3. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Boy, can those of us on the Karen Ristevski thread relate to this!

For others, Karen's stepson, Anthony, is a self-confessed ice addict. He is on FB all the time, posting very weird and whacky things and accusing his father of murder (his father is the #1 suspect). Doesn't see his 2 children, despite encouragement from his ex, who says on FB he is always welcome. Has been in rehab several times, with obviously no good, lasting result. Such a waste.

He constantly puts down his father for having no relationship with him when he was young, but here he goes, doing the exact same thing.

4. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

If they robbed ST as we have found out, why if he knew it was over a drug debt that he supposedly owed would he report that to the police? Doesn't make sense IMO.

5. Seabreeze1

Seabreeze1 Well-Known Member

I have always wondered this as well.

6. Marples

Marples Member

Insurance claim can't go ahead without a police report I'd say?

7. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

I think he thought he could warn/scare them off him, by reporting to police. But, to me, that would just make them angrier.
    Owing them money, apparently, then reporting them to police because they tried other ways to get him to pay up. :confused:

8. Marples

Marples Member

Ohhhhh that is devastating. I do think it was the husband and uncle though [emoji17]

9. Karinna

I was thinking more of ST bringing the heat down on them if they were drug dealing.

10. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Gosh I hadn't seen the parallel between the two until you pointed it out!

11. alicat

alicat Member

Hi Horror!

Thanks for that. Perhaps he just liked that car like you said!

My error with the timeline. I thought the footage was when they were heading south.

12. Marples

Marples Member

Yes, that would make a person angry. Especially if the car was being held as surety for the debt and then the police recover it. Angsty

13. sydney1

sydney1 Member

IMO....

IF ST owed RB and RB is responsible for the robbery.. And as I said previously, the robbers are taunting Sam, he might of said f*** them and decided to mess with them by reporting them, kinda to taunt them back. If he knew who it was, which i think.. he obvs didnt tell police who it was. So I do reckon the reporting was a joke on RB. And then to put up pics of all the stolen items on fb, knowing that people in their friends circles would spot that gear straight away.

14. Karinna

I also can't believe if the three were best buds they would of murdered their friend ST? They would of sat him down and given him the business about what you do and what you don't do when you deal in drugs. Like, "Hey man, you seriously need to get it together, because you owe us a s**t ton of money and you have to pay up or there's going to have to be consequenses" Capiche.

15. sydney1

sydney1 Member

I don't think they were best buds, business associates is as far I I imagine it goes.

Even if they had at some point been friends, money and drugs have a way of ruining this.

16. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web Active Member

Thanks for providing that link MsAnais.

I gather the footage is from inside the house at Northgate. I wonder how standard it is to have CCTV in a home. I really don't know. Is it something easy to install if a person had a particular reason to want to do so in what i assume was a rental property?

17. Karinna

Yeah anything's possible, and IMO it would certainly help if police knew exactly who did the robbery, but they think it is linked to Sam's murder somehow, and are still investigating it. It might have been other contacts RB & AD had to warn ST?

18. Marples

Marples Member

I'm thinking there may have been capiche-ing before the robbery. And then if still no payment, well the next step up from armed robbery is kidnap and torture it seems.

19. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Seriously, WHO would want that many watches, and WHY?
    But anyway...

20. Marples

Marples Member

Eight. One MSM report called it a collection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.