GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Makara, Jul 30, 2015.

1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

I bet he had camera/s in those toilets.

2. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

hands down and without a shadow of a doubt, they'll. putting them IN < and then getting them OUT... without a SHADOW of a doubt..

and somewhere, those pics of Stephanie are still to be found, but they are there, I feel it, I know it.

3. Trooper

and I am getting a bit leery of Mum and Luke, too... . he 'started' his stalking in Leeton.. this I do not believe not for one nanosecond, I just dont know how he could be doing that without Mum or/and Luke knowing.. Leeton is very very small. Everyone knows everyone, and knows your auntie and uncle and your granpa, and even beyond that, ... Vincent is a hulking mass of horror, really he is, he is the man you see and cross over to the other side of the street, and kids knew him. He had no way of disguising himself, he is what he is..

and he is NEW in town. a figure of interest and observation.

The Kids of Leeton would have known it was him creeping around, he couldnt get away with it , not for long... kids walk home from footy and netball and swimming and cricket, walk home from functions and bbq's.. Vincent would stick out like a fish in a tree.

this story doesnt add up. .. .The Leeton Local Government Area (LGA) covers an area of 1,167sq kms and has a population of 11,037 people. The median age of residents in the Leeton LGA is 39, with children aged 0-14 years making up 23.6% of the population and people aged 65 years and over making up 14.8% of the population.

in Leeton village, itself. .. where he was doing his stalking and whatnot, the population is around 6,300... .. his car would be noted, and enquired about.. . .

horrible, horrible.

4. Trooper

what I mean is, he must have been doing this in Holland, in the village there , and I forget it's name, the daily mirror UK had a story, but I cant find it, because I cant remember the name of it. To be a successful stalker in Leeton, he must have had YEARS of practice. YEARS>.

5. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

Yes Trooper, I anticipate we'll hear more about this family. Just what did Mum and Luke know? Vincent had been disturbed since middle childhood (aged 7 years), attempted to strangle a teacher at age 12 years, sent to mental hospital. He struggled to cobble together an existence - all the while harbouring a morbid preoccupation with 'killing people', violent rape, murder, necrophilia, bestiality etc. I'm hoping that the Dutch police will now investigate cases around areas where he and his family had lived. We know that his father left his children in Holland at a young age and returned to Australia; we know that his mother worked to financially support the family as a single parent. It's possible that his older brother Luke may have adopted a 'parent' role with Vincent. We don't know enough about the relationships there. Hypothesizing, it seems likely that the bond between Vincent and Marcus may have had disturbing elements to it. Just what does Marcus know? I agree, the stalking didn't just begin here in Australia. Vincent seemed adept at concealing information. It was pretty serious stalking i.e. camera surveillance and computer records of at least 3 selected future victims, he kept records of their movements i.e. dates/times at home alone, number plates of relatives cars, etc. over an intense period of time. JMO.

6. Pi Thoughts

Pi Thoughts Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ength-rejected-army-psychological-issues.html

Is this the one Troop, Prins Florisschool in Zoetermeer, sth west of Amsterdam

7. Fuskier

FYI
    http://www.irrigator.com.au/story/4226574/family-relief-after-life-sentencing/?cs=1524

Relief in Leeton following sentencing
    13 Oct 2016.

RELIEF swept over Leeton as word spread that the man who raped and murdered Stephanie Scott would never be released from prison.

Mark Norvall, who created the Real Justice for Stephanie Scott Facebook page, was in court for Vincent Stanford&#8217;s sentencing.
    Asked how he felt after Stanford&#8217;s life sentence was delivered, Mr Norvall said: &#8220;Relief, and we are happy that justice has been carried out today and the community can know he is never going to be on the streets again&#8221;...

8. Fuskier

FYI
    http://www.irrigator.com.au/story/4226317/locked-up-for-life/?cs=1524

Vincent Stanford sentenced to life in prison
    Ken Grimson
    13 Oct 2016, 2:30 p.m.

VINCENT Stanford will no longer be a threat to innocent people after being jailed for the rest of his life for the rape and murder of Leeton High School teacher Stephanie Scott.
    A collective sigh of relief filled a packed Griffith courtroom when Justice Robert Hulme on Thursday delivered the sentence being demanded by the community...

9. Trooper

10. Trooper

A neighbour in Zoetermeer described the family as recluses.

'Every one else on the street knows each other but they didn't interact with anyone,' she said.

'They had eight or nine cats which was strange and their house was filthy. The garden was a like a jungle.

'They left about a year ago. They disappeared overnight without paying their rent or bills so they had to break the door down to get in.

'Vincent was always polite but strange.'

Another neighbour said: 'Vincent always walked with a stoop and avoided eye contact.

'The whole family was weird. They never spoke to anyone. The mother worked shifts at a hospital and Vincent worked as a cleaner but otherwise the family always stayed inside.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-army-psychological-issues.html#ixzz4MxpwevBJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ok this was the bit I recalled from that article, ( again, thanks to PI thoughts ) ,,... that they all left Holland, their village , in a hurry. And I wondered then, what the hurry was, because it got them out and off.. They wouldn't have to go thru immigration procedures, either, being AU citizens... maybe Vincent got caught peeping, trawling and stalking. Or worse..

because surely his mother wouldn't have stayed silent if he got a job in a school, knowing his propensities?.. surely not..??.. they HAD to know this stuff about Vincent..

11. Fuskier

FYI
    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw...-teacher-stephanie-scott-20161012-gs10zw.html

Vincent Stanford jailed for murder of Leeton school teacher Stephanie Scott
    by Emma Partridge, October 12, 2016.

It was common knowledge around Leeton High School that Ms Scott was due to marry Aaron Leeson-Woolley.
    The staff had even held a party for her on Thursday, April 2, 2015 &#8211; three days before she was murdered...

Stanford was not rostered to work that day but he was at the school and saw Ms Scott working in the staffroom.
    According to the agreed statement of facts, Stanford then went home to collect a "rape kit" complete with a knife and handcuffs...

12. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

A collective sigh of relief for vinny's life sentence but hold your collective breath because Marcus is still out, walking among us.
    FFS he should have got time too.

13. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

bbm
    Thank you! :)

Most important are your question marks ... ;) :(

14. FromGermany

http://www.areanews.com.au/story/42...-life-behind-bars-for-stephanie-scott-murder/

15. FromGermany

Stanford got the school's alarm codes and used them on the Easter long weekend when he launched a chilling attack on the unsuspecting English teacher, despite the principal having a strict policy that casual cleaners not be given access without express permission or supervision.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-murdered-Stephanie-Scott.html#ixzz4MzhIyCbC
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

16. Oz Jen

Oz Jen Well-Known Member

This is not intended to blame Vincent's mother or brother Luke, rather to support the notion that they must have had some knowledge of Vincent's hobbies;

Surely his mum would have opened his wardrobe at some point, to put away clothes etc in the normal course of daily life. Would she not think it odd to find a sexy female outfit?

Would his brother never once have wandered into Vincent's bedroom and seen what was on the screen?

Perhaps being a reclusive, strange family made it their 'normal'?

I also do not believe that Vincent began his stalking etc in Leeton.

17. crabstick

crabstick Former Member

18. Fuskier

FYI
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Stanford-killer-murdered-Stephanie-Scott.html

Makings of a monster: How Vincent Stanford had violent urges from just seven and strangled a PRINCIPAL at 12 - before killing Stephanie Scott because 'I just had to'
    Friday, Oct 14th 2016 8AM.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/13/06/394A05AA00000578-3835676-image-a-65_1476336665227.jpg
    This is a photo of Vincent Stanford at 11 years of age.

"He believes he was 'different to other people' and thought he had done 'remarkably well to live with people for 25 years'.
    The convicted murder thinks there was no 'treatments for my inability to deal with other people'."...

19. Estelle

Estelle Well-Known Member

The fact that Anika, Luke and Vincent suddenly escaped from Holland to Australia without paying their bills and rent or telling anyone makes one think that they must have had an urgent reason for leaving. I can't help wondering if they are still in Leeton. Maybe they went back to Holland and they will change their surnames. Is Marcus still living with his Dad?

It will be interesting to find out what the Dutch media have to say now and if people come forward to report more on Vincent's past behaviour there. I wonder why and when he was released from the mental hospital in Holland after attacking the Principal at his school and which school he went to after that.

Poor Stephanie! RIP. I will be remembering her at 3pm today with a cup of tea and a mint slice.

20. sleuthermelb

sleuthermelb Member

There's plenty of things wrong with the Stanford family as I see it. I'm not excusing any of Vincent's actions, not for one second, but the family background seems tumultuous at best. Deadbeat dad abandons the family, mum moves the family to Europe, somehow things seem to fall apart there so they flee to Australia. It seems a separation between the twins was forced after they were back in Australia which to me lends credence to the idea that Vincent and Marcus were up to no good in the Netherlands. It's incredibly frustrating to me that Vincent was left alone on that Easter weekend to do as he pleased, but I truly believe that Anika and/or Luke couldn't have stopped him. They probably would have noticed strange behaviour from Vincent in relation to his stalking activities, yet I'm confident he wouldn't have been forthright with his family either way.

One thing re: the video interview footage with Vincent which has been released. In the footage he was still denying the sexual assault. I wonder if he ended up tendering this information to police or if they determined the assault happened through other means?