Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.. I cant see it any other light... maybe the brothers have indeed been working on their 'gaming' thingy to publish and needed an actual 'event' such as the murder of Stephanie.. and her rape and assault, and deprivation of liberty etc.. all of this.. something lifelike ( and deathlike, as a consequence ) to add an element of 'artistry'.... who knows what goes on in minds like this....

I couldn't get over how cocky the Adelaide brother appeared to be. .. his posture, his walk, his ambience with the SA police.. . all the hallmarks of a smartarse...... and yet, there is nothing , nothing , nothing in their background or currently that could support this attitude!...

Maybe to them it is all 'just another game'? Reality and fantasy blurred for them.

I am really ready to hear that they were sent back to Australia to be repatriated because those twins were playing up. I am sure I have heard of European counties striking deals like that.

http://www.theage.com.au//breaking-...teph-scotts-property-cops-20150611-3xjwh.html

Twin pawned Steph Scott's property: cops
June 11, 2015 - 7:04PM by Ava Benny-Morrison.

Marcus Stanford is accused of pawning off the property of teacher Stephanie Scott in a bid to help his twin brother, who is charged with her murder.

Police will allege Vincent sent property belonging to Ms Scott in the mail to his brother in SA after Ms Scott's death.
It will also be alleged Marcus assisted his brother and disposed of the teacher's property by pawning it...

:doh:

WHAT?? Huh? This is beyond the realms of Alfred Hitchock's movie PSYCHO!!

What an idiot! Pawning her stuff. I can't believe it.

Actually I can. :(

Someone told police where Stephanie was...who?

I thought way back, when her body was discovered, that, because they had only been in the area for a year, their tourism was severely curtailed by finance and opportunity.. yet they managed to go camping, all together , apparently, and I assumed that they had been on probably one occasion , to that park , Cocopaarra.. ( although there would have been no firelighting , no BBQ no campfire , it's a national park ) .. that the older brother and Mum had told this to the police..and the police took a punt and explored that part of the Park they had camped in . ... plus some sort of triangulation process with his phone, perhaps.

but the brother in Adelaide telling the police.. .. I don't know. . I am inclined to think he has been as silent on this matter as Vincent.. two smarties playing dumb as long as they can.

I simply do not believe there is no history from these two in Holland !!

me either!..... history of a peculiar and difficult sort, and .. hard though it is to write, history of which the mother and older brother are fully up to speed with.

I am really ready to hear that they were sent back to Australia to be repatriated because those twins were playing up. I am sure I have heard of European counties striking deals like that.

Wow Poss, would they arrive back in Aust with a clean slate?

These types working with/around children? Stephanie should have been in the safest place in Leeton.

I'm telling you if I were Stephanie's family or fiancée I would be suing the arses off that cleaning company AND the school system if there were any prior problems with VS.
It wouldn't bring Steph back though but it would ensure ALL people working around a school should be squeaky clean.

Evil has many faces.

Agreed... I'm thinking something happened in Holland when they were not liable in adult courts for.. something in the juvenile range, and its reasonable to think that both brothers were not too savvy.... I know its been Vincent that has been portrayed as under some Aspergers/Autism banner, but pawning off Stephanies stuff has all the hallmarks of juvenile stupidity that the Marcus twin can wear , without argument.. That particular action has a determined stupidity about it, it has to be a congenital thing.. inbuilt. neither of these men are operating with a full deck.

Maybe a sudden triggering of a repeated criminal act as adults happened and that's why they all left... They didn't come to Australia on the idea of taking up reasonably paying jobs, as surely an immigration exercise from Holland would be.

There were photos of a burnt body in a forest on his phone. Possibly they just went to his mum and said, "Where could this be?".

Edit: Damn, it didn't quote. I'm new to this interface. This is a reply to the question of how they found the body.

I thought way back, when her body was discovered, that, because they had only been in the area for a year, their tourism was severely curtailed by finance and opportunity.. yet they managed to go camping, all together , apparently, and I assumed that they had been on probably one occasion , to that park , Cocopaarra.. ( although there would have been no firelighting , no BBQ no campfire , it's a national park ) .. that the older brother and Mum had told this to the police..and the police took a punt and explored that part of the Park they had camped in . ... plus some sort of triangulation process with his phone, perhaps. (snip)

Actually, they have electric BBQs and picnic spots but no camping. It would a day trip from Leeton.
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au...Near=&During=Anytime&From=&To=&categories=706

Actually, they have electric BBQs and picnic spots but no camping. It would a day trip from Leeton.
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au...Near=&During=Anytime&From=&To=&categories=706

yes the picnic area , where the electric BBQ 's are , is practically in the centre of the national park itself, quite a way from the side road where the body was found... I am taking it that they did free camping, unregistered , at an area away from the picnic area ( and other users )

they would have had to take their own water, and toilet arrangements, etc.. .no fees to pay also, and I am assuming this camping lark was on a strict budget.

Just one thing after another... .. posting clothing to the brother in Adelaide.. it simply defies logic, reason and rationale. It is perverted.

On another tack.. how inexplicable is it, that here is this family who , for reasons unknown, one report says they 'left in a hurry, overnight'... leaves Holland, and comes to Australia, the boys actually returning to their homeland, Anika returning to what probably was a defeat in her youth, a broken marriage and single parenthood, .. and they get such low paid jobs .... now, I don't know what they gave up in Holland.. ANika is a nurses aide in a small country town, way out west of NSW, Marcus is a fruit picker in Forreston.. Forreston isn't Adelaide.. its about half way between Adelaide and the Barossa Valley. .. its neither one thing or the other.. not quite country and not city. Vincent is a cleaner on a contract in a local school, way out west of NSW. I don't know what Luke is..... but it is a reasonable guess to make that he isn't the local member of Parliament or the local GP etc. That's 15,000 klms for this life, and these jobs. It doesn't make sense.

Isn't Australia wonderful, with beautiful nature and glorious sunshine and plenty of space and living there doesn't have a feeling of freedom? Maybe, that's enough to go back there from Holland.
Although I think, there might have been problems with the sons (the twins or L or all three) and the best solution was perhaps to go "back". There father is a born Australian and living there, I just have noticed. Maybe they all felt attracted by the continent because of that?

Isn't Australia wonderful, with beautiful nature and glorious sunshine and plenty of space and living there doesn't have a feeling of freedom? Maybe, that's enough to go back there from Holland.
Although I think, there might have been problems with the sons (the twins or L or all three) and the best solution was perhaps to go back. There father is a born Australian, I just have noticed. Maybe they felt attracted by the continent because of that?

Good morning, From G.... I hope your crispbread is unbroken this morning.. well.... I take your point re the freedom and the sunshine , ( and god alone knows, they would get more than one could possibly want of sunshine in Leeton) and the feeling of freedom etc.. but all this is hard without a job. .. I would have to say , that if that was their reasons, and reasonings for such an upheaval, unsupported by the mysterious and missing father from Tasmania, ( no mention of him has sifted up at all ) they must have left a hard and stark life in Holland... really hard, a life of no possibilities foreseeable , to live in Leeton as a school cleaner, and in Forreston as a fruit picker, etc..

'the father is a born Australian and living there, I just have noticed'

Last heard of, this mystery man was in Tasmania.. which is 1,200 klms from Leeton.. about as far as Rome , Italy to St Petersburg , Russia ... distances in Au are terrific...

Good morning to you, Trooper!
This morning I had Marble cake and this remained uncrumbled ... :) If someone doesn't want to have a shower or a bath regularly or doesn't want to shave or to comb hair or to use deo or to wash clothing (only after murder, then gladly :(), it would be a good idea to work on a flower field or as a cleaner with not so many collegues.

MS' ambition was to work as a technician in F1. This ambitions maybe gone by now ...

'the father is a born Australian and living there, I just have noticed'

Last heard of, this mystery man was in Tasmania.. which is 1,200 klms from Leeton.. about as far as Rome , Italy to St Petersburg , Russia ... distances in Au are terrific...

I only read today about "Australian born" and that was more than I did know before.

I think she was burned in Cocoparra Park because that was the one place he knew , ( from a previous camping weekend ) that was far away... I don't think any of the family was in tune with their environment, how could they be after only a year there... even for Anika , Leeton, Griffith etc would bear no resemblance to places in Tasmania... climate, latitude, everything so different from what even she would have remembered..

There are quite a few national parks much closer to Leeton that he could have gone to , McCaugheys Lagoon, Middle Beach on the Murrumbidgee River... he didn't go there in his crisis, because, I think, he didn't know.. he went to the one place he thought of as 'the outback' he was familiar with. Because it was probably the first question the coppers asked the mother.. where else have you all been since coming to Australia? . well.. we went camping once.. up in Cocoparra......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd