Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

What affairs?
I must have missed them. SE affairs or JE?

Liadan maybe referring to Karen and Borce Ristevski? I wouldn't be surprised though if JE had a lady waiting in the wings for several years while he tried to save his marriage.

Liadan maybe referring to Karen and Borce Ristevski? I wouldn't be surprised though if JE had a lady waiting in the wings for several years while he tried to save his marriage.

He is such a hunk, isn't he. They would have been lined up. No. any woman he would have been able to get, would have been with him for the supply of substance.

He is such a hunk, isn't he. They would have been lined up. No. any woman he would have been able to get, would have been with him for the supply of substance.
Or as a plant. Is it considered ethical for police to employ prostitutes?

Yikes yes - the hazards of being on multiple forums- that comment was for KR forum. BUT geez it blows me away that JE can pull the ladies. I guess drugs and money talk. That is all I can say....

okay,sounds feasible to me.

What's the most interesting were his collection of shotguns. Who owns a sawed-off shot gun other than criminals? Sawing the barrel down makes it useless for what it was intended and makes it less accurate. Crims do this for easy concealment in a carry bag and for very close range killing.

What's the most interesting were his collection of shotguns. Who owns a sawed-off shot gun other than criminals? Sawing the barrel down makes it useless for what it was intended and makes it less accurate. Crims do this for easy concealment in a carry bag and for very close range killing.

Well why would he? I bet that there are a few unsolved bank robberies with sawed offs attributable to him. Why would he have them otherwise. Normal Australians don't have guns, sawed off or not, hidden everywhere.

Well why would he? I bet that there are a few unsolved bank robberies with sawed offs attributable to him. Why would he have them otherwise. Normal Australians don't have guns, sawed off or not, hidden everywhere.

He had got rid of four guns, including a shortened rifle and pump action shotgun, because he thought officers were going to search his house again.
According to facts tendered in court, Mr Edwards was paranoid that the police had bugged his house with cameras.
When Mr Edwards saw some police cars on the road and thought his house was going to be searched again, he bundled up his guns and "threw them all around the place".
"I've driven around, just tossed them off the side of the road," he told police.
After turning up at the police station, Mr Edwards pointed officers to one gun in the back of his son's car and another on a riverbank behind an ice-cream factory.

Is this where Sharon was thrown into the river?
another on a riverbank behind an ice-cream factory.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/husband-a...w-teacher-sharon-edwards-20170620-gwus9b.html

Paranoid because of his bonging off all day long, Look at him.

Paranoid because of his bonging off all day long, Look at him.

And paranoid due to guilt!

this disused Peters Icecream factory backs on Carrs Creek, it has a bridge up further. I'm thinking Sharon could be around there, maybe put into the creek.

The address is 373 Fry St, Grafton NSW 2460
Google maps.
I'm unable to post screen shots ATM

Where would you look ? The police have a huge team on the case , and had 30 or so SES walking bushland the other week. They don't allow family members to help search , for obvious reasons . And I don't know why everyone thinks that they are smarter than the police and that their theory is some brilliant idea that no one has though of yet. Trust me, they know what they are doing , they have investigated a lot of things and conducted hundreds of interviews. They have a lot more resources than everyone on this thread (reading what the see in the news)..
How bad are you going to feel when this case is resolved (praying that it does) and John had nothing to do with it and all you lot have been saying absolutely horrible things about him. And the poor bloke has just lost his wife of 33 years and had to deal with the media , and on top of it people who have never met him and have no idea,bad mouthing him online.
Well at least I hope you all feel bad. But probably not , you will probably just move onto the next case and start speculating with no idea.
You should all remember there are 3 boys, a husband, granddaughter, father and a heap of other family and friends that are hurting over this. There is no need to add fuel to the fire.
Some positivity wouldn't go astray

Bringing this forward for interest sake.

Thanks Morrisa for trying.
I tried for ages, but cannot download and internet crashes. :blushing: Then problems, getting to answer you.

I think my problem stems from Malwarebytes. Someone stated to try the Free Malwarebytes to speed up my PC.
With the free trial, I lost my Microsoft edge and free games.
Once free trial ended, loads internet problems, to start, it and continually dropping out. These problems were not present before Malwarebytes.

I have no IT knowledge, and feel Malwarebytes caused this, to have them pay for fixes.
I removed their Free Icon, but problems were not resolved.
I don't want anymore to do with Malwarebytes.
Sorry about my woes, but will try to post, with these problems, and probably will not be able to download things.
What a shame!

Morrisa, you're a 'doll' !!!

I finally got through with your download, with loads of breaks. Yippee.

SE's home is really terrific. Could this be a reason for her disappearance, with her male friend causing problems for JE.

Wonderful that Police are able to track if phones are TOGETHER or WITHIN a home.
Hope this can be used in other cases!!!

I'll take my dog for the longest walk and 'ponder'.
I'll take my phone, so I also leave my footprint, as we never know.

But that article just says 'former' primary school teacher. I have a long standing friend whose brother was a school teacher and was sacked in the late seventies for drug use and has never worked at anything since, but still calls himself a school teacher. Lives in the same area as this man. All the hippy druggie types went to the Northern Rivers area.

BBM. ​Do you have a link for this , please? Do you come from there, or are you just tainting all of the people who live in that huge region?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back