NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MsAnais, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Probably a good idea to stick to the known facts about Warriena. The mods have already said that there are NO reports of any difficulties Warriena had mentally. That it is not to be discussed. I believe that would include hypothetical 'abandonment' issues ... or any other hypothetical mental issue that can be dreamed up.

2. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

I don't know Warriena's reaction to abandonment, but we know yours.. ... maybe we know Gabe's too.. It was when she said she was leaving then he got murderous with rage... as men do when they are being left. .

3. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

Because she was fighting for her life i would imagine!

4. CleverKnot

CleverKnot Former Member

It is the exact same "speculation" to say she was terrified for her life out there.

Somehow, everyone equates a physical altercation = automatic terror. It doesn't.

They were just intimate. He's rejecting her. Her hitting him may be acting out in anger to that rejection. For reasons unknown, she was already hitting him at least a half hour previous to the final confrontation.

If she's lashing out in anger, and he's defending himself as presented, then dumping her out on the balcony and walking away only escalates that anger and abandonment.

5. Trooper

Ive never missed anything important on the posters I have on ignore.. that's WHY I have them on ignore..

6. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

She was still locked in his place! She wasn't abandoned! He didn't push her out the front door with her stuff and lock it behind her. She said she wanted to leave, but he said no. How does being trapped in someone's house ever translate into abandonment and humiliation so great you climb off a balcony???

7. CleverKnot

CleverKnot Former Member

It's not a fabrication.

There was at least 2 witnesses, on at least 2 different balconies.

Nor is it victim bashing. It is empathizing with a victim, putting myself in her place, and feeling what it feels like to be locked out on a balcony after being intimate with that person.

8. SouthAussie

Of course. I keep forgetting that Warriena was screaming in terror because she was not scared to death.

9. Karinna

Tostee is a known creeper. How does that play into your scenario?

10. Trooper

I think this poster claiming to know that Warriena was crushed, humiliated, is merely trolling for the sake of it, wallowing in the death of a woman he knows nothing about, but perhaps Warriena encapsulates all the women who have not admired the poster as he thinks women should, therefore, their fate in plunging off a balcony is fair. To be commended...

It takes victim bashing to a whole new level, one I don't wish to be associated with, under any circumstances.

11. SouthAussie

Seems that we're reaching big today. Not sure why. :no:

12. CleverKnot

CleverKnot Former Member

Come on.

What if she actually said, "He's trying to kill me." and I put forward "It isn't fair to dissect Warriena's words while she was clinging for dear life."

Oh the ridicule. I suspect you would counter that of course she is screaming what she means! She can't think about it. She's 14 floors up.

13. Trooper

I think this poster claiming to know that Warriena was crushed, humiliated, is merely trolling for the sake of it, wallowing in the death of a woman he knows nothing about, but perhaps Warriena encapsulates all the women who have not admired the poster as he thinks women should, therefore, their fate in plunging off a balcony is fair. To be commended...

It takes victim bashing to a whole new level, one I don't wish to be associated with, under any circumstances.

14. Dogface

Dogface Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one thing that proves that WW was aware of them, unless I missed it.

15. SouthAussie

But she didn't say that, did she? Nor did she stand there and whimper because she felt 'abandoned' and 'humiliated'. Within less than 50 seconds after being choked and terrified, she was laying on the concrete below.
    What is the point of all these hypotheticals, CleverKnot?

16. CleverKnot

CleverKnot Former Member

From experience?

Yes.

I have seen many women triggered to physical violence or worse because of rejection or the threat of abandonment... sometimes even the perception of abandonment.

I had written a lengthy post about DBT Therapy that was either lost or deleted. It happens in reality. It really does.

17. Karinna

I think as all of us who have been on here for a while and followed Trials know that an acquittal doesn't mean Innocent, so there is that.

18. Trooper

the point couldn't be more obvious.. its a kind of ultra identification with Gabe, in having the opportunity and power to discard women off a 14th floor balcony which the poster is immersing himself in as in a kind of sexual fantasy, borne out of a mind that is stuck in a perpetual rut.

19. Hunnydolll

Hunnydolll Member

Thank you so much!

20. CleverKnot

CleverKnot Former Member

That's over the top. Really. You wax on about her dignity, then end it with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.