NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

The family doesn't HAVE to endorse an inquest. The Coroner is just consulting with the family on whether there should be one. The Coroner can ultimately decide to hold one even if th family opposes, or can decline to hold one even if the family wants an inquest.

In my opinion the Coroner is probably asking the family whether they want an inquest after they have been made aware of what can be reasonably achieved from an inquest. Ie, if the family want answers, then there is a possibility that GT can possibly ordered to testify (although that isn't a guarantee as I think GT would appeal an order to give evidence). However, if the family wants GT to face further charges, then this is unlikely.
It has been stated in MSM that Rie's family DO HAVE to endorse an inquest...I'll try to find some links on this...MOO

Step 8 - Once the coroner has completed these enquiries they will consider whether to hold an inquest into the death. The coroner will consult with the family about whether an inquest is to be held. Families can also request the coroner to hold an inquest.

Step 9 - At the end of the investigation the coroner must make written findings. A copy is sent to the family. If an inquest is held, the findings may be very lengthy.

I assume/hope the findings will be very lengthy and include more than just a few minutes of the recording.
What was in his hand when he left the apartment. Where is it?
Why was R'rie's phone in his pocket. The pocket of the pants he put on after he had seen her for a fleeting moment on the other side of the rail, but evidently did not hear her scream with his ears. But called his lawyer.

What took place in the parking area. There were mobiles found in his car.
Why did he call R'ries phone?

I hope many tax $$ spent.
imo

I cant wait until he kills himself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I cant wait until he kills himself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
But he's waaaay to in love with himself to do that. So here's hoping karma creeps up and helps him "fall" off a balcony. (I'm ashamed, not ashamed) to hope.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He's also a master of getting away with causing a girl's death. Gee I hope karma exists.

But master or not, if he had any sense you'd think he's want to dissociate himself from posts that denigrate women. So guess he's not a master of commonsense, but is a master of arrogance. IMO

He's so good at baiting..............and gets so many bites. He's a troll master.

Wright is attracted to Tostee: she thinks he looks like Sam Winchester, a character in Supernatural, one of her favourite TV shows. But there is much she can't know. She has no idea he's slept with more than 180 women in the past four years, keeping a log of names and dates of each encounter. She can't know he is obsessed with recording his nights out, and that his personality problems are so severe that a psychiatrist once described him as "partially disabled"

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/goo...ter-she-met-gable-tostee-20170315-guyfx8.html

Ugh! This brings it all back to me. :facepalm:

I hope Tostee's read that article. His ego is so huge, I'm sure being publicly identified by a psychiatrist as 'partially disabled' is not his ideal......

He also keeps running into trouble with police. In 2011, police pull Tostee over because he is driving into oncoming traffic with a blood alcohol level of 0.185.

In his recording of a January 2014 fight with police, Tostee says: "All this is being recorded."

Policeman: "Recorded, is it? God, you're a *advertiser censored*."

A bit later, Tostee: "What are you arresting me for?"

Policeman: "For being a *advertiser censored*."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/goo...ter-she-met-gable-tostee-20170315-guyfx8.html

:floorlaugh:

RUINED HIS LIFE!?! What about Warriena's! The selfish prick

The biography on the profile states he is 31 and attended Griffith University.

“Shh don’t tell Channel 9,” the profile reads.

Mr Tostee has previously hit out at the television station on social media, stating they had “ruined his life”.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...e/news-story/d255447635310ab9354402126d149685

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/34694553/warriena-wrights-father-blasts-gable-tostee-sentence/#page1

Warriena's father: “Charge him with the right thing - false imprisonment resulting in death,” he told the Sydney Morning Herald.

“I don't know what the charge is in Australia, but that is what he is guilty of.
“That and being an arrogant son-of-a-b****, but I guess there's no crime against that.”

Warriena's dad is so right in what he says. Why on earth wasn't that *advertiser censored**hat charged with False Imprisonment? I bet he was inside behind that door threatening Warriena with some kind of weapon, that if she came back inside he would get her with it. So she had no other choice but to try and escape as best as she could. She wasn't thinking rationally if drunk, and maybe if she had of screamed out Fire, then first responders would have come to check things out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back