Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by PrimeSuspect, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Under the Milky Way

Homicide detectives join hunt for missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson after his orange Mustang dumped in NSW

HOMICIDE detectives have joined the search for a young Brisbane childcare worker whose distinctive classic car was found abandoned in bushland on the northern NSW coast.
    Samuel Thompson was last seen driving away from his apartment in Albion in the city’s northern suburbs in his bright orange 2016 Ford Mustang on March 7.

[​IMG]

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/90d2fbb1c06192d870a32a1729263dd4

Police fear he has been murdered.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3

2. Greater Than

Greater Than Retired Moderator

Man, 22, charged with murder of missing childcare worker Samuel Thompson

March 30, 2017

POLICE have charged a 23-year-old man with the murder of missing Brisbane childcare worker Samuel Thompson.

Mr Thompson, 22, has been missing since he left his home in Brisbane’s inner north on March 7.

[...]

On Thursday, police confirmed a 23-year-old man, also from Brisbane, was charged with his murder and interfering with his corpse.

He has been remanded in custody to appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Friday.

Mr Thompson’s body has not yet been found.

Body found in shallow grave confirmed as Sam Thompson

April 7, 2017

Samuel Thompson's grieving parents have been given confirmation a body found in bush north of Brisbane was their slain son.

Forensic police have completed a post-mortem, finding evidence the 22-year-old Albion man was assaulted before his death.

A police spokesman said it was unclear whether the assault caused his death.

Police believe the man whose abandoned orange Ford Mustang sparked the year's largest murder investigation was likely dead before the car ever turned up at a north Brisbane waterhole that featured extensively in his murder investigation.

Instead they will allege Mr Thompson was killed at accused murderer Roberto Vincenzo Boscaino's Bald Hills home.

Both Mr Boscaino and self-declared anti-Islamic State fighter Ashley Dyball have been charged with Mr Thompson's murder and interfering with his corpse.

3. Greater Than

Greater Than Retired Moderator

MOD NOTE: Welcome to our new members.

If you haven't done so yet, please take a little time to review THE RULES forum, particularly Etiquette & Information.

In the meantime, I'll give you the run down on a few important ones.

• Rumors and gossip are NOT allowed on WS. If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.
    • Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.
    • WS holds to a "victim friendly" policy, so the above applies even more strongly to family members, particularly parents and spouses, who in most cases are innocent, and suffering terribly when their loved one is missing or murdered. The last thing we want to do is add to their pain. Therefore, they always are granted the benefit of the doubt.
    • Brainstorming theories is encouraged, but must be based on fact. For our purposes, "fact" refers to information published in the mainstream media (MSM) or other acceptable sources, such as academic and professional publications.
    • When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source.
    • If you can't link it, you can't post it.
    • Social media is a nightmare in terms of rumors. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include link.
    • Comments and posts by the general public are considered rumor, and therefore, off limits. Again, leave them where you find them.
    • Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if deemed inappropriate, or in violation of TOS. Complaints, questions and concerns should be addressed in a private message to a mod or admin. DO NOT post them in the thread.
    • If at any time, you have questions or need assistance, the mod team is happy to help you. Please use the pm system to contact us.

The above is only a partial list of the rules. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is your responsibility to know them.

:tyou:

4. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Just want to remind everyone of the alleged perpetrators' next court dates and charges.

BBM

5. matey

matey New Member

How do you bring a post from the previous Thread 3 over to this new thread to reply to it ???...:back: :tyou:

6. MsAnais

MsAnais Verified Clinical Psychologist (AU)

Good question!!

7. matey

matey New Member

Hi Karinna...You are missing out on a lot of information by not being on Facebook...it's a very helpful tool for your sleuthing... that is the only reason I have it...I don't post any personal information on mine...Why not join and give it a go? :happydance: Only trying to be helpful :seeya: !!

8. matey

matey New Member

Just looking at Sam's employment posts on his FB page...as some of you were raising questions about his childcare jobs

4/2/2011 Says he needs a job
    6/2/2011 First day at Redcliffe TAFE (Certificate in Chilcare)
    1/3/2011 Says he needs a job
    8/6/2011 Says he really needs a job
    29/8/2011 Was working at an ABC Chilcare Centre

3/6/2013 Finally a shift...desperate times call for desperate measures...also a message "if you're chasing g give Sam a c"
    22/3/2013 Day off again
    24/9/2013 Back to working with the kids

30/4/2014 No work until 15/5/2014
    30/4/2014 Moving out of parents home
    29/6/2014 Whoever said money couldn't buy happiness
    24/8/2014 Too many Dealz
    16/10/2014 Should I buy Gucci bucket hat for $300
    5/12/2014 Family member mentions quality...are you talking about furniture
    13/12/2014 Lift for $$$
    3/12/2014 Getting licence and becoming debt-free...feeling like a free man

6/1/2016 Rolling up fresh out of Bald Hills
    19/1/2016 Overseas travels began...London and Europe
    24/9/2016 Hold-up/Robbery at family home
    16/11/2016 Looking for a room to rent

For those of you without FB...It appears to me that the childcare jobs were fairly scattered over the years.

9. Tiddahmj

Tiddahmj New Member

Hi long time reader first time poster.
    It's so hard to just hold things in when reading this thread i have been told so many things and know I can't post due to it being "gossip" I am also a local and have a close friend who also knows these boys in all different ways in the circle. I can tell you we have all been thinking wrong about ST owing money to those charged with his murder I believed he was lured to his death by them not for money possibly for the other.
    Both Ad and Rb have a drub habit eventually this will all come out hopefully soon

10. Drb

Drb Member

Given how many childcare centres there are, one would wonder why. I know careers like that are especially hard for men to break into, the same as my industry.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

11. MsAnais

Welcome Tiddahmj!

:welcome:

And thank you for what you've said.

That's what I've also heard recently......that we've all been looking at this case the wrong way round in assuming Sam owed RB $$ and assuming that RB was the higher-up figure in this scenario.......

Pure speculation of course and MOO.

12. MsAnais

Good work, Matey :seeya:

I think his FB posts speak for themselves.

13. Tiddahmj

Tiddahmj New Member

It's quite easy to get employment in childcare high turn over off staff. However men in childcare are highly sort after it's like getting a rare Pokemon lol.

are we allowed to post anything we have been told by there close friends ??? I'm just bursting holding it all in

14. matey

matey New Member

:wagon::gathering: Welcome Tiddahmj...Lovely to have another local on board !!

15. highverse

highverse New Member

I said this a few threads back too, I know the situation to be the same. It is hard to hold back!

16. Tiddahmj

Tiddahmj New Member

Yes totally agree ! I just want it all to come out so we can speak .

17. matey

matey New Member

I understand how you must be feeling...it can be frustrating at times...and very emotional...

The Moderators on this Forum have displayed all the Rules for New Members throughout Thread 3 to help you get started...
    If you would like to become a Verified Insider, you will need to contact them, as I don't know what is required to become a Verified Insider..:seeya:

18. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

If it helps i copy/pasted this from the TOS Rules & Etiquette from the forum page
    (Quote)
    Individuals
    Victim (missing or murdered person)
    Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
    Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
    Paraphrasing is okay.

Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
    Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
    If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

19. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the forum.

20. matey

matey New Member

Sam's funeral tomorrow Friday 21/4/2017:tears:

:rose::rose:R.I.P. Sam :rose::rose:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.