Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sams Dad posted a status 1 hour ago that the police have just phoned confirming that the body they found was in fact Sam. ����

Thanks for posting up the info. I guess we now wait to see the news on it. Very sad for Sam's family, but at least they are no longer left wondering where he is, and can lay him to rest properly. My heart & condolences go out to them.

Your onto something there. Hence why he was familiar with bunnings??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just catching up but jumping in to answer this while I see it.
Nickers you know the area ( as do I ) you know how close RB lives to Bunnings. I'm sure he'd be very familiar with the one closest to him. Arent we all familiar with our local Bunnings ?:)

Sam was described as an "unemployed childcare worker" when he disappeared...so I have been curious to know how he was able to afford his expensive lifestyle (his new orange Mustang worth $80,000 alone)...The following posts are found on his FB...

18/5/2010...He got his "L" plates and Dad wouldn't let him drive the car
22/10/2010...He was looking for work
12/11/2010...He was beginning to regret his choices in life
6/2/2011...His first day at TAFE for his Certificates in Childcare Services
10/5/2011...Government contacted him to find out his reason for leaving school early
8/6/2011...He said he really needed a job because he was sick of ****
29/8/2011...First day of work at an ABC Childcare Centre
First day of work he was sick
7/11/2012...Sweated for the first time at work today...quitting tomorrow
3/6/2013...Finally a shift happy days...from then he appeared to be speaking in "drug language as in quality or quantity"...If you're chasing g give Sam a c
22/8/2013...Day off again...going to be tight next week
24/9/2013...Now back to working with the kids...he had a beer with his lunch
3/12/13...Your shout for Heroine
21/4/14...Anyone with a ute? $$$
30/4/14...He moved out of home...no work until 15/5
31/12/14...New Years Resolutions for 2015...Get Drivers Licence back and become debt-free.

so February 2011 he started his TAFE Course for Certificate in Childcare Services...in August of that year he was working at an ABC Childcare Centre....
September 2013 he was now back to working with the kids...and that's where his posts on FB finished regarding his work in childcare...there were no more posts regarding his employment after that...so soon after that, maybe he was dealing drugs to support his expensive lifestyle (cars, overseas holidays, designer brand goods, shouting his parents goodies etc)...MOO

Just catching up but jumping in to answer this while I see it.
Nickers you know the area ( as do I ) you know how close RB lives to Bunnings. I'm sure he'd be very familiar with the one closest to him. Arent we all familiar with our local Bunnings ?:)

I meant he was familiar with tools rather than location :) see earlier posts

Sam was described as an "unemployed childcare worker" when he disappeared...so I have been curious to know how he was able to afford his expensive lifestyle (his new orange Mustang worth $80,000 alone)...The following posts are found on his FB...

18/5/2010...He got his "L" plates and Dad wouldn't let him drive the car
22/10/2010...He was looking for work
12/11/2010...He was beginning to regret his choices in life
6/2/2011...His first day at TAFE for his Certificates in Childcare Services
10/5/2011...Government contacted him to find out his reason for leaving school early
8/6/2011...He said he really needed a job because he was sick of ****
29/8/2011...First day of work at an ABC Childcare Centre
First day of work he was sick
7/11/2012...Sweated for the first time at work today...quitting tomorrow
3/6/2013...Finally a shift happy days...from then he appeared to be speaking in "drug language as in quality or quantity"...If you're chasing g give Sam a c
22/8/2013...Day off again...going to be tight next week
24/9/2013...Now back to working with the kids...he had a beer with his lunch
3/12/13...Your shout for Heroine
21/4/14...Anyone with a ute? $$$
30/4/14...He moved out of home...no work until 15/5
31/12/14...New Years Resolutions for 2015...Get Drivers Licence back and become debt-free.

so February 2011 he started his TAFE Course for Certificate in Childcare Services...in August of that year he was working at an ABC Childcare Centre....
September 2013 he was now back to working with the kids...and that's where his posts on FB finished regarding his work in childcare...there were no more posts regarding his employment after that...so soon after that, maybe he was dealing drugs to support his expensive lifestyle (cars, overseas holidays, designer brand goods, shouting his parents goodies).

Yes we have perusing an influx of cash and possible drug sales as a theory. However of course there could be other explainations. My ex bf had a new skyline and worked at coles certainly wasnt dealing drugs to fund it. Someone must know if he did odd jobs or worked in other childcare centers after etc??

Yes we have perusing an influx of cash and possible drug sales as a theory. However of course there could be other explainations. My ex bf had a new skyline and worked at coles certainly wasnt dealing drugs to fund it. Someone must know if he did odd jobs or worked in other childcare centers after etc??

With respect, you can't really compare the price of a new Skyline your ex bf had with that of a new fully imported latest model Mustang valued at $80,000 that Sam had, is the point I'm trying to make...

Maybe some of our local posters may know what other jobs Sam had...I thought I read somewhere that he was working as a builders labourer where scaffolding was mentioned..:thinking:

With respect, you can't really compare the price of a new Skyline your ex bf had with that of a new fully imported latest model Mustang valued at $80,000 that Sam had, is the point I'm trying to make...

Maybe some of our local posters may know what other jobs Sam had...I thought I read somewhere that he was working as a builders labourer where scaffolding was mentioned.

You dont even know what car it was [emoji23][emoji23] anyway my point is people spend their money where their interests lie

Maybe some of our local posters may know what other jobs Sam had...I thought I read somewhere that he was working as a builders labourer where scaffolding was mentioned.

What year model was it?

Most young guys i know through my son's take out a loan for their vehicles.

You dont even know what car it was [emoji23][emoji23] anyway my point is people spend their money where their interests lie

Skyline are Nissan aren't they?...They are a very nice car.

Most young guys i know through my son's take out a loan for their vehicles.

A loan for an $80,000 car would be impossible to get for an unemployed 22 year-old childcare worker, I would think.

:sigh: Hopefully the Committal mention/hearings wont be that far away. I do feel another long wait until Sams case gets to trial.
2yrs maybe?
moo

A loan for an $80,000 car would be impossible to get for an unemployed 22 year-old childcare worker, I would think.

Sure would

If he owed money his lifestyle would have been galling for his debtors - looking at his FB page his "wealth" was treated as a joke.

A page has been set up for Sam's family, a lovely write up of his life. Only mention of work is childcare.

are links of this nature able to be shared?

A page has been set up for Sam's family, a lovely write up of his life. Only mention of work is childcare.

are links of this nature able to be shared?

I have no idea can u check rules? Can u dm me link id like to contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members