Australia Australia - Two Female Backpackers attacked at Salt Creek, SA, 9 Feb 2016

He advertised for a Chinese female to teach him Mandarin Chinese, findmyfavouriteteacher dot com, last active there on 12 Dec 2013.

He then posted on womenofwuhan.com in June 2015 looking for a Chinese teacher by i assume her legal name. She is a Doctor according to him, is 44 years old and goes by the name 'Lily'

I wonder where this woman is now?

how about Melissa brown from adelaide, she and her mother rosemary disappeared, Rosemary's body was found but Melissa never has been.

how about Melissa brown from adelaide, she and her mother rosemary disappeared, Rosemary's body was found but Melissa never has been.
I looked at that but I read an article that kept mentioning a guy they were staying with was the last to see them alive. Rosemary was strangled which doesn't sound like Magnum. If this guy has been killing for a long time then who knows how he was doing it 10, 20, 30 years ago, but the Salt Creek attempt was very violent.

I was just trawling through a list last night and saw one and thought "yep, bet that one was Milat".

I have a couple of possibilities close to the Gold Coast in 1976:

Margaret Rosewarne
Wednesday, May 5th 1976

Circumstances:
The body of Margaret Rosetta Rosewarne was found at about 3.45pm on 21 May 1976. The body was located in long grass some eight metres off the edge of a newly formed road within the industrial development site called Newcastle Street about one half-kilometre from Reedy Creek Road, a back road between Burleigh Heads and Mudgeeraba. She had died as a result of massive head injuries.

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/1984/02/margaret-rosewarne.html?m=0

Lydia Martha Notz

Year of birth: 1955
Height: 147cm
Build: Slim
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown

Circumstances : Lydia Notz was last seen at a friend’s address in Brisbane on 31 October 1976. She left a note saying she would return in about a week, however she has not been seen since. Lydia Notz was a resident of Germany before arriving in Brisbane on 6 September 1976.

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/1976/10/lydia-martha-notz.html?m=0

Anyone notice in one of the youtube vids they interviewed a young French girl and she was looking for a lift prior to the Salt Creek girls and she claimed Magnum asked her for a photo before he met her. It's looks obvious what he was doing is vetting his victims to make sure they were young and attractive.

Anna Liva

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/sa/liva-anna

Missing since: Thursday, November 28, 1991
Jurisdiction: SA
Year of birth: 1961
Age now: 55
Build: Heavy
Hair: Black
Complexion: Olive
Eyes: Brown
Reward offered: $200,000 - more information
Circumstances:
Missing presumed murdered.

Anna Rosa Liva, then aged 30 years, was an Italian national who was in Australia travelling. She was last seen alive walking north along Hutchinson Street, Coober Pedy, around midday on Thursday 28 November 1991. She had just visited the Coober Pedy Council Office.

Anna was an experienced traveller and was backpacking around Australia. Her disappearance was out of character. Ms Liva has not been seen since this time.

The name of this person was published on the internet, was it not? I seem to recall reading his name, but are all those details now wiped from the net? So did they issue suppression and retraction/redaction notices to media outlets regarding this case?

The name of this person was published on the internet, was it not? I seem to recall reading his name, but are all those details now wiped from the net? So did they issue suppression and retraction/redaction notices to media outlets regarding this case?

In a word; yes (but only in South Australia, as far as I'm aware), SK.

The part that worries me is that he had his own boat called Whitepointer and a neighbour noted he was always cleaning it! Um, Dexter. I hope they go over that boat with a fine tooth comb.

His WAYN account also states he has been to Hamburg, Germany and Melbourne, Victoria. Also, can't remember where I saw it now, but one of his photos was of a Tas Ports sign so Tasmania too I presume.
this is in the other thread on websleuths.

pretty sure it was arrived at by looking at photo locations/notes on his FB.

"Feb 1976 Gold coast
January 4th 1974 Darwin
March 4th 1995 Germany
August 19th 2012 Karratha WA "

Found it. Was on his VK profile. The picture shows street sign "Davey St " which is where the sign is in Hobart, Tasmania. The side of building says TasPorts "Cold Storage Centre". Why he took that photo and uploaded it is beyond me.
His WAYN account also states he has been to Hamburg, Germany and Melbourne, Victoria. Also, can't remember where I saw it now, but one of his photos was of a Tas Ports sign so Tasmania too I presume.

So, the accused has pleaded not guilty to all charges. His identity and any information that could identify him is ...,, you guessed it, suppressed! The make of his car is no longer suppressed. That was already disclosed early on when it happened. The articles about this continue to be extremely bland. So much for an open system of justice, particularly now that he has entered his plea. He is back in court on 26 September.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back