NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MsAnais, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Pi Thoughts

Pi Thoughts Well-Known Member

I have asked mods to start a thread for Breeana.

'It's still raw': Family reveals pain after man charged with cheerleader's murder
    Ms Mackney said her 21-year-old niece, who was legally blind, was sweet and "full of life".

"Whilst investigations are ongoing, it is hoped Breeana's family get some small comfort in seeing someone been brought to account for her death."

Mr Shearin is scheduled to appear at the Southport Magistrates Court on Saturday.

2. insanity

insanity Active Member

Thanks for requesting. I’d been looking for a thread for Breeana.

3. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

As opposed to witnesses seeing Warriena ‘climbing’ and then a witness seeing Lisa Harnam being thrown.
    Warriena was in a volnuable state BECAUSE of HIS moonshine rocket fuel, he abused her and put her in a dangerous position.
    IMO Warriena fell because of his actions and he is liable for that.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  4. purpleandgreen

purpleandgreen Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more, tgy. His case was a travesty of justice, and all concerned should hang their heads in shame.

5. Grapey

Grapey Well-Known Member

I think it's partly to hide their identity/past from potential tinder matches.

You know, because they're able to go on and live their lives unlike the women they murdered. Ughhh makes me sick.

6. they'll get you

Its no different than leaving a small child in a car seat in a burning hot car. The person is volnerable and unable to fend for themselves. IMO

7. Grapey

Grapey Well-Known Member

Did we ever get that thread?
    Shitrin is now being charged with stalking and harassing another 9 women over a 15 year period :mad:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...s/news-story/808e07b371c05ab1710f026d5c25c783

“I am pleased that Headspace can benefit from my willingness to partake in this interview, as it is charities like them, that are on the front line of helping us as a society combat suicide, so that youth do not feel lost, like Breeana Robinson did,” he said.

What an absolute joker!

8. Pi Thoughts

I could not find a thread and I haven’t heard from my request so I started a new thread under Crimes In The News.
    Australia - Breeana Robinson, 21, dies from balcony fall, Jan 2013 *Arrest*

9. purpleandgreen

Tostee calls police for help claiming woman assaulted him

Category: | The Courier Mail

Paywalled. Brief overview:

'Police and paramedics were called to Tostee’s Gold Coast home yesterday after reports of a disturbance.

It’s understood Tostee, now known as Eric Thomas, complained that the woman was ‘going off’ and had assaulted him.

Police said a woman was taken by ambulance to Robina Hospital for a mental health assessment after threatening suicide.'

Hmmmm. Wonder what he did to her? How much longer can he go on without being held acdcountable?

10. Bohemian

Bohemian Well-Known Member

He’d send anyone mental :D

I’m of the mind that people make their own emotional suffering. Tostee wouldn’t be getting off scot free.

11. Ooohm

Ooohm Well-Known Member

Exactly. And that is more-or-less what Warriena's father told a journalist he believes will happen.

12. purpleandgreen

Gable Tostee was acquitted of the murder of Tinder date Warriena Wright in 2016. Almost four years later, police have removed him from the home of another woman he also met on the dating app.

SELF-styled playboy Gable Tostee is back the spotlight after police removed him from a Logan home because his Tinder date was scared for her safety.

The Courier-Mail understands a New Year’s Eve romp turned sour for Tostee when a frightened 28-year-old woman phoned police to report a disturbance at a Yarrabilba home about 4.15am on December 31

It can be revealed the woman told officers she met the 33-year-old man on Tinder but had become fearful for her safety due Tostee’s level of intoxication and revelations of his past, including his murder acquittal of another woman he met on the same app — Warriena Wright.

Full story at Category: | The Courier Mail

However it is paywalled. I have abbreviated to comply with WS copyright TOS.

Pi Thoughts, Bohemian, JLZ and 4 others like this.
  13. they'll get you

We saw that written in the wall. He’ll do it again, just wait. Shes one lucky lucky woman.

Pi Thoughts, Bohemian, JLZ and 4 others like this.
  14. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Thanks, p&g. Here is an article that we can access.

Tostee’s Tinder date calls police

And this article links to another article (from November) that tells how Tostee/Thomas tried to get police intervention against the FB group who are letting people know who he is.

Gable Tostee has reported a Facebook group to the police after they posted screenshots of his new Tinder, saying “because women deserve to know who they’re dating”.
    Tostee calls cops over Tinder comments

15. Pi Thoughts

Gable Tostee says a “bizarre” misunderstanding is behind an incident on New Year’s Eve when he got drunk and fell asleep at a woman’s house before he was woken up by police.

Police confirmed Tostee was “located asleep” inside the property and was taken by officers 20 kilometres away to Beenleigh Police Station where he was collected by a family member.
    Tostee’s Tinder date calls police

JMO, maybe time the family should stop enabling Gable/Eric.

16. they'll get you

Was that ‘good ol’ dad on call again to cover his tracks, after a slice of pizza of course.

Look, all this is too familiar. I predict the next time we hear of this animal there’ll be another death.