Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone suggested this idea on another forum; interesting theory:

"Regarding how did he know she was there, I believe we may find out that the colleague she collected keys from to the school was him. That the LE questioned him and he said something like that he gave her the keys and she never returned them ... and that he left to go camping. But that the mobile phone triangulation proved him a liar and that when they turned up there Wednesday night they found the keys on him. It's a small country town so it's possible Stephanie was referred to collect keys from the cleaner's house. And that's what led LE to follow him up in the first place. This idea was prompted by my Sydney based teacher friend telling me they are advised to arrange to be at school after hourd when the cleaners or General admin staff are there...for tge teachers' safety...and that got me thinkin did she check with him casually when he would be at school so he is tipped off....or indeed did she actually get keys from him at his house...and that's why his mother knows to help LE. Very sad for all."

Very interesting, thank you!

http://www.maitlandmercury.com.au/story/3132895/new-drama-moves-into-festival-finals/?cs=171

Play draws on Leeton High School teacher Stephanie Scott's tragic death

In a stark departure from her last comedic piece, the Rutherford Technology High School student instead found inspiration from one of Australia’s most horrific homicides.

“Stephanie Scott was a massive inspiration for this piece,” Ashley, 15, said. “But we had to be really careful not to use it in a negative way and we also didn’t want to be disrespectful to her family.”

Stephanie Scott’s life came to a most tragic end earlier this year when she was allegedly killed by Leeton High School cleaner Vincent Stanford.

24 year old picked up in SA as accessory after the fact, I assume that's the twin brother right?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/vincent-stanfords-twin-brother-marcus-arrested-over-stephanie-scotts-death-20150610-ghkffu.html

Very OMG! Folie à deux (A madness shared by two)

"Vincent Stanford's twin brother Marcus arrested over Stephanie Scott's death"

"Marcus Stanford, 24, is expected to appear on Wednesday in a South Australian court where NSW Police will seek his extradition.

Once in NSW, he is expected to be charged with being an accessory after the fact in connection with the murder of Ms Scott, a NSW Police spokesman said."

Wow. This is an interesting development. I don't think the twin was in the vicinity physically, so I suppose his involvement is in the coercion or instruction of his brother. Perhaps after the fact.

Wow! Will be anxiously following developments to find out what his role was! I said in an earlier post that I didn't like speculation about the brother's involvement when the police had given no indication that he was involved - gloves are off now.

Wow. This is an interesting development. I don't think the twin was in the vicinity physically, so I supposed his involvement is in the coercion or instruction of his brother. Perhaps after the fact.

Yes, it was definitely after the fact. And it means he gave assistance, knowing the crime was committed. No details about what assistance. Could have been helping him plan what to do afterwards to cover up. Didn't do a great job of it, clearly.

It's an 8 hour drive from Mt Barker to Leeton - not a hard ask on a long weekend.

Well, well... the plot thickens :eek:hwow:

Someone mentioned way back they thought he could be involved... Good thinking!

It's an 8 hour drive from Mt Barker to Leeton - not a hard ask on a long weekend.

Yeah. I don't think it's impossible that he was there at some point in the aftermath.
More details to come, I assume...

So did he drive up to help Vincent and then just drive back, without his mother seeing him, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie