Australia - The Black Knight: Katherine Knight - 2001

Discussion in 'Past Trial Discussion Threads' started by marlywings, Aug 6, 2014.

1. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Katherine Mary Knight (born 24 October 1955) is the first Australian woman to be sentenced to life imprisonment without parole. She was convicted of the murder of her partner, John Charles Thomas Price (born 6 January 1955), in October 2001, and is currently detained in Silverwater Women's Correctional Centre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Knight

2. Loading...

3. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Quite an extensive recent report about her....

The Black Knight: Katherine Knight stabbed her partner, skinned him and then tried to feed him to his children

May 05, 2014

Katherine Knight, from Aberdeen in New South Wales’ Hunter Valley, is the first Australian woman to be sentenced to life without parole.

Knight was convicted of the brutal murder of her partner, John Charles Thomas Price, known to his friends as Pricey, in October 2001. She is currently serving her time at Silverwater Women’s Correctional Centre.

This is an exclusive chapter from Libby-Jane Charleston’s book Fatal Females titled The Black Knight.

Read how Pricey was stabbed at least 37 times and how Knight skinned him and hung the skin from a meat hook off a door in the lounge room. She decapitated him and cooked parts of his body, serving up the meat with baked potato and other vegies and gravy at the dinner table for Price’s children.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-to-his-children/story-fni0cx12-1226902102483

4. Jersey*Girl

Jersey*Girl New Member

Original thread from 2006 is titled - !!Warning!! Gruesome, Woman kills and feeds father to kids

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Gruesome-Woman-kills-and-feeds-father-to-kids

5. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Active Member

OMG!! What a monster!! The poor man, the description of Knight chasing and stabbing Pricey reminds me of Jodi Arias, what absolute madness, but for sure, definitely sane!! So sickening, no wonder it wasn't in the papers at the time. Skinning a human being and cutting him up, the depravity of it all. :eek:hwow: :freakedout: :sick:

6. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Enough Is Enough!

Thank you SO much Marly for the thread and that latest link.

I am not squeamish by nature, and sleuthing even the most horrible crimes doesn't bother me, I can look at crime scene pictures without flinching. But this case actually produces a *physical* fear and revulsion reaction in me. I think it's one of our worst cases ever.

I wish they could study her brain. There's for sure something very very wrong upstairs, with her - and always had been. Women this sick come to light so rarely, compared to all the men. I would love to know what was going on with her.

7. Beautifulonein

Beautifulonein Just a shy lurker...

That's gross and creepy and scary, all at the same time! :gaah:

8. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Active Member

Hollywood movie to be based on Australia's female cannibal Katherine Knight - who stabbed boyfriend 37 times, skinned and beheaded him then boiled his head for dinner with vegetables and gravy.

Officers, who later had to undergo counselling because of what they witnessed, entered the kitchen where they found baked potatoes and pumpkin in the oven and a still-warm pot with Price's head floating in it with cabbage and zucchini.
    Knight had also prepared gravy and had set the table with place names for Mr Price's three children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ked-boyfriend-s-head-gravy.html#ixzz42J1O06La

I found out about this psycho woman on WS. She's rotten to the core and was violent and out of control years before killing Price. Poor man. :/