GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Stephanie Scott: Police urge Leeton community not to live in fear after teacher's death

6378116-3x4-340x453.jpg

Residents of the south-west New South Wales town where school teacher Stephanie Scott was allegedly murdered should not live in fear, the police officer in charge of the investigation says.

School cleaner Vincent Stanford, 24, has been charged with Ms Scott's murder and remains in custody.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thread #1

Thread #2

I cannot find any mention today re the separation of the twin brothers Standford, Marcus and Vincent from the current custody arrangements... they are being held together at the same station,.. nobody seems to think this is a good idea, but nothing seems to be processed to change that situation.. . ... I will keep checking the local paper, although, now, there is no such thing .. all those little local papers have been amalgamated..

Is there a reason why noone has posted for weeks on this case or am I looking in the wrong place?

Is there a reason why noone has posted for weeks on this case or am I looking in the wrong place?

This is the current thread for Stephanie's case Cuddlyrunner. The court case for the accused is scheduled for 30 September 2015.

I would like to know, why Marcus St. and Vincent St. were separated from one another in Australia (Marcus in Forreston and Vincent in Leeton).
Marcus has said on twitter, he's not allowed to come "home". What meant the mention??

Also I would like to know, why the identical twin brothers have to be necessarily separated at the Detention center??

Anybody heard something??

Separation of people involved in the same crime is so they can't discuss it and tell each other what they are telling their own lawyers or investigators or what those people are telling them. Often one ends up giving evidence against the other in return for a lesser charge or sentence.

Marcus would be the one they are hoping to get to cooperate I expect for these reasons.

I would like to know something more:

Did Marcus own a car?
What car?
Did he camping like his family in Leeton?
Did he play geo caching?
If yes: with whom did he play? A group? Which group?
Did he store some things which belong to Vincent?
Did he enter Australia with some belongings of Vincent?
If yes: A suitcase? With secret content?
Has Marcus an elderly friend/relative who is living near Adalaide Hills/Forreston?

Questions enough, but no answers probably.
Some insiders out of Forreston would be great to come here onto WS thread .............

Separation of people involved in the same crime is so they can't discuss it and tell each other what they are telling their own lawyers or investigators or what those people are telling them. Often one ends up giving evidence against the other in return for a lesser charge or sentence.

Marcus would be the one they are hoping to get to cooperate I expect for these reasons.

But they weren't allowed to be together before the crime...why was Marcus not allowed home?

PHOTO The Leeton High School plans to build an outdoor amphitheatre to honour murdered teacher, Stephanie Scott.
An outdoor amphitheatre, dedicated to murdered Leeton High School teacher Stephanie Scott, is set to become a gathering place for the entire community.

The 26 year old, who grew up in the New South Wales Central West town of Canowindra, disappeared on Easter Sunday

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-13/steph-memorial/6693538

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-13/steph-memorial/6693538

Hello everyone, I am a local from this town. I can give you some insight about distances, times,locations. what's happening on the farming properties at the time. I also know the property where Stephanie's car was found. I won't reveal the relationship I have to the property owners I will tell you it is very close.

The property owners did not even know Stephanie was missing until I told them about it when I visited them on Wednesday

Stephanie's car was not on the property on Easter Sunday. I know that 100%.

The car was not driven through the main/front gate of the property nor did it come in via the gates along Irrigation Way. These were locked with chains and padlocks. They remained undisturbed until the police had finished investigating and for a while after that. The few times they are unlocked, deliveries of fertiliser, lime, or similar so that the trucks can dump the load close to the vines.

I read in one of the earlier threads that perhaps Leeton locals are trying to protect VS identity a little. I can tell you, no chance of that. Leeton is a very friendly place. Newcomers are welcomed and encouraged to join the local groups. There is a huge array of activities ranging from Mothers Groups, Line Dancing, Craft, Art groups, various support groups, all matter of sports, social clubs, religious, and anything else you can think of. Apart from people in VS immediate workplace, the property managers, his neighbours... no one knew of him! That's highly unusual.

The mother and eldest son do not live in the Maiden Ave property any longer. I am not sure where they live now but are still in town. The mother is still working at the nursing home. The eldest is struggling to find work. I'm not sure how much I can post about him. I have spoken to one of the people who provides support for them both.

I'm happy to answer any questions. There's so much I want to share with you all.

What I can say is that the murder of Stephanie has changed the town. It has not closed us up. We are more open and friendlier! We speak to each other and we speak and get to know anyone new. There are many newly arrived refugees and others here for work. All welcome, all made to they are valued members of the community.

Hello everyone, I am a local from this town. I can give you some insight about distances, times,locations. what's happening on the farming properties at the time. I also know the property where Stephanie's car was found. I won't reveal the relationship I have to the property owners I will tell you it is very close.

The property owners did not even know Stephanie was missing until I told them about it when I visited them on Wednesday

The car was not driven through the main/front gate of the property nor did it come in via the gates along Irrigation Way. These were locked with chains and padlocks. They remained undisturbed until the police had finished investigating and for a while after that. The few times they are unlocked, deliveries of fertiliser, lime, or similar so that the trucks can dump the load close to the vines.

I read in one of the earlier threads that perhaps Leeton locals are trying to protect VS identity a little. I can tell you, no chance of that. Leeton is a very friendly place. Newcomers are welcomed and encouraged to join the local groups. There is a huge array of activities ranging from Mothers Groups, Line Dancing, Craft, Art groups, various support groups, all matter of sports, social clubs, religious, and anything else you can think of. Apart from people in VS immediate workplace, the property managers, his neighbours... no one knew of him! That's highly unusual.

The mother and eldest son do not live in the Maiden Ave property any longer. I am not sure where they live now but are still in town. The mother is still working at the nursing home. The eldest is struggling to find work. I'm not sure how much I can post about him. I have spoken to one of the people who provides support for them both.

I'm happy to answer any questions. There's so much I want to share with you all.

What I can say is that the murder of Stephanie has changed the town. It has not closed us up. We are more open and friendlier! We speak to each other and we speak and get to know anyone new. There are many newly arrived refugees and others here for work. All welcome, all made to they are valued members of the community.

Hi EurekaLemon, thank you for introducing yourself and posting. Some WS members may just take you up on your offer.
If you wish, you can apply to become a websleuth 'verified insider' which gives you recognition for your local status.
BIB Regarding innocent family members of the accused, I believe that we are not allowed to 'sleuth' them as they are not POIs named in msm and they have a right to privacy as do the rest of us. But VS and MS are named as POIs in msm, so we are free to 'sleuth' etc.
This is an especially tragic crime given the circumstances, and local knowledge may add 'context' for those of us who are not local to Leeton. Hope this is helpful. Thank you for being with us as the trial draws near.

Welcome Eurekalemon and thank you for your insight into Leeton and how things are since Stephanie's murder. As a local you may wish to become verified. Below is an explanation of the verification process and rules.

The eldest son is off limits here. There is no indication that he is involved in this case. Similarly, sleuthing other family members of both Stephanie and the accused are off limits.

Verified Professionals and Case Insiders

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some hold specialized knowledge that applies to the various circumstances of the cases we discuss, and can contribute valuable insight and information. We welcome their participation.

To ensure that anyone posting as a "professional" in a specific field truly is what/who they claim to be, WS employs a verification process.

The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, i.e., a private investigator, can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact the site owner at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

More information on how to submit a request, and the information required, can be found at this link:

Verification Process for Professionals and Insiders

NOTE: Websleuths does not condone members becoming personally involved in cases by initiating contact with family members, law enforcement, or the media. This does not preclude responding to a request for volunteers, or utilizing proper channels to report valid information, i.e., "a tip", to law enforcement.

Hi EurekaLemon, thank you for introducing yourself and posting. Some WS members may just take you up on your offer.
If you wish, you can apply to become a websleuth 'verified insider' which gives you recognition for your local status.
BIB Regarding innocent family members of the accused, I believe that we are not allowed to 'sleuth' them as they are not POIs named in msm and they have a right to privacy as do the rest of us. But VS and MS are named as POIs in msm, so we are free to 'sleuth' etc.
This is an especially tragic crime given the circumstances, and local knowledge may add 'context' for those of us who are not local to Leeton. Hope this is helpful. Thank you for being with us as the trial draws near.

Thank you for the welcome :)

I would love to be a verified insider and will look into it further.

I'm 100% in agreance for not sleuthing people who are not persons of interest. As I posted earlier, I'd rather not say anything about them. As much as I love Leeton, sometimes the gossip and innuendo is so ridiculous. I have pulled up people on what they say to me and how insane it is. I have first hand information on certain things - these are on public record, it's just knowing where to look and who to ask about it.

Welcome Eurekalemon and thank you for your insight into Leeton and how things are since Stephanie's murder. As a local you may wish to become verified. Below is an explanation of the verification process and rules.

The eldest son is off limits here. There is no indication that he is involved in this case. Similarly, sleuthing other family members of both Stephanie and the accused are off limits.

Verified Professionals and Case Insiders

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some hold specialized knowledge that applies to the various circumstances of the cases we discuss, and can contribute valuable insight and information. We welcome their participation.

To ensure that anyone posting as a "professional" in a specific field truly is what/who they claim to be, WS employs a verification process.

The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, i.e., a private investigator, can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact the site owner at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

More information on how to submit a request, and the information required, can be found at this link:

Verification Process for Professionals and Insiders

NOTE: Websleuths does not condone members becoming personally involved in cases by initiating contact with family members, law enforcement, or the media. This does not preclude responding to a request for volunteers, or utilizing proper channels to report valid information, i.e., "a tip", to law enforcement.

Thank you for the welcome! I love this site and I'm happy I am no longer a lurker. As stated in my previous post, I would rather not say anything about the people who are not involved or not a person of interest.

I will definitley look at becoming an insider. Any information that is on public record, I am happy to share.

Gosh, I wish I could just write in CAPS how I personally know some of the information. I have photos too! EEKK!! I know exactly where I was and what I was doing that day.

On Easter Sunday, I had to drive back home to to get something I had forgotten. The whole drive back ( around 12 minutes each way), pulling into my drive way, opening up my house and driving back, it was just creepy. I even said to my husband when I arrived back at the venue that it was eerily quiet and just unsettling.

One detail that has been troubling me is the email that was sent. We have no details if it was a personal email or a work email ending with @det.gov.au . I have one of them as I am in the same field of work as Stephanie. Even though it has been a while since I have been in a classroom, I am still part of the department and my email is active. The department of education is very strict as to the type of email you can send and receive. Sending confirmation to the bus company would be seen as personal therefore prohibited. Also, the email and DET site itself is accessible from anywhere you have internet access. Why would she not use her phone/PC/laptop etc for this or did she? There are several places around town where there is Free WiFi. We don't know from which device it was sent. I'm sure the police have all the details and it will come up in court.

I'm glad you've joined us EurekaLemon. It would be great to have a verified insider here and I can tell that you will treat any information with tact and respect.

Thank you for the welcome! I love this site and I'm happy I am no longer a lurker. As stated in my previous post, I would rather not say anything about the people who are not involved or not a person of interest.

I will definitley look at becoming an insider. Any information that is on public record, I am happy to share.

Gosh, I wish I could just write in CAPS how I personally know some of the information. I have photos too! EEKK!! I know exactly where I was and what I was doing that day.

On Easter Sunday, I had to drive back home to to get something I had forgotten. The whole drive back ( around 12 minutes each way), pulling into my drive way, opening up my house and driving back, it was just creepy. I even said to my husband when I arrived back at the venue that it was eerily quiet and just unsettling.

One detail that has been troubling me is the email that was sent. We have no details if it was a personal email or a work email ending with @det.gov.au . I have one of them as I am in the same field of work as Stephanie. Even though it has been a while since I have been in a classroom, I am still part of the department and my email is active. The department of education is very strict as to the type of email you can send and receive. Sending confirmation to the bus company would be seen as personal therefore prohibited. Also, the email and DET site itself is accessible from anywhere you have internet access. Why would she not use her phone/PC/laptop etc for this or did she? There are several places around town where there is Free WiFi. We don't know from which device it was sent. I'm sure the police have all the details and it will come up in court.

StephCarBirdpersp.jpeg

May I have some questions:
Where did Stephanie's car come from? How can it be, it wasn't seen until Wednesday?

attachment.php

May I have some questions:
Where did Stephanie's car come from? How can it be, it wasn't seen until Wednesday?

The car was driven in via Murrami Road. The properties on the corner of Murrami Road and this one are adjacent. The gates between the two properties are left open/unlocked as they share equipment and help each other on a daily basis. It is also safer to enter the corner property from Murrami Road as it is not busy and the driveways accommodate the large trucks entering and leaving the property.

Ok... how do I know the car wasn't there on Sunday? Simply answer. I was there! I was on that property.

Let me explain what is usually happening in the month of April.

April is the time of year when vintage (grape harvest) has come to an end on most properties in the area. This one had completed the picking. When vintage is finished, there are people in teams of anywhere between 2 and 6 who are contracted to prune the grapevines. Prices per plant and time frames have already been negotiated. The team of people usually consists of family groups - husband/wife, brothers, brothers in law, cousins, etc. The lovely Sikh community have cornered this niche need. They carpool so seeing a different car on the property each day is not unusual at all. The property owner checks the pruning at the end of the time frame, then payment is made to the pruners. All good and no issues - cheque is given or direct deposit. Not much talking or conversations, just a thank you, please come again next year.

So, seeing a different car on the property during pruning season - normal.

Also, it is the beginning of rice harvest. The property owner headed in the other direction each day to drive the header (harvester) each day. The weather was good, so harvesting continued 24/7. He would come back very late at night, shower, eat, sleep for a few hours then back in the other direction.

The car was found quite a distance away from the family home. The owners had no need to be check anything there. Pumps all working, no blockages, drips ok etc.

Another thing, the grape vines are quite tall. Around 6ft - I'll get the correct height when hubby gets home. A sedan is easily concealed in amongst and behind the vines. Tomorrow, as I will be in the vicinity, I'll take a few photos so you can get an idea of how far it is from the main road.

The wife (I'll call her that so that I don't give away her identity)On Monday - not home most of the day as running around doing errands and odd jobs.

On the Tuesday, the wife and children spent most of the day with me. When it was time for them to leave ( around lunchtime) my children wanted to go with them. They did go and I had 2 hours to myself (YAY) which I spent cleaning ( BOO ). I head out to the property mid afternoon. I stay and have a coffee and chat. Usual chit chat but also tells me that she had spent the recent days clearing out the office area and that there was so much paper that they had a bonfire a few days back. I brought up Stephanie missing, did she know her etc. The wife knew nothing, had not even switched on a TV or sat at her computer for the last few days. All good, finish up the day. Back to our respective homes. Tuesday night, wife talks with husband about the usual things and Stephanie. Next morning, husband does a sweep of the farm, finds " a car, not sure who owns it". Calls police. I *think* the helicopter had also spotted it at around the same time.

****must go and attend to the screaming children****

will be back to post more.

Moderators, if there's anything in my post that doesn't comply. delete! delete! delete!

Murrami Road leads to at least one school, the "Murrami Public School". I wonder, if this school was another workplace of VS. Or if Wamoon Public School was known to him as another workplace. Maybe he did know the area/streets/private roads/grapevine fields and so on because of that?

In any case: thank you, EurekaLemon! :) Very interesting, your post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back