Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Nacho, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Oh I just noticed the stuff from the daily mail. (Thanks iPad) She met a colleague.

2. Oddsocks

Oddsocks Well-Known Member

She meets a colleague at the school at 11, and stays there till 1 and sends an email.

3. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Yes I saw your very thorough post only after I posted my first post. My iPad somehow didn't load those posts though it did the ones after it.

4. coolcat

coolcat Member

This should be entered into the timeline as a significant time as well.
    "I spoke to her on Saturday night, about 10.30pm. I was in Canowindra, back at mum and dad's place, and she was in Leeton," Mr Leeson-Woolley said.
    http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/high-scho...ott-vanishes-from-leeton-20150407-1mfv29.html

5. Snoop Dog

Snoop Dog Member

6. Fence Sitter

Fence Sitter Member

Is it confirmed she sent the email from the school though. Perhaps it was sent from her phone? That would change the timeline alot. I wonder what her plans were for the day?

7. coolcat

coolcat Member

Her Mother told Ben Fordham on 2GB that she had sent the email at 12.59 from the school.

8. tracecomp

tracecomp Active Member

9. Belz

Belz New Member

10. fruity

fruity Well-Known Member

I'm glad there is a thread here, it has been all over my facebook. I have family in Leeton and they've been posting lots of updates.

11. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

12. they'll get you

13. they'll get you

Her sister was speaking Chris Smith on 2GB just after 12pm today and was adamant that she is not a runaway bride. Stephanie was very excited and looking forward to the wedding and honeymoon.
    She purchased a bikini and sunscreen for the honeymoon on the Saturday.

Robyn also said she was at the school Easter Sunday leaving some instructions for her relief teacher, she'd picked up the keys from a colleague.
    Stephanie had NO enemies. She was loved by her students and their parents.

14. sweetcaro

sweetcaro Well-Known Member

Hope she is found alive. I must say my hinky meter re fiance is not going off in this case. I saw him on the news and he came across as honestly distraught. Is it quite possible she was involved in a single car accident, as in, the conditions make it likely in that region?

15. Xantara

Xantara New Member

Hmmm, you said it!!
    Doesnt pick up phone when fiance calls but sends an email an hour later.......

16. Xantara

Xantara New Member

Yeah, saw a pic of that red chopper on channel 9 news tonight. Would there be some reason that police would not be searching with their helicopter? They don't think it's warranted or have some other theory??

17. Xantara

Xantara New Member

I actually felt he was less distraught than what I'd have expected. Just something a bit tempered in his demeanour to my mind.

18. Xantara

Xantara New Member

19. Xantara

Xantara New Member

For police to keep stating that she 'may be travelling around' in a red Mazda, sounds a bit like they don't think she's been abducted. Just saying.

20. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

It seems that Stephanie had no plans for that Sunday afternoon, but I wonder if she decided to drive to Eugowra, where the wedding was to be held the next weekend. She seemed to be fully engrossed in wedding preparations - buying bridal party gifts, honeymoon arrangements, arranging her school work. If she wasn't meeting her fiance till 8pm for dinner, she may have thought she had time to go there and back ... to check out the venue, or for some other unknown reason. Long round-trip drive though.

Eugowra is closer and on the way to Canowindra, where her fiance's parents live.

"Mrs Scott said her daughter had no plans after she visited the school on Sunday ....."
    http://www.theguardian.com/australi...ephanie-scott-plan-air-search-of-nsw-riverina

"More than 100 friends and family are expected at the wedding to be held in the town of Eugowra .... "
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...r-and-bride-to-be-vanishes-from-riverina-town

[​IMG]
    https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...0609b4904379a0!2m2!1d148.3728218!2d-33.427553

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.